• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Percocet

Seanny1

Greenlighter
Have 10 5/325 Percocets, 150 .5 Klonopin.
Looking to achieve maximum enjoyment with safe boundaries. I have taken 15 mg w/ 2 klonopin and a beer in the past.

These are all depressants so it's not the best, safest practice to combine them because their effects and undesired side effects become exponentially pronounced when used together.
If you were fine with that dose last time, maybe you can take a Percocet or a Klonopin (not one more of each) more than that to be safe.
I would definitely not drink though. It changes the quality of the intoxication for me. It's also not good for your liver with Percocet because of the Tylenol in it.

As above, caution plus time last taken between then and now makes a difference on tolerance. No alcohol as that just tells your brain if I ain’t got a respiration problem so far let’s add one in!!

Have 10 5/325 Percocets, 150 .5 Klonopin.
Looking to achieve maximum enjoyment with safe boundaries. I have taken 15 mg w/ 2 klonopin and a beer in the past.
Um were not spose to tell you hoe to get high but since youll do it anyways ill tell you.. 1mg kpin with 20mg oxycodone is going to do it foryou, but id only use 1 kpin .5 and take the oxy so youll know if you even need it. Yes .5 is lower but if you dont use these atall you have zero tolerance.

There's no real way to tell you what a safe dose is as everybody is different.

If you were able to take 15mg of Oxycodone and 1 mg of Klonopin in the past, then I would start at no more than 10mg of Oxycodone.

Mixing opioids and Benzodiazepines can get one into trouble quick so I'd avoid them together.

If it's a foregone conclusion, then take no more than .5mg klonopin.

Do not redose for several hours and forget the beer. It's not going to do anything except maybe make your stomach upset.

ps
In the future you might want to ask about safe dosages, not a good dose for maximum enjoyment. Maximum enjoyment is not what we're about.

There's no real way to tell you what a safe dose is as everybody is different.

If you were able to take 15mg of Oxycodone and 1 mg of Klonopin in the past, then I would start at no more than 10mg of Oxycodone.

Mixing opioids and Benzodiazepines can get one into trouble quick so I'd avoid them together.

If it's a foregone conclusion, then take no more than .5mg klonopin.

Do not redose for several hours and forget the beer. It's not going to do anything except maybe make your stomach upset.

ps
In the future you might want to ask about safe dosages, not a good dose for maximum enjoyment. Maximum enjoyment is not what we're about.
We're about maximum safe enjoyment woohoo! Right? K ill go now

No way to tell maximum safety, i have heard of people overdosing on that combo with a big tolerance

If your tolerance is so low that you can get high on such low doses of oxycodone I would certainly avoid mixing it with other downers. Even someone with a high tolerance is taking a risk when combining benzos with their opiates especially with booze on top. That's three potent CNS depressants, it's no joke.

Whatever you do don't go nuts drinking and redosing benzos if you already took any Percocet. It's very easy to end up doing that with benzos and alcohol but with oxy mixed in it could prove to be fatal instead of just embarrassing as the results of benzo + alcohol combos usually are.