• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc People into Prescription Drugs - What are you Prescribed?

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
And what did you actually take (including POD's you acquire yourself)?
I'm just really into Rx drugs and really interested.

I am prescribed:
Sertraline (Zoloft) 150mg/day
Dihydrocodeine 240mg/day
Quetiapine (Seroquel) 25mg - 3 times a day
Quetiapine 100mg - once a day
Gabapentin (Neurontin) 300mg - three times a day
Chlorpromazine (Thorazine) 100mg - three times a day
Trazodone 150mg - twice a day
Naproxen (Aleve) 250mg - twice a day
Omeprazole 20mg - once a day
Sodium Valproate (Depakote) 400mg - twice a day

What I (on an average day) take:

Sertraline 150-350mg
Dihydrocodeine 420-690mg/day
Quetiapine 25mg - 6 times a day
Quetiapine 100mg - twice a day
Gabapentin 300mg I take up to 6 times a day
Chlorpromazine - I actually only take 50mg doses
Trazodone - 75mg up to 4 times a day
Naproxen 500mg twice a day
Omeprazole rarely take it as it gives me heart burn real bad (most heartburn is actually caused my too LITTLE acid in the stomach)
Sodium Valproate - 600mg, 2-3 times a day.
MSContin 60mg - as often as I can get it
Codeine Phosphate - usually 360-480mg/day but I don't have it every day
Bisoprolol - 5mg, twice a day, some day
Zopiclone 15mg at night

Last edited:
Go easy on that seroquel bro.
Also you should really take your omeprazole if you're taking 1g of naproxen!

No offense, but is this a cry for help?

Do you take double what you are prescribed and then run out early and have wds? Guessing you get a month's worth at a time am i right?

Go easy on that seroquel bro.
Also you should really take your omeprazole if you're taking 1g of naproxen!

No offense, but is this a cry for help?

Do you take double what you are prescribed and then run out early and have wds? Guessing you get a month's worth at a time am i right?

No, not a cry for help at all! Just curious to hear from other people.
I normally always take my Omeprazole, I've just taken a break for the past 5 days because it was causing reflux and heart burn issues.
I always seem to get out of it when it comes to withdrawal. My doctor is very lax with early prescriptions and I often manage to get more of the meds from friends of family. Like I do run out of Dihydrocodeine very early but my grandpa never takes his codeine so he has a massive stash and will give me a box of 90 x 30mg pills. Plus - in exchange for "favours" I get the odd strip of 60mg morphines from a neighbour. My friend is also on Gabapentin but only uses it recreationally and maybe 2-3 times a month so he's always randomly giving me bottles of it.
I get some every month and some every 14 days.

I am prescribed:
Dihydrocodeine 240mg/day

Sertraline 150-350mg
Omeprazole rarely take it as it gives me heart burn real bad (most heartburn is actually caused my too LITTLE acid in the stomach)
Zopiclone 15mg at night

that's a mental daily schedule

why do it to yourself? what's the point?

edit - if it's true, whoever is prescribing all that needs to have a word with themselves

that's a mental daily schedule

why do it to yourself? what's the point?

edit - if it's true, whoever is prescribing all that needs to have a word with themselves

TBF my G.P. didn't prescribe all this in one appointment, I've accumulated it over several years.
I take it because I'm addicted to prescription drugs (the opioids, gabapentinoids and sleeping pills especially). I really didn't think it was that much until I read these replies!

Prescribed-
Oramorph (15ml/30mg p/d)
Temazepam (2 x 20mg p/w)
Naproxen (2 x 250mg p/d)
Omeprazole (1 x 20mg p/d)

Take-
Oramorph (8ml/16mg p/d)
Temazepam ( 20mg twice weekly)
Naproxen (1 x 250mg p/d)
Omeprazole (1 x 20mg p/d)
Various Cannabis Preparations ( equivalent to around 100mg thc p/d)

the cannabis helps to keep the opiate levels negligable

Your liver is working over time. I'm prescribed nothing because I live in America and can't afford a doctor. When you walk in without insurance they don't come off anything good. Most of the things I've gotten from them over the years weren't worth the side effects they gave me. As soon as I got old enough to not be covered by my parents insurance things like xanax and oxy became things I had to source from the street. They don't toss me anything but shitty antidepressants off label.

When I was still into pills I took a lot of stuff seeking a buzz. I settled on the opioid, benzo, and muscle relaxer combos. I really liked Soma/Oxy/Xanax but I'd take almost anything in those three categories if I could get them. I tried a lot of other stuff when I couldn't find my drugs of choice. Tons of odd pills over the years. My favorite pill of all time were the old school Oxymorphone ERs. They smell like pizza dough when you snort them.

I am prescribed currently

10 grams of cannabis daily (though cant access due to being in treatment)

2 mg of nabilone twice daily was prescribed to help my THC jones since I cant smoke here

110 mg of methadone once daily

clonazepam- 2 mg in the morning, 1 mg in the afternoon and 2 mg at bed time

100 mg of gabapentin 3 times daily

Last edited:
I've had prescriptions for all sorts before I went to rehab and got labeled as 'drug seeking' now my GP hasnt given me anything for years!
I used to get;
Diazepam, 2s + 5s
Temazepam 20s
Zopiclone 3.75s + 7.5s
For insomnia. (diaz was for pain iirc)
60mg/500mg cocodamols
30mg codeine phosphates
30mg dhcs
50mg tramadols
Small bottles of oramorph
Naproxen 500mg tablets
For pain.
Citalopram for depression when i was younger (didn't take)

Now even after being on morphine, tramadol and codiene for 4 days in hospital and only being sent home early because of covid and not being on IV meds all they will give me is 1 box of 28 x 30mg codeine at a time because of my past! And got the 3rd degree the 1 time i asked for more! Genuinely didnt even want them to get high lol. I know people who have had smaller operations come out with ora, tram, 10mg diazepam AND codeine. Assholes.
My asshole was ripped from opi constipation 3 times after 10 days taking them, even tho all i ate was soup, brutal lol.

I used to love pharmaceuticals. I was also regularly taking nearly every benzo and RC benzo under the sun, oxynorms(yes lord), ms contin zomorph, atarax, dph, promethazine...umm..probably more cant remember its a very hazy part of my life. All ontop/alongside a horrendous amount of 24/7 ketamine abuse. And daily weed. Drink, other dissociatives, sleep dep etc. No wonder i ended up in rehab.
But thesedays i dont (ok verrrry rarely do some tram and diaz) touch them unless its for legit reasons and i prefer herbal stuff like valerian to sleep. (ok when I'm drunk i steal my mates pregabalin and sniff it but only when i dont have k lol)

Been about 5 years since rehab i dont see why they couldn't have sent me home with some oramorph and diaz the stingy bastards 😂

I get gabapentin
mitrazapam and
tizanidine ( zanaflex)
I know it not good to snort the zanaflex end a waste, but I do a little once in a wile for kicks, I snorted one at work the other day i was sluginsh fpr 15 20 mins might not do it again at work unless it's a shitty day,
I need better Rx

Currently prescribed...

Methadone 80mg
Ritalin 20mg
Vyvanse 40mg
Xanax 0.5mg
Clonidine 0.1mg
Depo-Testosterone 200mg IM (bi weekly)

past legal scripts....

OxyIR 5mg
OxyContin 10mg (40mg & 80mg after tolerance built)
Dilaudid 2mg
Hydromorph Contin 9mg

Non prescription items...

Phenibut 1,500 mg (average dose)
Tweed Indica THC/CBD 2.5/2.5 each jel cap
Tangueray Jin 2oz per drink (Canada Dry ginger ale)
Etizolam 0.5 mg (average dose)

All time favourite combo... Brompton Cocktail :)

After my first two heart surgeries I was on:

Oxycodone 15mg every 4 hours
Methocarbomal 500 mg every 8 hours
Gabapentin 300mg every 12 hours
Tramadol 50 mg every 4 hours
Amitriptyline 100mg every 12 hours

There was four others, I can't remember at the moment what they were, but that was probably the most I've ever been prescribed. It was incredibly bizarre because Roxicodone was my DOC and I got a huge prescription for it after my open heart surgeries for intravenous drug use. Needless to say, I relapsed every time.

After my third heart surgery, I got a small amount of Vicodin and was told to take Tylenol when I was discharged.

That's a lot of drugs lol. I mean I get it I really do...

I'm only prescribed adderall. I'm supposed to take a low dose on a daily basis but instead I always have one great week per month and then use the rest of my days to recover from that week. I mean.. two days *cough*

But at least I never drink booze. If you're a young and healthy white folk from an educated background you can always play the innocent productive citizen game to score some good pharmaceuticals. The moment you show a whiff of greed or dependency though it's game over. Probably not good to do anyway lol. You can ask your doctor to raise your dose only once or twice. Once they take your script away it's no bueno :(

Last edited:
hopefully xbandit07x or whatever the fuck doesnt show up, he seems to be a troll who delights in others pain and has been making very negative comments in threads like this

I am prescribed:
Dihydrocodeine 240mg/day

Sertraline 150-350mg
Zopiclone 15mg at night
Jesus! All that and you can still walk?

Haha. It's really not that much. I used to take a lot more anti-psychotic than now. I've also halved my Trazodone. I think time is a thing, too. Like Obviously I didn't start taking all the meds around the same time. And I STARTED on low-moderate doses like anyone else.