View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am guessing your tabs were over-reported on dosage and you took quite a bit less than 500ug. Unless your tolerance is just really really high.
It's quite possible. I took two of supposed to be 250ug hits that I got online and it was pretty chill. I had a much stronger trip once from two and half hits that I got locally once of unknown dosage.

They must have been really strong because I tripped for a long ass time too. I also puked which was a first on acid. Could be because I had a wicked hangover when I took it though.

Last time I ordered DNM regular LSD was cheaper than all the clear net lysergamides and just as easy to ship being pieces of paper. I need to look into it again.

It's been years since I've had any acid.

I need to plan another psychedelic excursion soon. Acid would be nice.

I love the body high of lysergamides.

Have you ever tried squeezing the edges of a compact disc while high on LSD?? I don't know why but to me it always felt really good to my fingers. 😂

Normally I'd say I'll have to get back to you on that, except I don't think I can offer anything on that.

I'm just happy if I can find the CD when I trip lol.
I love those trips where you can barely move let alone make sense of the CDs!!!

At that point I usually just give up and lay there rolling around on the bed.

I can relate. But lol, you know how it is- when you trip more often than not basically, you need to learn to be functional.

I know you can relate.
I've tripped quite a few times out in public, with large crowds of people, so yes I know what you mean.

We are talking about some major "adaptations" here though, ftr.
You've heard my description of my first trip. Hundreds of thousands of people watching a military airshow/fireworks display.

If I could take acid, first time, with no guidance, and nobody with me who had ever tripped before, and make it through that without incident then why would I ever be afraid of tripping in other situations. 😆

I don't really like tripping around my family though because none of them gets high at all.

fuck my hppd is pretty strong from microdosing alot. but it doesnt bother me. who i am today is leagues better than who i was when i put my plan into action in feb with a range of goals to achieve.

This mexazolam is fucking strong. I've been taking it for about a week (I think).. all the days are blurring together. I just realised it's Tuesday. Thought it was still the weekend.

Next state over (where I work) has been in lockdown so I haven't had work (luckily).

This stuff is deceptive. Xanax makes its' presence known, when it medicines you - you know you have been spoken to. Mexazolam is the Gary Cooper benzo; the strong, silent type. But once he gets started you can't shut him up.

20 milligrams later, I have three new synthesizers, a festival ticket for July 2022 and a massive fucking hole in my savings account. Back to ol dependable Valium

But at least I had fun.

Last edited:
David Gilmour is a great guitar player. :) I remember when Wish You Were just came out before Animals. My brother saw a show on the Animals tour.

"we're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year".. 45 years of hearing that song it gets more meaning as time goes on.

David Gilmour is a great guitar player. :) I remember when Wish You Were just came out before Animals. My brother saw a show on the Animals tour.

"we're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year".. 45 years of hearing that song it gets more meaning as time goes on.
I always watch the “Live at Pompeii” concert version of that song and Crazy Diamond on YouTube when I’m tripping. Never gets old.

I'm doing well enough. This week might be a good week for me to trip finally. Work on our bathroom has come to a halt and my neighbor (aunt) will be laid up from a surgery all week and won't be able to bother me. Hmmm...

I have a choice between methyl-allylescaline and beta-hydroxy-2CB for my next RC trial.

Not being a darkwebber (or in a part of the world where 2C-B is common or cheap), legit 2C-B is actually not too easy to come by locally. I like the sound of the beta-hydroxy's long duration, but it doesn't seem too popular for some reason.

Methyl-allylescaline is pricey, I didn't think much of proscaline and I have real mescaline available. Is this one unique enough to justify?

RCs are annoying to buy here obviously, or I'd have them all.

I have a choice between methyl-allylescaline and beta-hydroxy-2CB for my next RC trial.

Not being a darkwebber (or in a part of the world where 2C-B is common or cheap), legit 2C-B is actually not too easy to come by locally. I like the sound of the beta-hydroxy's long duration, but it doesn't seem too popular for some reason.

Methyl-allylescaline is pricey, I didn't think much of proscaline and I have real mescaline available. Is this one unique enough to justify?

RCs are annoying to buy here obviously, or I'd have them all.
MAL hands down, fantastic drug, very mescaline like but more peak oriented, the peak is soo deep and emotional it's quite amazing to experience. BOHB isn't very popular because it's just a very mediocre drug, imo.

been so long since i took a massive acid trip. I did have a epic mushroom trip the other week with some ket and weed mixed in under the clear night in nature was fucking amazing

I had an idiot vendor substitute liquid LSD drops for the 100 tabs I ordered and imagine it would safely get through Customs. Now, deep cleansing my house and computers. I also probably have to move addresses before thinking of using the postal service for anything other than letters from the government and and junk mail.

hope you stay safe man

Crazy we live in a world where LSD is one of the most illegal drugs on the planet. Fucking barabic governments. But i saw oregon is gonna legalize the sale of psychedelics by 2023.

Califorina is gonna follow suit by 2030 aswell. Canada its already grey market for shrooms. Netherlands most stuff is legal and widely avaiable for the cheapest prices on the planet. canada has 5meo dmt legal.

IF the government wants to prosecute psychedelic users then they are fucking evil barabic apes.

LSD is the light of the whole fucking world. A GOD DAM FUCKING MIRCALE. LSD saved the fucking world. ANd those fucking old white mf right wingers made it llegal.

The day we legalize psychedelic thepary and ketamine we will finally be able to move foward as humans.

3 years ago in 2018 i was tripping heavy acid on this day fucking saw god, jesus christ and buddha on the same trip was fucking amazing.... One of the most live awakening trips i ever had. was at rock bottom and it showed me a life so beautiful that i could have if i didnt kill myself. It made me realize to never take rash choices due to a bad spiral life. There will always be up and downs but those moments where you see true beauty behind the unfolding story make it all worth it.

I ran out of acid now. Cant microdose it anymore. Prob be better for me to try ground myself on earth now with my lessons

Status
Not open for further replies.