L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Pegging

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Been on a podcast binge about pegging over the last few weeks & sadly some of the stuff I've heard was horrific, some weird militant feminists going on how they pegged their boyfriends so hard & savage they cried for them to stop & the kind of stuff if a male said it about having violent anal with his missus people would class it as sexual assault. Then you have the other side of it from women who understand it's not about "fucking a bitch" but it's about prostate orgasams.

Anyone going to admit they have been pegged? What was it like? What made you try it out? Etc.........

Is it your podcast?
I would have to listen to some of the stuff on file before I confirm/deny.
:eek:

🤣
It's not my podcast mate, that crazy bitch I was with before who was kinky (fisting, BDSM etc) found out I was game for a finger in my ass so one time when I was high & tied up she stuck a huge dildo in my ass, it wasn't good to say the least. IMHO that was a form of rape!!!

I take it you like the odd bit of pegging from your comment above?

In my view I see pegging when two people agree to it just prostate play, I've said many times I've done it & would again, I've never cum like that before. Just huge jets of cum shooting out all over the place & you can feel it a good 30 seconds before it comes out. It's nothing gay etc the way I see it.

Cool backdrop.
Will have to get back, though, as I gotta dig fuckin deep (no pun) to pull it to the surface. Need some new memory modules in my head... just slow from all the fragmentation and shit.
Be back, but I know I have something to contribute here. :unsure:

@PtahTek She was 100% sub but I decided while fucked up to try being sub out but it's not for me. She was drunk & she always got nasty when drinking, to be blunt about it she destroyed my arse. The next time we did any BDSM though I got her back. I used a vibrating & expanding buttplug on her till her vagina didn't have much space, fisted her deep & slow upto her cervix & held a vibrating clip on her clit. When she squirted & expected me to remove the toys I turned the buttplug upto full power & walked away for 2/3 mins & left her there.

I had a girlfriend once 20 years ago who loved passive anal and she tried to convince me I’d love a dildo in the ass just as much. Tried it a few times but I was wound too tight in those days to unclench so it was not a great experience. In latter years I’ve come to appreciate the pleasures of the prostate and will allow an appropriately sized instrument of pleasure up there if it is in gentle hands.

Man, i got no shame.... haha
wow

There is NO shame in being an open minded adult. God gave us a prostate for a reason. Why idiots think it's gay is beyond me, if anything people who say that are just projecting their own issues upon others & the kind of person that would shout "queers" at some gay guy then when wanking off think about a room full of Transexual people doing a bukkake on them & being "forced" to lick it up.

There is NO shame in being an open minded adult. God gave us a prostate for a reason. Why idiots think it's gay is beyond me, if anything people who say that are just projecting their own issues upon others & the kind of person that would shout "queers" at some gay guy then when wanking off think about a room full of Transexual people doing a bukkake on them & being "forced" to lick it up.
The whole gay-straight dichotomy when applied to individual sex acts (or even to plugging drugs) is so reductive and stupid. It’s amazing to see people in this day and age literally so phobic that someone might think they are anything more interesting than missionary style once a week with the wife.

will allow an appropriately sized instrument of pleasure up there if it is in gentle hands.

Gentle hands made me laugh, nobody wants a brutal sadist pulling out a dildo as thick as an elephants trunk & 12 foot long. Some of the dildos I've seen for pegging make you wonder who they don't cause near fatal injury imho.

Gentle hands made me laugh, nobody wants a brutal sadist pulling out a dildo as thick as an elephants trunk & 12 foot long. Some of the dildos I've seen for pegging make you wonder who they don't cause near fatal injury imho.
Certainly the experience of the girlfriend trying to roger me with a dildo encouraged me to be just that more gentle when I was sodomising her or other people from that day on. Smooth and easy strokes is the way for most people...although there was this one chick that called me a pussy for not hammering hard enough at the back door once.

Yeah it's whatsapp as you may see. Like au said above imagine having this near your bum 😫

8N0j0xq[\img{

FFS
Being new to using a phone on here is so shit compared to a PC. That photo I tried to upload was classic. Someone I know was playing with a couple & they were tying to get a guy to be pegged by this beast of a stepson, they were just trolling him though as his so uptight about bum stuff, if he had said yes........well fuck me that dildo would have split him in half 🤣

That may work folks.

Fuck man I clicked on that image and it still hasnt rendered. Gonna have to reboot.
Stand by

Oh wait i see it now. 😳
Mind-raped.
Bringing it all back now, doc.

yeah fuck anything mobile cept calls and a coupla texts. worthless shit for what is important, imo

@Atelier3
Yeah it gives you a new level of understanding imo. The woman I was with who was kinky liked to be fisted hard in her kitty, like Ryu from Street Fighter 2 "Haduken" style. I managed to get 3 fingers in her bum but that was it (she asked me to be the first to fist her bum)
She knew very well what she was doing when she got that black dildo out but lucky for me I was off my nut on pre ban MXE at the time but it was bad enough to say the least.

You do much pegging?

@Atelier3
You do much pegging?
I’ve got a nicely contoured rubber toy that is perfect for hitting the prostate and that has a long handle so you can use it solo as well. I bought it to complement the intensity of my meth chemsex adventures which is where I really got into anal play with a partner. It was introduced to me by lovely TS woman from whom I was scoring meth one day. When you’ve been going for hours without being able to come it can be the thing that finally gets you over the edge. So I have a done a fair bit of it but am not sure yet how it will translate over into my non-drug fuelled sex life. I don’t currently have a partner so i guess it will depend on the kinks or predilections of anyone i might meet in the future as to whether I’ll do more of it. Certainly, I wouldn’t say no if they were keen. But then the only things I say no to are violence and genuine degradation when it comes to sex.

When I got into smoking MDPV it was like that, I could get hard and super horny but to cum was near impossible. I once spent close to two hours wanking with no result (well I managed to make my dick bleed but I didn't notice at the time but I did when I came down)
What is the orgasam ljke on meth?
You tried smoking MDPV before?

My most embarrassing moment was on a a-pvp session, I'd been awake for about 3/4 days & looked at a tree & in my fried brain it actually looked quite "sexy" & I did for a moment think about doing something to it 😫

A-PVP I swear is a billion times worse than MDPV & the smell of it after you been on a session is truly horrific. God that smell never goes from the memory. The longest I did was 8 days awake in the same clothes & had to throw my t-shirt away as the odour was so bad & soaked into the cotton. People were looking at me & making comments about it when in public it was that bad.