View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Safe" is relative. Id say pure phenethylamines likemescaline, 2cb are "safest", followed by tryptamines like psilocybin... then lysergamides which are both..

That’s the same in my experience. On large doses, if you survive the come-up you are likely to be fine thereafter. Except if you get all squirrelly at 18-24 hours because you feel you want to sleep but can’t. That can be uncomfortable but people who get like that should make sure they have a sedative or tranq of some kind for that stage.

Although I’ve often wondered whether exiting that way, even after 18 hours or more of tripping, reduces the beneficial aspects of the trip on your deepest psychology. I feel like i get more out of a trip if I ride it to the bitter end. The best way to do that is to take your dose at 6 AM and not 6 PM I think.

Although on my last 500 ug trip I was still hectically coming up after 4 hours and at 6 hours I was kind of oscillating between coming up and being fully up constantly. It was like ego gone/ego back/ego gone/ ego back for ages.
yeah the 4 hour mark of 500 ug is when the magic truly hits you at that point you kind of just disappear into the visuals themselves everything is merged everything is now a fractal fuck man at that point the entire room will be a fractal visual. Its beautiful terrifying intense not much to do expect just breathe and let go with good music. It will humble you as a person. I kind of want a trip that intense again but not sure some things i want to deeply change about myself and i know 500 ug will do it.

at 600 ug - 700 ug + is when you come into contact with molecular realities

pretty sure it disappeared in 2013 or 14

Definitely not, because I didn't even try it until 2015, I know for sure it was then because that was the year after ibogaine when my life was incredible and I turned everything around and had a magical summer.

I'm not even sure what defunct vendor you're referring to but it was a different one that had it up until it disappeared.

I dont know i was getting it regularly from BTMG and I am pretty sure that was at least 6 years ago - I can measure it by which relationship I was in, and my most recent ex never got to try mxe 😄 pretty sure it disappeared in 2013 or 14

Nah, I bought the batch I have right now mid 2015

Nah, I bought the batch I have right now mid 2015

It was around October of 2015 that it was banned in India, if I remember correctly. Certainly not 2013-14, schizo.

My last purchase was Sep-Oct 2014, unfortunately.

My big MXE years were 2012-2013 and then late 2014-late 2015. I had a solid group of friends that I was using MXE with the first go around, and the second go around was mostly personal explorations.

I just had amazing MDMA for the first time in years. Now, if only I could somehow find good MXE again :p

RE: LSD and Dopamine. LSD does have a unique dopaminergic activity 4-5 hours in.

LSD itself does not lead to mania or delusion. Only yourself will delude yourself if your views are so twisted on reality in daily life that a drug can warp them as you project your internal reality onto the world without reality checking yourself then that is on you not any drug.

They have no idea how LSD truly works its all guess work it locks into the 5ht2a receptor which leads to a cascading of effects.

Id say LSD is the least manic and delusional psychedelic of them all. That is if its only consumed by itself.

Cannabis is delusional.

You get to a point in the LSD experince where you control it. If you still letting a drug control your mind then you need to go back to the drawing board and probably some psychothepary. Never let the drug control you. thats the joy about LSD your always in control even in those states of of near insanity you can still be talked down most of the time if you have not mixed it with other drugs. Meanwhille shrooms will rape your mind bend u over and fuck ya so hard in the ass you plead for god to end you in that moment.

Most delusions on psychedelics are caused by mixing other drugs into it or been mentally fucked in the head and should not be touching them.

Nearly every freak out can be traced back to mixing cannabis or other drugs on LSD.

Most delusions on psychedelics are caused by mixing other drugs into it or been mentally fucked in the head and should not be touching them.

Nearly every freak out can be traced back to mixing cannabis or other drugs on LSD.

You are delusional if you seriously believe that most delusions on psychedelics occur due to mixing numerous drugs or inherent "fuckedness" of individuals taking them.

Personally, I feel more in contact with reality than most people I meet, and I pride myself on the work I do to maintain that stance. However, I both am regularly delusional while sober and cannot count the amount of times that I have been delusional on psychedelics. Psychedelics don't amplify one's contact with reality, they amplify one's own (un)consciousness and patterns of relating to reality. Thus, they almost inherently, IMO, amplify or "cause" delusion. Which, again IMO, is a key benefit of doing psychedelics - receiving the opportunity to see one's delusions and begin to dismantle them.

Yeah a lot of what I experience on psychedelics is delusion, false feelings of connections that aren't there (and MUCH moreso with dissociatives which I would argue is nearly pure delusion). I have had what I am nearly certain (I say nearly because I try not to belioeve anything with 100% certainty) are moments of clarity about what this reality really is in the midst of a lot of stuff that I have sifted out as just my mind playing tricks on me, though. And I have had a lot of legitimately insightful realizations about myself and others, in a more real-world context (which is primarily what I use psychedelics for now, being able to step back and see something from outside of my normal preconceptions about it).

millions of people take LSD every year without delusions. The rate of psychosis or freak outs is extremely low probably nearing about a handful of hospitals trips for every 10 million trips.

millions of people take LSD every year without delusions. The rate of psychosis or freak outs is extremely low probably nearing about a handful of hospitals trips for every 10 million trips.

Delusions =/= psychosis

Anyway or any place that what you think doesn't line up with reality, is a delusion. That's a broad definition, and pragmatically, I would argue that it's not a good definition considering everyone is out of contact with reality in a myriad of way, all the time, and yet, don't deserve to be called delusional. However, that's generally how delusional is connotated.

^ yes, however to my point, i would say that LSD is more likely to cause psychosis than other psychedelics (such as psilocybin or mescaline). Personally, never had it happen with LSD even though I tend to be prone to them from, say, amphetamines.

I watched my friend go full caveman strip down and ignore all requests to put his clothes back on then take a shit on the floor in the living room and stick his penis into it. We had no napkins or paper towel in the house so someone cleaned it up with a slice of pizza. We got him into the shower and he looked at my friend Matt with a lost look in eyes and said Matt why is there poo on my dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.