PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about your Mum @AutoTripper
Is she doing better now?
Sorry for the wall of text but I dont think this onedeserves a proper trip report so heregoes...
My trip Saturday night was... too much M. It kinda toned down the 1a.
I was coming up hard and went for a walk to see if there were any fireflies left in the woods .. but alas only a few remained.
Climbing hard I was glad to be out of the woods before it got dark. Every *snap* brought the chance of a ravenous coyote ... or maybe I was just high lol

My fire got rainined out as T1 approached and it was time to eat the M. So I set up some different spaces around the house: 2 with music and one with a movie. For a while I just stared absent mindedly at the tv, which was playing the kids movie Soul (I recommend, its cute and had all sorts of meaning, even sober lol). When I realized the M had come on I couldnt sit still so I vacated the living room and tried to relax in the hammock in the garage to some chill electronic music. Unfortunately I had mad nystagmus and couldnt even figure out how to like any songs lol ...

Pacing back inside I realized it was time for my boost. Tbh I didnt need it. Looking at it made me gag (swallowing pills while high apparently makes me stomach turn, knowing a substance is going to hit the serotonin receptors in the gut maybe? lol)... Some peppermint gum calmed my stomach and down went the boost at T2...

More pacing, tv, hammock, psytrance downstairs in the dark... hammock, movie, hammock

Figured I try Yoga, it was a hoot.
The (video) instructors... (?) lol ... voice was sooo slow and mellow and I was rolling too hard. I gave up not even half way through. Never mind the meditation lol ... But I attempted to engage in some walking meditation while I paced. I was so euphoric.

Back in the garage I saw the dart board and figured why not. But I was much too shakey and it didnt last long. lol...
Some where in a slew of thought, likely brought on my the copious amounts of live resin I began smoking, I came to realize that I had overdone the M lol ... Then I realized Im often balls deep, personally anyways, in all my substance use. Years ago I got my psychedelic use under control. Then M, even if I dose a little heavy from time to time lol... then weed. But booze I struggle with.As the music climaxed I told myself Id never drink again. Haha Ive said that before but maybe I meant it this time? Lets hope so

By T4 I had come down enough to realize I was hungry, so I set out a smorgasbord of nibbles. It would be some time before I really got into them but I gave it the old college try. I was drinking plenty of water/juice/gatorade.. but not to much ;)

The food seemed to bring me down a bit and I was finally able to think more linearly... or at least at a pace that allowed for some reflection. The rest of the night was mostly spent watching movies, thinking and crying. For the first time in a long time I allowed myself to feel something than exhaustion, anger or frustration (thats a bit of a stretch but...ya know, M ha)

I finally dosed off around 530 for a few. Maybe an 1hr, before the house mate who was home came down.
Spent the rest of the day doing the same. Before it was time to get back to life. So I showered, cared for the plants, and made dinner. After my pacing in circles the night before I felt so deliberate in my movements. Going to do a? While youll need b and c, so why not get em along the way..... I felt conscious for the first time in months. Slept like a baby Sunday night.

Monday I felt almost apathetic. Tbh it felt akin to a dissosciative after glow... but lesss confused.
Work was rough as buddys kids daycare was closed for the week and he didnt know until we got there en route to work... so I was late and that was kinda flustrating (lol) ... but it was a short day so it wasnt so bad.

Picked up a used dressor for cheap, to match the (free) bed frame I scored last week. My room is finally coming together. I no longer feel like a kid, using the same furniture I had growing up (Im >30 ffs lol)...Today I finally switched all my shit over and got rid of the old dresser.

Feels good to be productive.

tl;dr
I propose we call ald52+M a sunshine flip lol ..
Too much M (or maybe it was too much 1A lol) meant proper reflection wasnt possible until after I had peaked. But tbf the peak was blissful af lol the days after have been productive and I am more hopeful for the future. But I know that I need to be the change I wanted to see. I cant continue to do the same shit and expect anything to change.

Cheers

edit: just thought I’d say my dose of m wasn’t reckless. I’m not sure why I need to say it, perhaps because I keep saying “too much m”. Was it a high dose, sure but I don’t think it was that bad in the scheme of things.

Perhaps I redosed a bit early too at 60 min. And it was 1/2 as opposed to 1/3. Both of which, I think contributed to the strong effects, whereas I believe if I had wait a bit longer and took a bit less it would have simply prolonged it as opposed to making the effects stronger.

Next time.

Bummed I only have 2 (of this sameness dose left... so like 2 and a small dose w/o a redose

Last edited:
Now I gotta try yoga on MDMA too. Stretching hard must be ecstatic as long as the dosage is manageable.

On topic of female trip buddies.
It really depends on the crowd you surround yourself with. Most of the women I know partake in psychedelics and the ones that don’t have no problem with it. My girlfriend actually prefers to take higher doses than I do (tho I have more experience with psychedelics than she does).
She is also my favorite person to trip with and one of the few I feel comfortable taking high doses with.

i have only tripped like twice without females (out of hundreds), most of them were great, though there were two or three individuals in particular tripping alone with could be horrible and often found them forcing their way into any time i would try to plan a trip without them and then ruining it, so yeah be careful. and then there was the sadistic one that liked to try to mindfuck people for fun.

but yeah, i can't imagine never tripping with the goddess energy around :'(

i haven't really tripped since my last partner and I split except for two occasions and a couple very small threshold bumps of 2cb
----------------
scratch that, had a really great LSD trip before my last trip which was one of those two other occasions... it did take me a little far out though, thinking ppl were shapeshifters

i really cant wait for teh day I can take some LSD and sit next to a waterfall.

going to try to spend the next 30 days totally sober so I can be healthy enough to take 36mg of 2c-b, and heavily considering taking some ibogaine soon

I'm so glad I bought 15g a few years ago now. 5g gone though... needa slow my habit or I'll never get to have etiz again.

Anyone benzo tolerant try deschloroetiz? If it's halfway decent I may just order a few dozen grams to futureproof my benzo stash, I like having backups for when I switch doctors; always gettin' hassled for my measly 2mg alpraz per day for IBS cramping...
I might recommend fluclotizolam over deschloroetizolam. I have both and I certainly prefer the fluclo. However, I am not benzo tolerant, so I shouldn’t even be answering your question, lol.
When we look at the numbers though, it’s certainly more economical to go with fluclo. I’d require 5-7mg of deschloro to get where 1mg fluclo takes me.

2c-b to boost marijuana? I’d think it would be the other way around, marijuana to boost 2c-b.
2c-b is a fantastic drug on its own as well.
It also combines great with dissociatives.
I used to do that sometimes I'd just plug 2-3mg just for some mild stimulating effects also mixing little sub mg amounts in with bumps of k seemed to work good for when I more in the mood for just a dissociative trip but just wanted to ad a tiny bit of light to it.

Just had some dabs of shatter and distillate just started a few days ago after over a month break. Been smoking on and off the past year rather than just ordering more whenever I run out.

Well i had a pretty intense/ unexpected trip last night. Lol!!

I had been up several days on 3-MMC and decided to take deschloroetizolam to help come down. I took something close to 30mg and slept for awhile.

Then i woke up around 2am and for some reason proceeded to weigh out and snort 30mg of 4-aco-dmt!!! I actually remember doing it but have absolutely no memory of why!!

I remember i kept going "oh shit! Why did i do that!" The whole trip lol. I still have no idea why i got up and randomly did that in the middle of the night.

Woke up this morning still feeling the deschloroetizolam. Smoking some weed and having some beers.

Anyone else done something like that?? I enjoyed it, but it was very intense and completely unplanned for.

I might recommend fluclotizolam over deschloroetizolam. I have both and I certainly prefer the fluclo. However, I am not benzo tolerant, so I shouldn’t even be answering your question, lol.
When we look at the numbers though, it’s certainly more economical to go with fluclo. I’d require 5-7mg of deschloro to get where 1mg fluclo takes me.
I think I need to find something more potent than deschloroetizolam to order in bulk. This half gram of deschloroetiz has gone WAY faster than expected. I used to get grams of phenazepam and that lasted forever because of the high potency and long half life.

Lol, wow. I just checked my stash and the last of my 3-MMC is gone too. I remember dosing 4-aco-dmt but not 3-MMC.

Lol, wow, I just checked my stash and the last of my methamphetamine is gone. Fortunately I have 147 LSD trips of various strengths and another 50 en-route from Europe with which to replace my filthy stim smoking habit.

Lol...
Earlier i tried vaping 15mg 4-aco-dmt off foil. Didn't get me where i wanted to go so i put 24mg on top of a bowl of weed. Still wasn't where i wanted to be so i weighed out 25mg and snorted it.

Then.... bam!!!! I came to on the floor! Holy shit i blacked out and fell down! Knocked some shit over too. Freaked the heck out of my roommate!

That was hours ago and still fucked up. Lol. Beer, weed, and like 20mg deschloroetizolam since then.

Lol...
Earlier i tried vaping 15mg 4-aco-dmt off foil. Didn't get me where i wanted to go so i put 24mg on top of a bowl of weed. Still wasn't where i wanted to be so i weighed out 25mg and snorted it.

Then.... bam!!!! I came to on the floor! Holy shit i blacked out and fell down! Knocked some shit over too. Freaked the heck out of my roommate!

That was hours ago and still fucked up. Lol. Beer, weed, and like 20mg deschloroetizolam since then.
Have you ever thought of changing your profile name to A_Warning_2_Others ? I’ll pay the $25 as a community service if you ever want to…

For me 30 was so good it was bad. Intense eye rolling, moans, toes curled etc. Gross.

In my younger years, 30mg of 2C-B was underwhelming, but these days it's quite strong. I took 30mg this past week while hanging with my family, and it was very strong, too strong in fact (I was the only one tripping and not really a trippy setting). I was thinking it would just be a nice chill background thing but nope, full visuals, psychedelic awkwardness, difficulty conversing, huge pupils, and a good bit of anxiety, though also pleasant. Not a bad trip by any means, just way too strong.

Seems it is India that can't export etizolam. I stopped paying attention too. I never ordered much but now I have to milk whatever I have for longer. Unless other countries set up shop. Who knows. Bummed over that. I just like knowing it was available. I guess some research for a replacement is needed just for peace of mind.

So as far as I know it is the pharma etizolam in pill form that India can not export. But I have to wonder if that effects all the clandestine etizolam you all can get by the gram from different countries. I never ordered powder as I do not use it much and a pill is easier. What I do know is one door closes another opens. So I wonder if we will see blotter etizolam or maybe even bromazolam in a pill form. Or the next greatest benzo to use.

Not too concerned about me but I have to imagine there are plenty of people addicted to the pills too. Oh boy.

Yeah it's a bummer. Etizolam is pretty unique in my experience, no other benzo is so versatile for what I use them for. It's short acting, but not TOO short, has very little rebound compared to other benzos that are as effective that I've tried, and doesn't develop tolerance quickly and is forgiving in terms of avoiding dependence, and is recreational (for a benzo), good for either sleep, drug comedowns, relaxing or relief from an anxiety or panic attack. I have only ever bothered with powder, because it's so easy to make a solution and dose volumetrically with a 1mL oral syringe, and it's orders of magnitude cheaper when it's not pre-prepared into pills or blotters.

Not sure, my guess would be it's out there, but it's been getting harder and harder to find. I picked up a couple of grams maybe 6 months ago, not sure if it's still in stock where I got it. It's been getting banned with more prohibition bills. Of course you can still get stuff like flubrobazolam that is way more dangerous, but isn't that how it always goes?

In my younger years, 30mg of 2C-B was underwhelming, but these days it's quite strong. I took 30mg this past week while hanging with my family, and it was very strong, too strong in fact (I was the only one tripping and not really a trippy setting). I was thinking it would just be a nice chill background thing but nope, full visuals, psychedelic awkwardness, difficulty conversing, huge pupils, and a good bit of anxiety, though also pleasant. Not a bad trip by any means, just way too strong.
2c-b is really strange sometimes. Kicks ass when least expected. Over years I've learned to never expect an "easy" trip when using it. This way I'm always ready to get blown away by unexpectedly strong low doses!
Still wondering if 2C-I is any better though. I read through the entire B&D and still can't make up my mind. Could get like 20 200 mcg LSD blotters with that money!

Last edited:
Not sure, my guess would be it's out there, but it's been getting harder and harder to find. I picked up a couple of grams maybe 6 months ago, not sure if it's still in stock where I got it. It's been getting banned with more prohibition bills. Of course you can still get stuff like flubrobazolam that is way more dangerous, but isn't that how it always goes?
Good to have your presence again and sounded good your time away and you being there too however it seemed will surely help your mum emotionally and hopefully not feeling so pent up with others.

Sounded exciting on the whole.
Wait so etizolam is no longer available?
I can get it still, to UK in pure Powder from Holland, and I really need to as well because I’ve not the secure supply to see me safely through a prolonged taper, physically and mentally.

Except, previously bank transfer and card option, now only BTC which I don’t have, no I.D. or passport even.

But I’m trying to find a friend who will make the BTC payment and I’ll transfer up front.

It’s really practical safety, with my allergies, I couldn’t take any prescribed Benzo like Vals, Lotazepam, Xanax, or even Temazepam.

So it’s vital I just don’t have the extra worry and pressure of dwindling stash, faster than I’m able to taper the Etiz.

It’s still available though, at least two Dutch, only the one still ships it to me.

The big Lysergamide giants in Holland, they make Etiz. For years now. None of my own Etiz has come from anywhere except Holland.

Status
Not open for further replies.