• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Pentylone?

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
So I happened upon some pentylone for very cheap, and thought I might as well. Googling it, I don't get much, Erowid is the best resource, and reviews are mixed (and few). Someone said it's great, someone said it's utter crap, and a few seemed to think it was alright. I'm expecting probably mostly a dopaminergic thing, with possibly some serotonergic effects or at least a more entactogenic effect at higher dosages. Does anyone have experience who cares to comment about it?

Never tried it, but i thought it was more down the a-pvp/mdvp line of things?
May be way off there though..

Edit - actually, i was thinking of pentedrone, i think. Disregard!

Last edited:
Yeah that confused me as well at first. I wouldn't want to touch pentedrone as I never liked the pyrovalerones.

Yeah - pentedrone is a substituted cathinone and pyrovalerone iirc.

Bloody confusing! Isnt there a vaguely similar sounding benzo as well, or did i make that up?
Edit - no, i was thinking of "pyrazolam"; not even close.

Sorry xork - not much help!

Last edited:
Not another bloody pyrovalerone! The chemically-minded individual deserves so much better (in my humble opinion of course)
EDIT- just checked and it is a substituted phenyl a-amino ketone Substituted phenyl-α-amino ketone so personally will be leaving that well alone I think.

Just to be clear I'm talking about pentYLONE, not penteDRONE. :)

Anyway seems like not many have tried it I guess. I'll try it when I get it, maybe I'll remember to report back. I'm not expecting much but hoping it's at least not shitty. A few reports said it was dopaminergic kind of like coke primarily, but as the dose is pushed some entactogenic effects come into play. Sounds nice, unless there are significant negative side effects.

Ok, sorry if I got confused, it was my first and last stint with A-PVP last night so I was generally feeling pretty hostile to that entire class of chems in a heavy stimmed OCD way. From what I can find about it, nobody I have come across seems to rate it much, quite a few people have said they won't bother ordering it again. Someone had some nasty side effects from mixing it with 4-MEC (very high blood pressure and nausea) but had only done that because he said each substance was "pretty crappy on it's own".

But giving the lack of significant info on this one prob worth trying yourself if its very cheap, I do like to try things so I can make my own mind up. There are always the issues with purity, potency etc which it seems varies quite drastically from good suppliers to less reliable/consistent ones. I only get RC's from a one place now because they have never let me down on any front.

Thanks, interesting. Well I guess all there is for me to do is give it a try when it arrives. It was laughably cheap so no loss if it sucks. :)

My friends and I were recently miss sold Pentylone as MDMA in England. Everyone bombed a great deal of it before realising what it was. No one slept for at least 36 hours. I returned from the festival over a week ago now and have an extremely upset stomach. Can eating a large amount of this drug cause an adverse affect on the stomach or intestines? It has been 8 days since taking it I am still throwing up occasionally. I appreciate there is little research done on this stimulant, so any info would be great! Thanks guys :)

This is a lucky find. I very much enjoyed this one on several occasions. I would say the push towards empathy is very mild and it is more like pentedrone than say methylone or butylone. That being said it is a very nice little fiendy stim that both enhances music and turns the male mind on so it is an all around winner.