View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you push your brain to the limits of sanity and insanity you no longer need to care about tolerance because life is a perma trip lol.

When you push your brain to the limits of sanity and insanity you no longer need to care about tolerance because life is a perma trip lol.
Then why eat acid at all? I think it’s probably best if you let one of us “dispose” of it for you

Why not eat acid 24/7 shit if you have nothing else to do in the world its pretty awesome to be blasted out in the multiverse on the regular.

Do you also not believe in tolerance? :p
It’s really bizarre and uncanny and not what I anticipated at all.

I’ve experienced tolerance in the past, being a long time tripper.

But it genuinely doesn’t seem to occur for me now. I drink tonnes of kava, there is apparently some receptor binding affinity between the kavalactones and LSD.

So that may affect tolerance acquisition.

However, I can trip fully seemingly any time and frequency virtually.

These days, a Microgram is a microgram. It fuels consciousness alteration.

It wasn’t always this way, has taken extensive tripping over time.

In was a time in my life where i was trying to figure if it could stay forever in the LSD peak doing all sorts of rituals tryna make myself go insane completely so i did have to return to earth. At that point if i could trap my awareness inside some LSD simulated world inside my world while my outside body just went limp or non responsive i would of been happy but now i realize the importance of living life and have cut back heavily on my lsd use

In was a time in my life where i was trying to figure if it could stay forever in the LSD peak doing all sorts of rituals tryna make myself go insane completely so i did have to return to earth. At that point if i could trap my awareness inside some LSD simulated world inside my world while my outside body just went limp or non responsive i would of been happy but now i realize the importance of living life and have cut back heavily on my lsd use
I’ve noticed. You did good on that one. You gained control of it.

I have now gone 7days plus since last dose, if I have the day right. Last Monday at 3.30 am.

7am now, so 7 days ago I was coming up on one of the most impactful and immersive trips of my life.

That should still be very fresh in my consciousness. You can’t do these activities and then just wipe the hardrive.

We take this for granted so much. And I’m ver aware of it too, last weeks trip because it effectively changes the world when you really travel so deep and get so tripped out for a long time.

Just vaping weed a.m. done allergy stuff, hardly slept gonna be crashing very shortly.

could you expand on this some. is LSD really considered one of the most mentally dangerous psychedelics? Not saying you are wrong but would be surprised as I dont see how it would have caught on so much as a mainstream drug. other drugs like PCP which is a disso and in the umbrella of this "family" of drugs seems like one example of something that will bring on nasty mental side effects more often.
I think it is because of the dopamine flood in the latter half of the experience, unique to LSD and not common with any other psychedelics I know of

Last week I tried and MEX + DPT combo. Feels weird saying this, but I had a lackluster experience :(
Was expecting a mind-blowing trip, but I kinda just blacked out, lol. I can hardly remember any of it. And came out of the experience with a raging headache too. It honestly felt like a waste of time and drugs. (Specially with both of them being drugs I don't wanna waste at all!!).

Maybe I took too much? I took 25 mg MXE, and an hour later plugged 25 more and snorted 40 mg DPT. I only remember a brief moment of being completely transported to another reality, not knowing who or where I was. Then it became incredibly confusing, and suddenly 2.5 hours had passed and I had no recollection of it. At least after the headache passed and I had sleep, the next morning I had a nice afterglow. But that was about it. Really disappointed :(

Weird, well I usually like to eat 25mg of MXE as a launching pad. Plugging it is like 2-3 times stronger and more dissociative. Sounds like you probably took too much MXE.

LSD is the second most safe psychedelic next to DMT. dopamine flood in the latter half wtf sounds like bullshit lol. The only time i ever have any trouble on acid is around 1-2 hour mark after that its smooth sailing.

Man the effects probably were insane. That was brave. I have no idea how strong 50mg of MXE really is.

Report with similar doses

Never tried DPT. I heard it's sensual. Weird, for a dmt analoge... but I've wanted mxe for like.. I dont know has it been 10 years since it disappeared ? 8?

Nah it was like 2017, or maybe 2016, when it disappeared. 2015 was the yuear of MXE for me, my friends and I went through loads of it, we did it almost every time we hung out and had all sorts of magical times.

LSD is the second most safe psychedelic next to DMT. dopamine flood in the latter half wtf sounds like bullshit lol. The only time i ever have any trouble on acid is around 1-2 hour mark after that its smooth sailing.

At higher dosages LSD has strong affinity for the D2 dopamine receptor

Nah it was like 2017, or maybe 2016, when it disappeared. 2015 was the yuear of MXE for me, my friends and I went through loads of it, we did it almost every time we hung out and had all sorts of magical times.

yeah but i don't feel increasing stimulation past the peak. Everything maxes out at 3-4 hours for me then its a rollercoaster up and down till it fades off.

That’s the same in my experience. On large doses, if you survive the come-up you are likely to be fine thereafter. Except if you get all squirrelly at 18-24 hours because you feel you want to sleep but can’t. That can be uncomfortable but people who get like that should make sure they have a sedative or tranq of some kind for that stage.

Although I’ve often wondered whether exiting that way, even after 18 hours or more of tripping, reduces the beneficial aspects of the trip on your deepest psychology. I feel like i get more out of a trip if I ride it to the bitter end. The best way to do that is to take your dose at 6 AM and not 6 PM I think.

Although on my last 500 ug trip I was still hectically coming up after 4 hours and at 6 hours I was kind of oscillating between coming up and being fully up constantly. It was like ego gone/ego back/ego gone/ ego back for ages.

I dont know i was getting it regularly from BTMG and I am pretty sure that was at least 6 years ago - I can measure it by which relationship I was in, and my most recent ex never got to try mxe 😄 pretty sure it disappeared in 2013 or 14

Status
Not open for further replies.