• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Pegging

Haha, that's quite the accomplishment, I gotta say. I'm too vanilla to get down and dirty with a man. A friend of mine who's gay kissed me when we were 14 and drunk, but that's as close as I've gone. Great kisser though, give him that.

😆 Yeah, this is most likely what the outcome would be anyway.
OK by ' doing' I wasn't referring to full sex. But the magic finger and tongue combo XD

Pretty glad to have ended up paired with a guy. It's more relaxed.
This is what I imagine somehow too, another type of relaxed if nothing else?
Less of the sexual jealousy. We don't need to own each other's bodies to own each other's hearts.
That's fucking awesome. Like it should be.
I find women have more trouble telling purely recreational sex apart from having actual feelings for someone.
My experience as well. The friends with benefits I've had ended the same. Not that I'm some irresistible hunk either, but that's what I've experienced.

PS I'd have posted a picture of me already but this site doesn't support attachments anymore. And that's the only way I've ever sent pictures.
Tried IMGUR but found that's not private but uploads ALL of your pictures to the public including your boyfriend's cum shots
So immediately deleted again xd

OK by ' doing' I wasn't referring to full sex. But the magic finger and tongue combo XD
Hats off to you my good sir! What a gentleman 😄
I'd prefer TALL, slightly built and fairly androgynous XD
I'm 6 ft tall, slightly built but not particularly androgynous, but could wish I was taller sometimes and yada-yada - we all want to be what we're not, isn't that the case?

PS I'd have posted a picture of me already but this site doesn't support attachments anymore. And that's the only way I've ever sent pictures.
Tried IMGUR but found that's not private but uploads ALL of your pictures to the public including your boyfriend's cum shots
So immediately deleted again xd
Yeah, I hate sharing my shame-shots online too, haha. Gotta be careful with home made sextapes! Never use stuff that doesn't need a tape.

Which reminds me that the girl who fingered my ass still has our sex-tape. What a shame.

This is what I imagine somehow too, another type of relaxed if nothing else?

That's fucking awesome. Like it should be.

My experience as well. The friends with benefits I've had ended the same. Not that I'm some irresistible hunk either, but that's what I've experienced.
Yeah we agreed on an open relationship because A. both have a ridiculous libido and B. he's gay but I'm both ways and I like to get with a girl sometimes
C he likes bigger dicks than the one I got.

So we're both free to get certain preferences / needs met outside the relationship, but there's never a single doubt at the end of the day as to where you belong and who ya wanna come home to.

... except I'm stuck in UK and he's stuck in Brazil currently and both countries are cursed with the most irresponsible incompetent covid response on the planet.

Last edited:
Yeah we agreed on an open relationship because A. both have a ridiculous libido and B. he's gay but I'm both ways and I like to get with a girl sometimes
C he likes bigger dicks than the one I got.

So we're both free to get certain preferences / needs met outside the relationship, but there's never a single doubt at the end of the day as to where you belong and who ya wanna come home to.
That's trust and love right there. I'd definitely give open relationship a go with the right girl. Sometimes sex is just sex; as long as the honesty is there I wouldn't mind. But I guess it's easy to say now. I have no idea how I'd react if it was someone I was in love with.

I gotta say though, on pegging, that I haven't been with a woman who has been of anything else than excited about the prospect of fiddling my backdoor. Maybe I've just been lucky?

I gotta say though, on pegging, that I haven't been with a woman who has been of anything else than excited about the prospect of fiddling my backdoor. Maybe I've just been lucky?
for definite lucky. I've had a lot of 'ugh no why would I want to, that's where you SHIT FROM' reactions xd

Despite my personal hygiene never being in question

That's trust and love right there. I'd definitely give open relationship a go with the right girl. Sometimes sex is just sex; as long as the honesty is there I wouldn't mind. But I guess it's easy to say now. I have no idea how I'd react if it was someone I was in love with.
It ONLY works if your attitudes are the same. Like if one of ya views sex as casual fun and the other sees it as the ultimate expression of love, that 's obviously not gonna fly.
Also if either partner is insanely insecure and prone to sexual jealousy, won't work either. You need to both be on the same page and have COMPLETE trust and honesty. In other words it takes a mature relationship of 2 like - minded individuals

... except I'm stuck in UK and he's stuck in Brazil currently and both countries are cursed with the most irresponsible incompetent covid response on the planet.
Man, I'm sorry to hear that. Must be tough. You planning on meeting up once the craziness calms down a bit I suppose?
for definite lucky. I've had a lot of 'ugh no why would I want to, that's where you SHIT FROM' reactions xd
That was kind of my thought when the finger-girl said she wanted to try anal 😄 I mean, sure, that was nice, but I much prefer the other entrance, truth be told.
They've all been surprisingly accommodating. I've tried to be strategic - pleasure the lady 'til she quivers, then you ask, "Your finger, my ass, yes?"
Despite my personal hygiene never being in question
My friend who kissed me has told me some pretty gnarly stories over the years about bad hygiene - and damn, some people need to learn to wash, haha.

It ONLY works if your attitudes are the same. Like if one of ya views sex as casual fun and the other sees it as the ultimate expression of love, that 's obviously not gonna fly.
Also if either partner is insanely insecure and prone to sexual jealousy, won't work either. You need to both be on the same page and have COMPLETE trust and honesty. In other words it takes a mature relationship of 2 like - minded individuals
Yeah, for sure. I'm happy you've found that, it's not easy to get lucky on that front.

I tried to spread the gospel of prostate-stimulation and every time they frowned. But those who actually tried it had the same reaction as me.

Hats off to you my good sir! What a gentleman 😄

I'm 6 ft tall, slightly built but not particularly androgynous, but could wish I was taller sometimes and yada-yada - we all want to be what we're not, isn't that the case?
Not THAT much of an unselfish gentleman. Was jacking myself off at the same time of course

I tried to spread the gospel of prostate-stimulation and every time they frowned. But those who actually tried it had the same reaction as me.
HAHAHA yeah I often thought all those poor blokes who shy away because they're scared it'll 'make them gay' don't know they're missing a trick XD

PS know plenty gay guys that don't do penetrative sex because they just find it's a discomfort. That REALLY should do away with the idea that anything arse - related is automatically gay