View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Umph: Hearts Rainbows and Butterflies Social

Status
Not open for further replies.
despite my financial situation and my frustration about figuring how to pay for it, i'm very glad i'm going back to school and feel more determined than ever to finally finish it up.

^I'd love to go back to school but can't see it happenning soon....I also dont know what to study anymore so that makes the decisions a btit easier....:)

^Hey :) Actually its really cold here atm, but then again, I've got a cold/flu thing so I'm feeling kinda sensitive....:( ;) Nicely stoned, gotta work early (5am) tomorrow...blergh. I have decided to get high whilst doing so though :D

Im back from my weekend vacation to FL. I missed all you PD brethren of mine.<3

Florida was rainy all weekend :( so we spent most of the time in the hotel playing board games and drinking wine. But at least we had a nice view of the ocean 8) (and i got to eat some delicious seafood<3)

Abusing Ketamine pretty heavily the last couple weeks has got my mind all frazzled and has me itching to have a nice easy going (5ht) psychedelic experience.
I think im going to try and fit in a trip this weekend if time permits and my mood is right.
Ive really been meaning to give 2ct21 a try but it requires a time commitment, so maybe ill go with 5 meo mipt, its been awhile since i played with moxy.
Im also considering either 2ci or 2cc because its been a long time since ive had either of those aswell and they seem to fit the "easy going (light) trip" criteria.

Eh, we'll see how it works out. Whenever i plan a trip or to take something specific it usually ends up not working out for one reason or another. Either i dont trip at all or the little voice in the back of my head convinces me to take LSD:\

Im back from my weekend vacation to FL. I missed all you PD brethren of mine.<3

Florida was rainy all weekend :( so we spent most of the time in the hotel playing board games and drinking wine. But at least we had a nice view of the ocean 8) (and i got to eat some delicious seafood<3)

Abusing Ketamine pretty heavily the last couple weeks has got my mind all frazzled and has me itching to have a nice easy going (5ht) psychedelic experience.
I think im going to try and fit in a trip this weekend if time permits and my mood is right.
Ive really been meaning to give 2ct21 a try but it requires a time commitment, so maybe ill go with 5 meo mipt, its been awhile since i played with moxy.
Im also considering either 2ci or 2cc because its been a long time since ive had either of those aswell and they seem to fit the "easy going (light) trip" criteria.

Eh, we'll see how it works out. Whenever i plan a trip or to take something specific it usually ends up not working out for one reason or another. Either i dont trip at all or the little voice in the back of my head convinces me to take LSD:\

What the fuck?!?!?! You were in Florida and you didn't tell me??!?!!?!?!?!

Where were you stayin?

I posted in here that i was going to FL for the weekend.
We were up by Tampa, visiting L*L's granma and some other family.

You're a bit far from Tampa if i remember correctly, right?

just a wee bit lol

I must of missed that post heh. Yeah it was kinda shitty weatherwise over here too.

Yep, there was snow here in Jersey over the weekend while i was gone.
Im glad i didnt have to deal with that shit.
Im not a biog fan of snow.:\

I enjoy snow for short periods of time. But there's a reason I live rainy ol' south florida.

Hey to think of it, you get snow days.. we get shit, life still goes on if its raining sideways and the street is under 4 inches of water.

True that man, although a snowday is pretty rare, they kick serious ass!

I just hate walking everywhere in half a foot of snow everyday.

^yep. And shoveling sucks too.

i like snow if i were able to go visit some place and see it.
I dont like dealing with the after effects of snow (or the freezing cold)

Orly_Indeed.jpg

Any suggestions for the title of the next PD social thread?

I think this one has just about reached its end.

Status
Not open for further replies.