• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Peaking 13 hours after cunsuming of pill

i've had an experience where i've dumped a pill believed to be MDMA (green christmas trees/lebanese cedar tree) and basically it did nothing so i had another one (not recomended if your pill does not doing anything i'd recommend you stay clear) and still nothing happened. Then i went home and pulled a pipe and wham i was peaking my nipples off. Turns out according to phase_dancer whose opinion i would believe over most people that this was probably some kind of rare MDMA analogue that had a delayed reaction. Although set and setting played i big part in it- back then i don't think i could really let myself relax and just let the pill come on without being stoned first.

Never underestimate the power of set and setting unless your completely comfortable with your drug of choice and very experienced! (even then it plays a part!)

I always chew and swallow pills. Whenever i dump a pill it usually takes 45 minutes to an hour for it to kick in, sometimes a little longer, sometimes its quicker. I dont usually eat that much before i go out either.

One time i dumped a pill and sort of felt the effects, but i never really felt like i was peaking. I was pretty tense as i was still new to e, and this was the first time i had taken a pill without at least having a few drinks beforehand. Anyway the next night i went out to a party and had a few drinks, and i swear to god i felt like i was rolling.

EDIT: i only just noticed this thread started in '03 haha.

Last edited:
There are some wonderful threads that have been and gone over the years.

A bit like an old record that's pulled out and listened to occasionally.

I too, peaked a number of hours after injesting. I went to bed thinking the pill was a dud and woke up a few hours later rather happy. This happened many years ago....I "think" the time lapse was 5 or 6 hours

Yeah pills can be very weird sometimes. Even though u might test them for MDxx the come up time can still vary.

My weirdest experience only happened a couple months ago. Three of us all dropped the same bicky at around 10 o’clock at local club. 30 min later we had signs of a come up (increased euphoria, chatty, slightly more energetic) but that only lasted 10 min until we were completely down.
We thought we took some duds and were very disappointed but got on with the night. At about 3am out of nowhere, our pupils dilated along with all the other signs of rolling. We ended up having an enjoyable 2 hour peek. Not as long as we usually get but better then nothing.

A 5 hour gap blew me away. I thought it was impossible to have such a large gap to come up after ingesting.