• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Pegging

When I got into smoking MDPV it was like that, I could get hard and super horny but to cum was near impossible. I once spent close to two hours wanking with no result (well I managed to make my dick bleed but I didn't notice at the time but I did when I came down)
What is the orgasam ljke on meth?
You tried smoking MDPV before?
Two hours is just getting warmed up on meth. 12 hours wank/no-cum sessions are not unknown...It’s kind of enjoyable though if you just make the most of the constant edging for so long and don’t get hung up on not actually cumming. Sometimes after a big meth binge it’s 2-3 days before i can easily cum. However, if you do get a meth orgasm its a whole body shaking steam train - nothing quite like it.

I have never smoked MDPV. I tend to only inject drugs (except acid) and stick to the classics. I would try RC and more exotic stimulants if I knew someone else who did them and could source quality.

We do it occasionally; used to do it more often but it's hard to avoid getting lube on the sheets, and unlike the movies, having sex while standing up and/or supported by hard wooden furniture is not very fun.

There's also this weird dynamic problem where she apparently thinks about it a lot but feels bad about asking for it, like she's pressuring me? But I likewise can't really make sense of the idea of asking to be fucked like that, because it just doesn't seem, you know, harmonious, w.r.t. the flow of qi or something -- I enjoy it, but...
sadly some of the stuff I've heard was horrific, some weird militant feminists going on how they pegged their boyfriends so hard & savage they cried for them to stop & the kind of stuff if a male said it about having violent anal with his missus people would class it as sexual assault.
I think they're exaggerating for comedic effect if it's anything like the podcasts I've heard. To be fair I don't listen to sex podcasts.

🤣
It's not my podcast mate, that crazy bitch I was with before who was kinky (fisting, BDSM etc) found out I was game for a finger in my ass so one time when I was high & tied up she stuck a huge dildo in my ass, it wasn't good to say the least. IMHO that was a form of rape!!!

I take it you like the odd bit of pegging from your comment above?
I hope she did not fist you.

I like to have a nice big dildo up my ass while my wife blows me. She uses one on me sometimes as well. Love it!

I object to more than one finger generally I believe that's the standard

well maybe two

As if anyone wants to peg you in the first place lol
Yes I admit I’ve never been mistaken for a ladyboy. Too much manliness I guess.
Tell me, how many times you get pegged before your bf realized ya not a dude?

Just admit you have gay fantasies. A straight man will never ask to be fucked. Ever .

Why would I hide it on a forum that nobody knows who I am IRL? I could walk right past all of BL members on the street & nobody would know it's me & if you ever read the posts where I speak of the stuff I've done before when I was big into smoking MDPV you would notice I have ZERO shame. I'm way past putting labels onto people if they are gay, I've even sent a picture of my dick when high on crack to @mal3volent who's one of the biggest gays on here.
Trust me if I was gay I'd be getting laid none stop as the gays are horny all the time, I'd have ass 24/7.

I've come across people like you before who like to put a label on others as it makes you feel better & even someone with a basic knowledge of human psychology can read you like a book & it's clear it's you that has the issue not me.

To use The 8-circuit Model of Consciousness on the post it's clear you are deeply hung up on Circuit 4 which deals with moral-social/sexual tribal rules passed through generations & gives people real hang up's on the sexual tastes of others. Believe me to many people on here we can read you like a book & what we see isn't good.

I hope she did not fist you.

No thank God!!!
I tried to fist her arse before but couldn't get it in, the most I got in was 3 fingers but her vagina could take so much & she would go wild for it.

My favourite thing to do with her was to fist her vagina while she was in doggy position & have anal sex at the same time, you can curl your fingers up when inside her & you can feel your own dick in her arse, you can rotate your fist inside her & it causes the woman to have stimulation to parts of her vagina not usually reached. You can also open your fingers up a bit & kind of jack yourself off inside her arse, you can rub your "banjo string" while your dick goes in & out her bum which is a wild feeling & without question the best feeling & orgasam I've ever had.

^ there is absolutely nothing gay about a straight guy enjoying ass play with/from a woman. and, if you believe there is think, with respect, you misunderstand the meaning of homosexuality.

alasdair

I was raised by wol
Why would I hide it on a forum that nobody knows who I am IRL? I could walk right past all of BL members on the street & nobody would know it's me & if you ever read the posts where I speak of the stuff I've done before when I was big into smoking MDPV you would notice I have ZERO shame. I'm way past putting labels onto people if they are gay, I've even sent a picture of my dick when high on crack to @mal3volent who's one of the biggest gays on here.
Trust me if I was gay I'd be getting laid none stop as the gays are horny all the time, I'd have ass 24/7.

I've come across people like you before who like to put a label on others as it makes you feel better & even someone with a basic knowledge of human psychology can read you like a book & it's clear it's you that has the issue not me.

To use The 8-circuit Model of Consciousness on the post it's clear you are deeply hung up on Circuit 4 which deals with moral-social/sexual tribal rules passed through generations & gives people real hang up's on the sexual tastes of others. Believe me to many people on here we can read you like a book & what we see isn't good.

I struck a nerve eh. No i don't ask people to stick things up my ass and no guy has asked me

I struck a nerve eh. No i don't ask people to stick things up my ass and no guy has asked me
you're one of those kinds of people who takes joy in "striking a nerve", because you're not worth much in real life, so you hurt people when you get the chance to make yourself feel important

i don't say i'm bisexual because i don't want to have sex with men. calling myself bisexual would be false advertising. i'm quite aware of course that plenty of people hate guys like me and i'm not 'heteronormative' or whatever. i would never choose to live in idaho, for instance. maybe there could be a label to describe my interests but frankly why is it my job to assist terrible people in discriminating against me, because let's be honest that's all it would be good for

you're one of those kinds of people who takes joy in "striking a nerve", because you're not worth much in real life, so you hurt people when you get the chance to make yourself feel important

i don't say i'm bisexual because i don't want to have sex with men. calling myself bisexual would be false advertising. i'm quite aware of course that plenty of people hate guys like me and i'm not 'heteronormative' or whatever. i would never choose to live in idaho, for instance. maybe there could be a label to describe my interests but frankly why is it my job to assist terrible people in discriminating against me, because let's be honest that's all it would be good for

I wasn't replying to you and you know shit about my life and my views. But keep assuming you do while telling me I'm a horrible person for assuming a guy that likes a cock shaped object up their butts may be secretly bi. Don't be a hypocrite.
I was raised that nothing goes up there on either sex and I am allowed my opinion.

And where did I say I have a problem with gay men? I didn't because I don't. I would have a problem if the guy im sleeping with asked me to put on a strap on and fk him.
Anything anal grosses me out

I was raised by wol
wut?

with all due respect @Kara Kava you seem to be one of those online posters who'd see a lot less friction if they held themselves to the same standard to which they hold everybody else. just my opinion which i am allowed, obviously :)

alasdair