Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

penicillin in pills (md etc.)

skm

Bluelighter
like pills that r listed on pillreports.com etc...
is there ne penicillin hidden in them? is it known to hapen? is it rare? etc
thx

why would somebody want to put penecillin in pills?

if i can remember correctly its not broken down by the same liver enzyme as mdma so it would just be a pointless chemical in there...

but then again, what else is a bunk apart from a bunch of pointless chemicals.

Did your infection suddenly clear up when you took a pill?

Could you give any more info as to why you think there is antibiotic (penicillin) in the pill? You will get better replies if you can.

Generally antibiotics are only used for treating infection and have no psycho-active properties. They tell you to avoid alcohol with them because alcohol reduces the efficacy of the antibiotics; mixing them doesn't get you high.

It is possible some pills sold as ecstacy are actually antibiotics.

is there ne penicillin hidden in them? is it known to hapen? is it rare? etc

Who knows? A reagent test isn't going to show something like this.

However, there is no specific reason to consider that pills would contain penicillin and plenty of reasons why they wouldnt. Antibiotics are prescription only medicine, and it would represent a significant hassle to get ahold of the requisite ammount for use in some illegal pill manufacture, a hassle that has no specific payoff considering the plethora of much cheaper, inactive cutting/binding agents that could be used instead.

In situations where you are purchasing street drugs of relatively unknown composition, the only thing you can really rely on is some pilltesting gear, intel from others and pillreports, deductive logic and a not insignificant ammount of luck. Unfortunately, none of these are going to entirely abrogate the certain element of risk you are always going to assume in such situations.

unless the SARS-ridden solid dose formulator guy "hawked a lugie" in the mix before he pressed, and so added the said antibiotics to the blend to counteract, it is highly unlikely.

as a preservative, other agents are avail.

i.e. if you are allergic to pen. you stand precisely 0.00023% chance of having an allergic pen. reaction to an MDxx tab. ;-)

unless the SARS-ridden solid dose formulator guy "hawked a lugie"

SARS is caused by a virus, not bacteria ;)

How is he a troll? Chances are he's alergic to penicillin and wants to be sure people don't chuck it in pills. A valid question.

aesops said:
Did your infection suddenly clear up when you took a pill?

Could you give any more info as to why you think there is antibiotic (penicillin) in the pill? You will get better replies if you can.

Generally antibiotics are only used for treating infection and have no psycho-active properties. They tell you to avoid alcohol with them because alcohol reduces the efficacy of the antibiotics; mixing them doesn't get you high.

It is possible some pills sold as ecstacy are actually antibiotics.

a friend is alergic to it and if it takes some he gets a very bad reaction, 2 much and he can die
im new and dont realli know.. in my head ppl that make pills mix it with lots of weird stuff.. just curious as to weather its ever been included

edit:
'maybe he is new to pills and alergic to penecillin.'
^^bingo! (but not me a friend lol)

I got your question from the start...anyhow, i agree with -Thoth. In the case of a pill containing MDMA plus some bunk filler substance, it would be cheaper and easier to put aspirin or paracetamol in rather than an antibiotic.

There is a potential risk, however, from some mug in a club or wherever selling you his antibiotic's and trying to tell you they are MDMA. Doing a reagent test and getting an MD** reaction (or any other recreational substance) would tell you straight away if this had happened.

If you search the archives at ecstasydata.org you will see that the pills they have tested from the USA have never contained penicillin. They more commonly contain aspirin, paracetamol (they call it acetaminophen), caffine and pseudoephedrine as fillers.

To be totally on the safe side, get your friend to teach you about what happens to him when he has an allergic reaction, so you will be able to recognise it (even though it is pretty unlikely he would ever be exposed to penicillin in ecstasy pills).