• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Peptac Liquid before all other meds (or any oral drugs)??

markanders7

Bluelighter
I just went to get my meds. I needed the peptac (Gaviscon) so took that first and as I did I noticed on the bottle was written "take peptac liquid 1-2 hours before other medications" so now am unsure whether I should weight a couple hours.

Since it's a liquid designed to get rid of acid I would think it potentiates other meds.

Basically I'm asking if taking petac liquid right before my other meds will increase or decrease their effectiveness? Or even have no effect? (main meds I mean are Tramadol, Trazodone, Seroquel, Dihydrocodeine, Cyclizine and Diphenhydramine).

I have no idea thats way too many meds to know however i dont think it willl help because i think apit has to do with all those fillers and drugs your brain has chemoreceptors and can sense all thosw chemicals and make u nausous plus it mightnhave rondo woth the anticholinergics and opiates amd seroquel slowing down your ability to absorn food andnpass it making everythtig all backed up

It'll increase the bioavailability for some, but decrease it for others, depending if the medication is protonated or in an unionized state in low/high pH