• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Pentedrone

I bought 10g of Pentedrone 1year ago, never opened the bag, but the Sunday i was bored and i said "if i snort a little bit of pente, maybe can be fun" i am taking Pente 3 days in a row and today i spoke with some friends and i will gift all, because i dont want to take more than i taked until now.

I am taking Pentedrone since 3 days ago but i am not bingin, i eat, sleep and go to work.

With this drug i cleaned all the house 3 times the same week, and put me very productive. i was fixing problems in the house and things like that.

Not bad to do work or if you need to be awake.

3 days taking pente, sufficient for me...

Yes, 3 days of productivity is the limit for me too. ;)

Out of curiosity, as you don't mention any negatives in your post, what made you decide to give it away?
(it kinda reads like is was your friends that but I assume it's not)

For me pentedrone is one of my most frequent used RC's it's excellent for some tasks like playing online poker, but not for every task like it certainly isn't a good study aid, it is too scatterbrained in some areas, like when reading dry text books you'd prefer to do something else.. but it can provide hyperfocus in others. It sure is more functional and has less of a negative impact on me than cocaine had on me when I started playing..

So in that regard I'm very happy about pentedrone and it certainly keeps you going and awake which I can imagine that could be a problem for some, (if you keep losing track of time and have a 9 to 5 job) others not so much..

But yes.. after 3 days take some L-tyrosine before breakfast..
Regarding comedowns: I have experienced the occasional foul mood when just awake and I have yet to take my prescribed d-amphetamine which usually does the job and puts me in awake and friendly yes you can talk to me mode. Life is good whatever day of the week it is.

It's a shame China banned this (and a whole list of ethical unbannables like the phens and trypts) so stock up people!

I would like to know this too but have not found anyone who can tell me what a good wash or re crystallisation solvent is...

I am looking for the least exspensive, speed and the way to use it that has the most effect. Im just getting into them, as I have been diagnosed with problems with my immune system. These problems ABSOLUTELY drain me. I am exhausted and useless everyday. I absolutely HATE feeling this way, additionally I have MANY responsibilities. So I cant be exhausted! I hate more than anything feeling like I am dragging ass (hate downers). I need advice as to what is readily available, reasonably priced and will REALLY help me get back to my normal productive life! Can I get some advice? I tried Adderall today. Ended up taking 4-30 mgs and it didnt do a thing for me, at all! Help!

We don't do drug counceling; secondly if you try to get anywhere where speed might have gotten you with pentedrone you'll end up at the psych yard.

I am looking for the least exspensive, speed and the way to use it that has the most effect. Im just getting into them, as I have been diagnosed with problems with my immune system. These problems ABSOLUTELY drain me. I am exhausted and useless everyday. I absolutely HATE feeling this way, additionally I have MANY responsibilities. So I cant be exhausted! I hate more than anything feeling like I am dragging ass (hate downers). I need advice as to what is readily available, reasonably priced and will REALLY help me get back to my normal productive life! Can I get some advice? I tried Adderall today. Ended up taking 4-30 mgs and it didnt do a thing for me, at all! Help!

That's a very bad idea that you have in mind. Taking stimulants regularly will drain you out of energy even more very fast and weaken your immune system.

^^ not sure drugs are the anwer to your quest??

Health improving or stabilization should be paramount, as drugs can degrade health....

On topic, i miss pentedrone, that was an amazing chemical. Effective, great euphoria but short lived.

Pentedrone was way to cardiac from what I heard, quite glad it ain't being sold as coke on the streets anymore, had people dying in northern France & Paris. 1 IV (mixture seemed to be anaesthetics, Pentedrone and A-PVP) and their heart just collapsed.

BTW there have been two overdoses last week from N-Ethyl-3,4-MD-Pentedrone

I presume this drug is pretty much non-existent now, seeing as it's banned the world over and all.

I have a gram that I bought two or so years ago from a vendor that has the highest quality of products, so I assume I got some of the potent, good stuff; however, I've never gotten around to trying it. Does anyone here have fond memory of it? Anything you might draw comparisons between? I've only ever tried coke, dexamp, and 4-fa in terms of stims.

Trying to decide when I wana get around to trying it, if it's even worth bothering.

I'd just throw it out. This is one of those bath salt type of chems that makes shake and bake country meth look relatively benign in comparison.

Last edited:
Yes I remember the glory days of Pentedrone and Pentylone all too well... :(

Luckily I still have a source that sells Pentedrone! :D

-- Peace o/