• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

peace to all earthlings

adonis52

Greenlighter
Hi, Neddy here, I'm getting on a bit now and should really try SLOWING down, my most recent binge being on MDMA !
Done alot of drugs over the years excessively, with 2 exceptions, heroin and salvia divinorum,never wittingly tried herion and as for salvia, well fair play to anyone into that coz it made me feel concussed, no shit !!
I am hoping this will be a positive and educational trip for me and you.
Love and Peace NEDDY.

Hey @adonis52,

Make yourself comfortable - BL is a special place for so many of us and can be for you too :)

IDK if you've seen this mega thread, but there is a big one on What is wrong with the MDMA available today. Maybe you can share some insights or learn a thing or two about your favorite drug!

If you are trying to slow down, maybe check out Health and Recovery, were a lot of people are supportive for recovery.

Peace man, and welcome to Bluelight!

I am hoping this will be a positive and educational trip for me and you.
Love and Peace NEDDY.
Right on, man. Love growing and learning myself: Heavy usage of most everything around. Cannot pinpoint the time I started slowing down but it may have been when I met SO 25 years back. Fuckin commitments and responsibilities. Job and other shit keeps me busy, out of trouble and mostly drug free in comparison to "back inda dayz".
Welcome to bluelight @Neddy. Hope we all can grow together; I kinda feel that communicating with others of my ilk can be a liability or an asset. It's always a personal choice to do and say whateva, but since I joined this site my world has gotten brighter and I feel more in control of my usage.
Speaking of education... there are a lot of smart MFs here, bro. haha I learn every day in real life (irl) and here at BL as this site is basically the only site I visit anymore. (addicted to BL)
Hey, Neddy, I gotta get some work done.
Looking forward to seeing you around.
Be easy and of course be safe.
Peace