• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Percocets vs oc

jeebise23

Bluelighter
hi, i have a question i had a perscrition for ocs i forgot the mg but now the docter is giving me a script for percocets 10mg. what is the high like if u had to compare to ocs thanksj

it's the same drug, oxycodone, in each, the only difference is that percs have acetomitophen (sp?) in them. Tylenol, basically. This means that you can't take as many of them without fucking up your liver and stomach lining, but the high should be basically the same.

theyre both oxycodone as said above. however a very experienced user such as myself can notice a very very slight different between the same dose of the too, especially when snorted, because of the APAP/tylenol

theyre both oxycodone as said above. however a very experienced user such as myself can notice a very very slight different between the same dose of the too, especially when snorted, because of the APAP/tylenol

what is the slight difference that you feel? not as strong, stronger, better/worse pain relief? i assume that if a percocet is snorted it wont feel as strong as the OC because of all the apap going up your nose but the way you worded it is that percocet feels a little different orally as well.

^^ yea no matter what, oxy always feels a little stronger and always hits faster. its just overall a much better high. especially snorting, that shit hits me like a truck in under 5 minutes, whereas with perc i end up with a rediculously clogged nose and a weak high that never seems to really peak. although with perc the nodding stage seems to be a little longer for some reason

As all have said, percocet IS oxycodone (plus APAP). So, the high is the same. If you just want pure oxy do a CWE if you're planning on taking a decent amount of pills. I have no idea what your tolerance is like.

^^ yea no matter what, oxy always feels a little stronger and always hits faster. its just overall a much better high. especially snorting, that shit hits me like a truck in under 5 minutes, whereas with perc i end up with a rediculously clogged nose and a weak high that never seems to really peak. although with perc the nodding stage seems to be a little longer for some reason

Percs are meant to be ate and you get more of it if you do.. snorting percs and vics is dumb and not good for the nose I laugh everytime I watch someone snort a 5 gram line of pill powder.