View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I’m done with Ketamine now I think. It was a very helpful drug over the last 5 or 6 weeks quitting meth and I think it definitely made cessation easier and prevented cravings. It also prevented what should have been a massive post-meth crash lasting weeks.

I’ve tried it by itself, with LSD, with DMT, with MDMA, with speed, and with coke and believe I have totally exhausted everything it has to offer. The last couple of times I took it were pleasant enough but definitely lacked any real feeling of wonder or novelty and it seemed to feel rather repetitive. Like I was driving the same regular old commute to work rather than hurtling full speed in a stolen car down some unlit back road in a country I never even knew existed.

There is no doubt it enhanced everything else I mixed it with but I don’t see any upside in using it regularly and the potential side effects are not something I ever want to experience. It’s funny, I feel I could go another round without too many regrets but I absolutely don’t feel any craving or compulsion towards it. I just won’t buy any more and I never come across it unless I go looking.
Heard 5-MeO-DMT can be quite life-changing in such situations
Saw a blog of a guy who even went into some sort of a jungle retreat to blaze 5-MeO erryday and get his life fixed up

Yet another beautiful day in paradise. I ate around 35-40g of fresh psilocybe cubensis earlier and my girlfriend had around 30g. It’s been three years since I last had mushrooms and it was fantastic. Need to do them more often, man. I don’t know why I dismissed mushrooms so much the past years, guess I was scared of them.
Anyways, our day was absolutely sublime and I laughed my fucking balls off. The trip was surprisingly easy-going (for us both) considering I ate 8 decently-sized mushrooms. Maybe we had a little bit of tolerance left from the mescaline (trip was exactly one week ago)? But it doesn’t really matter, we had a an absolutely amazing day.

I love you guys! Greetings from the mountains in San Mateo, Oaxaca, Mexico.

Ok. I’m done with Ketamine now I think. It was a very helpful drug over the last 5 or 6 weeks quitting meth and I think it definitely made cessation easier and prevented cravings. It also prevented what should have been a massive post-meth crash lasting weeks.

I’ve tried it by itself, with LSD, with DMT, with MDMA, with speed, and with coke and believe I have totally exhausted everything it has to offer. The last couple of times I took it were pleasant enough but definitely lacked any real feeling of wonder or novelty and it seemed to feel rather repetitive. Like I was driving the same regular old commute to work rather than hurtling full speed in a stolen car down some unlit back road in a country I never even knew existed.

There is no doubt it enhanced everything else I mixed it with but I don’t see any upside in using it regularly and the potential side effects are not something I ever want to experience. It’s funny, I feel I could go another round without too many regrets but I absolutely don’t feel any craving or compulsion towards it. I just won’t buy any more and I never come across it unless I go looking.
You are going to have to graduate to an analogies of angel dust like a real man

Yet another beautiful day in paradise. I ate around 35-40g of fresh psilocybe cubensis earlier and my girlfriend had around 30g. It’s been three years since I last had mushrooms and it was fantastic. Need to do them more often, man. I don’t know why I dismissed mushrooms so much the past years, guess I was scared of them.
Anyways, our day was absolutely sublime and I laughed my fucking balls off. The trip was surprisingly easy-going (for us both) considering I ate 8 decently-sized mushrooms. Maybe we had a little bit of tolerance left from the mescaline (trip was exactly one week ago)? But it doesn’t really matter, we had a an absolutely amazing day.

I love you guys! Greetings from the mountains in San Mateo, Oaxaca, Mexico.
The last time I ate 35g+ fresh mushroom it was a single, monster mushroom.

SyZyGy strain is the shit for growing 30-35g+ monsters!! Supposed to be the resurrected genetics of the strain Terrence McKenna sold in the back of high times. Someone supposedly found one of his spore prints more than a decade after his death and grew it out resulting in the SyZyGy spores. The strain is supposed to be heavier than other cubes on baeocystin, too.

I've grown it twice now and highly recommend it. Single mushrooms over 35g fresh are impressive!! Lol!

@Psychestim, I'm glad you're having a great time tripping in Mexico!!

12.14 am, I just took 400 mics. Wasted on kava & weed,, really hungry but mega stressed out atm and too tired to eat, too hungry to sleep.

was in true dilemna to drop instead. I did. Not convinced was right action at this time, but yiu never know!

