View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find 2f-DCK quite underwhelming, though I will say it is stronger orally than nasally, unlike ketamine (and several friends agree). It was probably worthwhile in that now he knows he doesn't disagree with dissociatives. But MXE is likely to be much more effective. I'd try for 30mg oral with a possible booster of 20mg about an hour or so in, if he's feeling it.
Can you hole on 2f_dck?

I've never tried. I've only had ketamine twice and only holed on it once. I picked up the 2fdck years ago hoping that it would help me with depression. It didn't, and I didn't like it much either. It seemed...weird. Cold and stimulating and off-putting, not that I gave it many chances. People seemed to like it well enough, but I'm not a disso fan outside of nitrous on psychedelics and the very, very rare MXE mini dose. MXiPR sounded fun, but the batch that was circulating sounded like it had a lot of other nasties in it.

Can you hole on 2f_dck?

Yeah definitely. It's pretty similar to ketamine, but less warm and psychedelic. You can definitely hole on it. I'd say it's more similar to K than any other disso. Though unlike K (and like most of the other ACHs), it is stronger orally than nasally. Though many people do not realize this because snorting is such an ingrained idea with dissociatives/ketamine.

I don't really care for 2f-DCK, it's very boring in my opinion.

Going off of this
I can attest that MXE had some amazing antidepressant effects like I never even thought was possible (for me)
The MXE afterglow was so nice it alone would make MXE worth taking. Taking a drug that would take me to the edge of insanity and back
and leave me feeling that good afterwards put it in a class that had been only occupied by Ayahuasca.
I had a friend who was battling his heroin addiction and severe depression who said he never felt so free of it all after using MXE his first time.
Even though he eventually succumbed to his depression, I like to think I provided him at least a moment of peace with that, but that could just be my hubris talking.
Honestly MXE may be the best antidepressant chemical to ever come out of a lab, at least as far as that feeling of "holy shit i'm free" goes.
Who knows if it is sustainable. That's just my 2 cents.

Always a banger. Highly recommend the George A. Romero film of the same name for anyone who hasn't seen it!

Never heard of it but it sounds fun from the short description I just read, I'll look into it.

It's always the season of the witch in my life anymore.

Savant may be my favorite modern artist, he's awesome. And Alchemist is actually my favorite album. This was my favorite song for a long time, and still holds a special place in my heart:

Another good song and album:

And another:

Unrelated:

I can definitely relate to that. I've actually managed to convert someone who claimed to not enjoy electronic music by introducing him to Savant songs with that kind of appeal, hehe.

That's a really nice one too, Orakel's a pretty good album in general, I really like Spacewolfe. Invasion is another album I really enjoy, and these are probably my favorite tracks on it:

Cult is also pretty good:

10 megabytes of MXE in a cap earlier. Thiiiss, finally, is how I remember it. How I like it. Putting my feet up on a Sunday night and drifting downstream, past my worries and all the uncertainties of tomorrow.

Today is yesterday's tomorrow and tomorrow's yesterday and.. I forget where I was going with this but when life isn't going your way, always remember the three simple words that make it all okay:

We did it!

So a friend of mine just gave me these interesting LSD blotters.
Each blotter is a small Listerine colored pyramid with gold flecks on them. Anyone ever come across blotters like that?

Like this:
Except mine are greener and have gold flecks on them too.

These are what I have, except they're red with gold flecks. Everyone is talking about the pyramid gels with gold flecks. Some of the best L I've ever had, for sure. I have 36 more of them, ate one and then one 2 hours later a couple of weekends ago. It was so lovely.

I really need to order some lysergamides. The only one I've had in recent years is high dose mg seed. I've actually had some pretty decent mg seed trips. Nothing too deep mind, but I was getting decent visuals for morning glory.

My last LSD trip was 0.5mg. nothing special. I laid on the bed next to wife all night, who was asleep, and watched sitcoms on TV until the wee hours.

I am guessing your tabs were over-reported on dosage and you took quite a bit less than 500ug. Unless your tolerance is just really really high.

Status
Not open for further replies.