PED experiment for increasing work capacity and thus wage by 60% ish

Thank you so much, it has been an absolute fucking nightmare to say the least. I can really empathize with what you've gone through, it really does change your whole world view when you get ran into the ground like that. Once you climb out, everything looks easy. I've actually been out of work now for something like 17 days and I'm just sort of coming back to normal but I have a new issue and it is partly from work, calcified tendinopathy in the right shoulder from pounding screws and lifting sheets for the last 15 ish years. I'm either going to need surgery or I'm going to need a lot of therapy to get it fixed but it's fucking serious. 11 out of 10 pain, but I suppose this is an issue for another thread, because I'm going to request some kind of an opiate so that I can endure Shockwave therapy for something like 6 - 10 weeks, and if it doesn't provide some substantial results I'm going to have to resort to getting under the knife again. Also the pain is so severe I haven't been able to find a comfortable position to lay down in so that I can get some sleep. It's been like this maybe for like the last four days, and of all things that aggravated it, it was just going back to the gym and starting to train and take care of my body again. Hit some strict log press at 180 lbs x 5, and some front, side and rear laterals with 20's. About 9 hours later, it started creeping up, woke me up that night, and continued to progress with loss of range of motion and swelling. The remnants of what I used to do still cast a shadow in the fibrous net of my body, but I mean that's all of us I guess. If you ever worked your ass to the bone, you have scars and problems from it.

And I feel like my change of career choice was quite appropriate, I'm going to become a massage therapist. With all of the experiences I've had in my life with injuries and competitive sports and overuse issues, poor posture etc etc, I think it's going to be a solid choice because I have so much experience with all of these things in my own body. So I already have about 15 years of experience. 2 years of school is just going to solidify all the bits and pieces of information I've soaked up from all of The Rehabilitation and pain management and performance enhancement that I've dabbled in over the years. Physiology, philosophy, pharmacology, small business, hands-on experience, and just plain raw determination. I think it's going to serve me quite well in the trade.

School was supposed to start August 30th but I think with this resurfacing shoulder issue I'm going to have to push it back to the end of December or the beginning of January. I really do need a couple months to just take care of my mind and body, practice being sober and read some books play some video games and put my feet back on the ground. Feel like everybody needs some of that sometimes. Life is a fucking meat grinder, you gotta stop and smell the roses once in awhile.

When I do my taxes, I'll calculate just how much I made and what the expenses were, but I think it was in the ballpark of $32000 in 4 horrible months. I hope to never have to do that again

If presenting with excess calcification, look into supplementing with Vitamin K2..

I'm definitely aware of the complex role of vitamin K2 in calcium absorption, but it's definitely worth noting on here.

My diet is pretty diverse and I do eat quite a bit of spinach, cheese, eggs and even occasionally make natto and orange juice shakes to try to get adequate levels. But I guess that wasn't quite enough!