I mean, 400 ug oral is "safe" AF, just don't like feeling icky, upturned, not energised enough sometimes.

But I won't talk like that. Just gonna try and release all stored up pressure and settle now. Think feel already. Still under tongue.

I will eat tomorrow and hope for comfort in between.

Send luck lol.
I considered dropping 5x 1.2mg hits of 25b-nboh in solidarity when reading this.

I don't really trip hard the way I used to unless I'm flipping though now so I guess I'm gonna hold off.

I could probably source some MDMA at 8am though (the time here). If my source won't bring it to me because of work his wife will.

I've always been spoiled by my drug contacts.

Do I need to trip this morning? I'm on the fence.

Edit. It was 8pm not am

Last edited:
@AutoTripper had me considering tripping again just now, but I think the moment passed. What I really want is beer and I can't buy any at this hour of the night/morning.

It was just 4:20 ten minutes ago so smoke up!!

Gunna load up the plenty right now, y'all

I screenshotted my clock at 4:20 just now but can't upload pic... need a "URL". Jesus Christ, y'all make me need to use some image hosting site i'm too lazy fuuuuck ;)

Last edited:
Imgbb works fast and easy. It's less fuddling than Imgur.

Imgur kicked up a hiatus on Fcomubustion about 3 years back on account of there being a classifieds section on forum, vaporizers and all bits n bobs doing their 2nd, 3rd, and so on hand rounds.

So all images posted there until then were erased by imgur.

Imgbb is easier.
That's cray cray

I use imgur but either way, imgbb is good too from what I understand. Maybe even betterm who knows? I m used to imgur and never had any problems. I use the app so I upload pics directly from my phone and then use the desktop site to paste them into BL (I hate using BL on my phone so I always use my PC). You can get the image link from the phone app too though. Takes me 2 seconds. We were allowing direct uploads for a minute, but in that brief time it jacked our server costs up exponentially so we stopped.

I'm sitting here comtemplating as 2 ml water with 12 mg 2C-B dissolved wait for me alongside an eyedropper. Am I really doing this? Another cheeky sunday evening trip, can't be too intense, eh?
Edit: wooooah

Last edited:
Well, he found 2-FDCK to be pleasant enough, but despite titrating up pretty quickly to 50mg insufflated, he didn't note any antidepressant effects today.

Gonna go with MXE tonight, probably sublingually or maybe rectally. Any dosage recs for a first time, disso naive tripper?

That is, provided I can find some indication that it isn't dangerous to combine with St John's Wort.

I find 2f-DCK quite underwhelming, though I will say it is stronger orally than nasally, unlike ketamine (and several friends agree). It was probably worthwhile in that now he knows he doesn't disagree with dissociatives. But MXE is likely to be much more effective. I'd try for 30mg oral with a possible booster of 20mg about an hour or so in, if he's feeling it.

Well, that was a real blast-off, complete with the burning sensation at the thrusters. Felt more nausea than usual for some reason.
However!
2C-B really felt like something new this way. I was completely floored by the, uh, rapid onset of this one.
The stimulating effects were more pronounced but I didn't get much CEVs. That only occurs at higher doses for me so no surprise.
Also I must really note the overwhelming euphoric sensations that usually get dulled by the stomach discomfort.
This time they were clear and hoo boy did I invent some funny words. Floored by the intenseroonie. Mamma mia!
I'm definitely taking a little t-break and retrying with 15 mg. Haven't had such a nice trip on 2C-B in quite a while.
Wouldn't even say that the effects expire earlier, I'm certainly still feeling a nice afterglow (+3h).
Now time for chamomile tea, honey and a little herb.

Sending you guys some inner peace on this rainy evening too.

I stand corrected. He told me that as the day has gone on, he realized that he's been feeling better today than he has in a month. From the outside it looks like a modest improvement, but he told me that for a change he hasn't been anxious or stressed about anything all day.

A few minutes ago, he told me that he was ready to try the MXE to see if it might work better, but I regretfully informed him that 6pm might be pushing it. Dunno yet if he's going to find it interferes with sleep, but he's got a 4am flight tomorrow, so that's probably not the best time to test the waters. The MXE trial will have to wait until next week. I'm just really, really glad that he's feeling a bit better.

That's awesome! I'm really glad to hear it. :) Yeah the MXE can wait, something to look forward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.