• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Pee problems on stims

GetMeOutOfThisCRAP

Bluelighter
I know that sometimes trouble urinating at all is a mild case of stim overdose (?) but lately I've had a weird issue. I'll feel fine for a long time and as though I don't have to pee at all.. then out of the blue it comes all at once and it's like "If I don't pee in the next 30 seconds I'm going to wet myself." An almost grown ass man wetting his pants. I've never had this issue until recently I'm kind of concerned tbh.

I know that sometimes trouble urinating at all is a mild case of stim overdose (?) but lately I've had a weird issue. I'll feel fine for a long time and as though I don't have to pee at all.. then out of the blue it comes all at once and it's like "If I don't pee in the next 30 seconds I'm going to wet myself." An almost grown ass man wetting his pants. I've never had this issue until recently I'm kind of concerned tbh.
Sounds like you may have a UTI

Honestly, it could be a bunch of things. Does it only happen when you take stims, or all the time?

Sounds like you may have a UTI

I would accept that but last time I had a UTI many years back the pain and burning was so much I ended up in an emergency room for an IV antibiotic drip :( The pain was actually that horrendous. To this day I don't think I've encountered anything that painful lol. Wouldn't it be very painful?

@CFC I've only had the issue this week when I took adderall. I guess I'll wait and see but hasn't happened today (no stims). Your right though it could be so many factors esp if other users have never had this issue.

Reactions: CFC
UTIs aren't always painful, no. Though they are usually accompanied by a burning sensation. Another way to discern is whether you really needed to go - ie, when you have a UTI you will often go very frequently but not really have a lot of urine.

The way you describe suddenly feeling a deep urgency (accompanied I'm assuming - since you didn't mention otherwise - by the normal amount of urine you'd expect with that feeling) is unusual, and wouldn't ordinarily or obviously be connected to the effects of a stimulant.

I had/have this after doing non reversible damage to my bladder and ut through ketamine abuse.
Doctors/rehab gave me a bladder medication called oxybutyn or oxybutynin. It helped regulate my urination. I dont take it anymore (I've accepted my self inflicted fate), but it helped when i did.
Although it is probably the stims. Try downing a carton (L) of apple juice or a few cans of apple cider(flatter the better). Avoid other fizzy/sugary drinks. Avoid caffeine drinks too. Learn to relax in the toilet. Try sit-down wees. Try standing there with your cock out and realllllly focus on something else, not pissing, reading the shampoo bottle, read thr ingredients, read them backwards, read the words backwards! Make a sum out of the numbers on the barcode, add them, multiply them, divide them! Before you know it you will be flowing 👌 💦

I had/have this after doing non reversible damage to my bladder and ut through ketamine abuse.
Doctors/rehab gave me a bladder medication called oxybutyn or oxybutynin. It helped regulate my urination. I dont take it anymore (I've accepted my self inflicted fate), but it helped when i did.
Although it is probably the stims. Try downing a carton (L) of apple juice or a few cans of apple cider(flatter the better). Avoid other fizzy/sugary drinks. Avoid caffeine drinks too. Learn to relax in the toilet. Try sit-down wees. Try standing there with your cock out and realllllly focus on something else, not pissing, reading the shampoo bottle, read thr ingredients, read them backwards, read the words backwards! Make a sum out of the numbers on the barcode, add them, multiply them, divide them! Before you know it you will be flowing 👌 💦

I actually have heard that issue from ketamine ab(users) pop up a couple of times! Not to totally go off on a different topic though--but I think that with the pharmaceutical industry experimenting with ketamine and trying to make it extended release, people should at least be informed that can be a potential side effect. Ketamine just isn't popular where I live and I've only tried it once in my life. Inhaling shards of ketamine... there is probably a better way to do it lol.

To explain it better.. I basically have no urge to pee and then all the sudden it comes in like a lion and if I don't run to the bathroom pretty much immediately I literally am going to pee myself. It's not even a ton of urine which is just weird. Just going to wait and see if it keeps happening. Unless my major fappage could possibly cause that I'm not sure what else could be the culprit. I've got 60 years away from pee problems being the norm.

Have you been hydrating yourself more than normal while on stims? I was at one point needing to urinate excessively on meth but was drinking gallons of water in an attempt at harm minimisation.

In your OP you queried the inability to urinate due to a stim overdose. That is a real thing and has happened to me on numerous occasions and ruined many a planned sexual encounter.

I actually didn't drink enough water... not nearly enough. Sooo maybe it was the inability to pee from the stimulants hence why I couldn't feel it and then finally when my body could release it my wee lil tinker said "NOW PLEASE"

That's my tin foil government agency conspiracy theory actually. Not going to lie I took more than recommended. By a bittt... If no one has had the same issue on stims and it doesn't happen to me in the future then I will just let it go.

Last edited:
this def happens to me sometimes. I think it's a dehydration thing. Like sometimes after getting high my nuts will ache worse than blue balls ever could for like hours then just go away. it's like horrible tho. haven't ever been able to pinpoint a specific cause myself or find anyone else that knows what I mean. lol

this def happens to me sometimes. I think it's a dehydration thing. Like sometimes after getting high my nuts will ache worse than blue balls ever could for like hours then just go away. it's like horrible tho. haven't ever been able to pinpoint a specific cause myself or find anyone else that knows what I mean. lol
I've had the balls thing. Usually goes away after a stimmed up struggle wank just like blue balls do

I've had the balls thing. Usually goes away after a stimmed up struggle wank just like blue balls do

I always thought that blue balls was a self-created male conspiracy to guilt trip women into touching their wee lil tinker. I've never gotten blue balls in my life lol. It might be a real thing though after talking to a few friends about it.

Still if he look like a gorilla and say "don't leave me bby I'm going to get blue balls don't you care?" please find a new mans. What full grown lady gonna waste their time on a soy boy like that smh? Rub it yourself.

For me sometimes i have a very weak stream after a lot of meth use.

The stream will stop prematurely and i really have to focus to be able to piss at all.

Encountered this in rehab, standing there for what felt like hours w/ some health tech standing behind me waiting awkwardly as hell, was never fun. I couldn't really go until I downed a lot of water or coffee, and by that point I'd be super full. Chasing those dudes down when I was supposed to do a drug screen, and was able to piss, was a daily frustration.

This was worse than just normal "pee shyness" and occurred after a period of heavy methamphetamine and pcp/ketamine use. Got better after a period of abstinence though.