Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

penalty in perth

halfshut

Bluelighter
Just wondering what the penalty in perth is for having a ecstacy pill on you or taking it in a club. i have heard rumors that you are allowed to have up to two pills on you is that right or are they just rumours.

Of course you're not allowed to have a pill or two. All possession is illegal.

Ah but do you get a criminal record for one or two, or is there just a fine similar for a small amount of pot?

you can get a crimminal record for possesing any amount of an illegal drug.

Sometime its up to the officer to use his/her discretion in regards to the reverity of the charges against the offender. However you should never just shrug it off because you only have one or two pills for example.

It is true,well not the "allowed" bit,but the rumours, was in the local papers about 2 mths back. Possesion of up too two pills of Ecstacy or half a gram of Amphetamines in WA can mean going too a drug awareness course for three days,however it is still decided by the police based on the circumstances and your history.
Actually the article was stating that this had been around for some time as a test and that they were now extending it.
I would still rather avoid getting caught personally as it would be my luck too get a cop who's having a bad comedown jump all over me=D

This is another artical on the same thing, hope this helps.

http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/348/diversion.shtml

Last edited: