View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did some 3-MeO-PCE and MDA and a bump of hexen (gotta toss the rest of that stuff but the mix was right this time, I forgot I had it for a while even though my time lock safe has been unlocked for like 2 weeks) and have been sealing my decks... big project. So many thoughts... a bit grandiose sometimes but there is the most incredible music in my head, all instruments, full compositions. It's incredible. I hope I remember this stuff. I kinda want to write all my thoughts but it feels against the grain. So I'll just say that and keep thinking and rolling deck sealer onto deck boards.
If anyone knows the answer to this it’s you. Going for an IM ketamine k-hole when already peaking on meth. Possible? Risky? Fun? Pointless? Deadly?

If anyone knows the answer to this it’s you. Going for an IM ketamine k-hole when already peaking on meth. Possible? Risky? Fun? Pointless? Deadly?
I did ketamine on high dose of Adderall and wound up running around making bird noises and knocking people off their feet while they stood holding hands peacefully. No recollection. This is supposedly what happened.

Oh it's a light dose of 3-MeO-PCE, like 7mg. It's a stimulating disso, not a holing sort of disso. Not a lot of MDA, either, I weighed out 50mg. Originally was trying to get a boost because I'm dragging ass from quitting kratom/opiates again and it's been 15 god damn days and still dragging ass. Turned into a bit more but hey, I'm not really a very normal person.

Don't know about holing with all that raging stimulation, I like some (far from a hole dose) ketamine with mephedrone/3-MMC, feels amazing. That's all I know. Quite some people combine ketamine with cocaine though. I'd try to hole when sober first.

Memories fade, memories fade...... =D

Do you like Hexen Xork? I had a gram once, and man that was a miserable drug, didn't enjoy it at all, but I finished it....

I see, it's Friday after all! I'm on some ill advised dose of 5-MAPB, 40mg....
I would mildly shitpost along but for some reason I'm a terrible shitposter, too serious, not enough confidence, or just lacking general forum skills? Who know who knows

I massively regret spilling water all over my 5-MAPB and never getting a chance to sample it. What's 40mg like? Too low?

And re:shitposting it can be hard at times but the trick is to lose all inhibition if you can (or maintain your level of decency and respect, up to you :p)

Low doses first time. Right. I swear to god I’ve outsourced my common sense to BL. Lucky you guys are here to save me from myself.

I massively regret spilling water all over my 5-MAPB and never getting a chance to sample it. What's 40mg like? Too low?
Too low yeah, got shit to do tomorrow, and screwing with my serotonin levels isn't something that's advisable for me, yet I do it anyway. It's nice but I never understood the love for this drug, but that's probably more on me.
I honestly couldn't think of another drug to do, I felt so fucked up today so I didn't wanna go drink with friends. That's the state of my drug stash these days, all psychedelics and some empathogens. And I honestly plainly dislike dissos so yeah...

And re:shitposting it can be hard at times but the trick is to lose all inhibition if you can (or maintain your level of decency and respect, up to you :p)
Yeah probably, I don't know what it is, I just don't think of stuff all too quickly. People that know me in real life would say I'm a very funny guy, but I have a distinct sense of humor that just doesn't work all that well in a forum setting I think, plus English is not my native language. I used to be on some Dutch cycling forum, and those guys were cracking amazing jokes in every post, I was more business talking about the subjects at hand =D like I am somewhat here

Too low yeah, got shit to do tomorrow, and screwing with my serotonin levels isn't something that's advisable for me, yet I do it anyway. It's nice but I never understood the love for this drug, but that's probably more on me.
I honestly couldn't think of another drug to do, I felt so fucked up today so I didn't wanna go drink with friends. That's the state of my drug stash these days, all psychedelics and some empathogens. And I honestly plainly dislike dissos so yeah...

Yeah probably, I don't know what it is, I just don't think of stuff all too quickly. People that know me in real life would say I'm a very funny guy, but I have a distinct sense of humor that just doesn't work all that well in a forum setting I think, plus English is not my native language. I used to be on some Dutch cycling forum, and those guys were cracking amazing jokes in every post, I was more business talking about the subjects at hand =D like I am somewhat here
Digging up people’s inane posts from a week ago and hammering them with it today is a legit shitposting genre you can take your time about. Annoys the fuck out of people though.

Always! But what happened to the good intentions man!
The timed lock box buzzed open after 8 days right in a moment of weakness where I was getting sexually triggered by posts in The Lounge so I had a puff on what was solidified in the bowl of newly freed pipe. Then the puff took a puff as they say. The last 12 hours are consequently a blur. I’m sure my good intentions are still here somewhere. We’ll know tomorrow morning.

Digging up people’s inane posts from a week ago and hammering them with it today is a legit shitposting genre you can take your time about. Annoys the fuck out of people though.
Hah, maybe yeah. But I'm the nerd that mainly raves about how amazing psychedelics are as drugs. I don't even like people going through my post history, which shows a man struggling to understand what is happening, so I'll leave everyones brain output just the way it is, because ultimately nobody really knows

@Buzz Lightbeer have you ever tried really low doses of the stimulating dissociatives (PCP analogues)? Something like 3-5mg of 3 meo pcp is a great high, not very dissociating or confusing. I use it that way more as a stimulant than a disso.
I love dissociatives, tho I can see why some don’t, hell, even I don’t on occasion (it’s a love hate relationship).
I use low dose pcp analogues for a different reason than I would use ketamine, DCK, MXE etc.

Do you like Hexen Xork? I had a gram once, and man that was a miserable drug, didn't enjoy it at all, but I finished it....

I like it for like an hour. Then not as much. Always makes me want to do a benzo. I only have a little left but I'm about to go dump it out before I try to chase the high.

@Perforated I've never combined ketamine and meth, can’t say for sure whether you would hole but the high would probably be quite interesting.
ketamine and cocaine is very popular, as was mentioned. Also ketamine (or MXE) and MDMA is in my opinion one of the best disso combos there is.
I’m also pretty fond of 3 meo/ho pcp combined with 2-fma. I use that pretty often when going out partying and don’t want to be too spun out.
All this is to say the combo would probably be pretty cool. I don’t know if you’ll hole but it’ll probably be fun even if you don’t. So go do some drugs and come back here and tell us what it’s like.

I’m high on 3meo, Kratom and hard seltzers right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.