• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Percocet to suboxone

19that_1_guy94

Greenlighter
So before anyone goes off on telling me how I should research the forums before I post this, here's some back round on me.
I have been on suboxone on & off for the last 3 years.
Today I decided to " take a day off" as you will. A friend of mine injected around 10 15mg Instant release Percocets about 6 months ago. And left quite a bit on the spoon(maybe only used about 40 units of water)

So here I am, 6 months later. I decided to snort the dried residue that has been on this spoon this whole time. I did that around 3pm...At first I felt like I started to feel it. It's now 7pm and I am starting to get very minor WDs. Only thing so far is restlessness and uninterest in anything.

My question is, was there any oxycodone left In the powder I snorted, and will I hit PWD's if I decide to inject a sub?

P.s. My R.O.A. Of choice is injecting when it comes to bupe. & please spare me on how bad it is for me because I already know.
Thanks bluelighter's:)

Yes there was most likely some oxycodone on the spoon, even though it has most likely degraded for the most part, its likely that since you felt some sort of feeling from it and your withdrawals came on 4 hours later that you did get some oxy.

I would wait as long as you can before you inject your bupe because the halflife of oxy is relatively short, so just let it get out of your system just a little bit more than you shouldnt have a problem with PWDs

A friend of mine injected around 10 15mg Instant release Percocets about 6 months ago.
I hope he at least did a CWE and used a micron filter
Like headhigh said, wait as long as you can