View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been getting nostalgic lately thinking about my past tripping “career.” I haven’t indulged in about 14 months, since Bicycle Day 2020 - took a single hit and...rode my bike about 20 miles. Prior to that, I hadn’t tripped for about two years.

Does anyone else keep a list or journal of their psychedelic use? Since getting my first batch of 2ce in Nov. 2008, I have recorded the date, dose, and a brief note of each of my 104 trips since then.
Cue the wolf of wall street meme - gotta pump those rookie numbers up!

I used to trip a lot more often from 2009 to 2014, when I had my first daughter. Now it’s like once a year instead of once a month. Another factor is having been severely assaulted last year and sustaining a brain injury - that has given me some apprehension when it comes to tripping. Anyways...

I got reading about the various lysergamides like AL-LAD, ETH-LAD..that one sounds particularly nice but as far as lysergmides, I “only” have access to presumed LSD. Been slowly munching on the same batch that I acquired in 2013. Haven’t taken a different psychedelic since my year long stint with miprocin from 2014-2015.

Getting that itch to trip again, would likely go for the acid out of habit, but miprocin or 4-aco-dmt are attractive candidates to revisit. Haven’t tried my 4acodmt stash since my bachelor party in 2012. A couple of us dosed it irresponsibility after taking LSD and drinking alcohol for much of the day. My one friend had a seizure from a reasonable sized dose - he was ok but I suppose that has sort of tainted the chemical’s image in my subconscious - even if it was more the fault of Sir Captain Morgan

Last edited:
If only we could have confidence in what our tabs are actually dosed at. Most people believe tabs are under-dosed so maybe 4-5 tabs typically advertised as around 100 ug is the sweet spot. Feels about right to me. Maybe a little bit over. But next batch might be different again.

Certainly 1 tab only or less for first timers.
i usually get at least a tab tested from a sheet but i done so much accurate dosed LSD these days i can tell all the way down to 20 ug differences.

Just always avoid MDMA with DXM. Depending exactly when each is taken, I forget-the overlap, greatly enhances MDMA’s neurotoxicity.

I never knowingly took DXM, except legendary British Robotusin cough mixture.

I definitely felt the negative impacts from combining bottles of that stuff with stacks of MDMA.

That was early 2000’s. I didn’t know about DXM enhancing the neurotoxicity then.

Just like we never appreciated those 3 day/night August heatwave festivals and the best ecstasy pills I could imagine on my desert island one day.

I’m sure I had a serotonin syndrome event in August 2000, 3rd night, I definitely had some ecstasy type brain damage hit me, but on reflection that prolonged intense heat can’t have helped.

Yet, naive AF me simply didn’t appreciate that aspect at the time.
Mescaline isn’t mdma, i see your point though, there is some similarities, I’ve never actually had any problems with serotonin syndrome, maybe my brains just more tolerant to high levels of serotonin, thanks for the concern though

I’ve been getting nostalgic lately thinking about my past tripping “career.” I haven’t indulged in about 14 months, since Bicycle Day 2020 - took a single hit and...rode my bike about 20 miles. Prior to that, I hadn’t tripped for about two years.

Does anyone else keep a list or journal of their psychedelic use? Since getting my first batch of 2ce in Nov. 2008, I have recorded the date, dose, and a brief note of each of my 104 trips since then.
Cue the wolf of wall street meme - gotta pump those rookie numbers up!

I used to trip a lot more often from 2009 to 2014, when I had my first daughter. Now it’s like once a year instead of once a month. Another factor is having been severely assaulted last year and sustaining a brain injury - that has given me some apprehension when it comes to tripping. Anyways...

I got reading about the various lysergamides like AL-LAD, ETH-LAD..that one sounds particularly nice but as far as lysergmides, I “only” have access to presumed LSD. Been slowly munching on the same batch that I acquired in 2013. Haven’t taken a different psychedelic since my year long stint with miprocin from 2014-2015.

Getting that itch to trip again, would likely go for the acid out of habit, but miprocin or 4-aco-dmt are attractive candidates to revisit. Haven’t tried my 4acodmt stash since my bachelor party in 2012. A couple of us dosed it irresponsibility after taking LSD and drinking alcohol for much of the day. My one friend had a seizure from a reasonable sized dose - he was ok but I suppose that has sort of tainted the chemical’s image in my subconscious- even if it was more the fault of Sir Captain Morgan
I have an extremely good chronological, accurate mental journey of all my psychedelic usage. It’s like a visually encoded memory network which is navigational.

Saying that, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve “tripped” as such, this year, last, or before. But I know exactly what and how much I have taken every single time, each occasion, experience, where memory is stored it’s all there.

I must have tripped over a hundred times the last 2 years at least though thinking about it.

i usually get at least a tab tested from a sheet but i done so much accurate dosed LSD these days i can tell all the way down to 20 ug differences.
I would say you’re likely an outlier in this case haha
I’ve eaten it over 50 times and I legit have no idea what the dosage is.
I can gauge within the same batch fairly well - say 20-50 hits from the same source. And I can compare between batches - for example that the red star microdots as “150 ug” were some of the strongest doses I ever came across...but I still sort of doubt the claim of 150 ug

I have an extremely good chronological, accurate mental journey of all my psychedelic usage. It’s like a visually encoded memory network which is navigational.

Saying that, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve “tripped” as such, this year, last, or before. But I know exactly what and how much I have taken every single time, each occasion, experience, where memory is stored it’s all there.

I must have tripped over a hundred times the last 2 years at least though thinking about it.
Yeah..my memory is not that good at least not without little reminders to spark me to remember the details.

I bet you can’t tell me what dosage you took in September 2010 :p

I would say you’re likely an outlier in this case haha
I’ve eaten it over 50 times and I legit have no idea what the dosage is.
I can gauge within the same batch fairly well - say 20-50 hits from the same source. And I can compare between batches - for example that the red star microdots as “150 ug” were some of the strongest doses I ever came across...but I still sort of doubt the claim of 150 ug
150 ug is like half a 60’s full strength microdot. It’s not an outrageous dose at all. Really, 150 ug is the minimum you can call the full LSD experience IMO.

Tabs have tested well over 200 ug in recent years.

This is the beauty of the clearnet Lysergamides like ALD 52 and 1cP-LSD, every batch I got, every tab to date, has been perfectly consistent, equally effective, reliably predictable and replicable.

Until Jan 2019, from 1996 I never had the luxury of such full confidence in the dose level and evenness.

Like I said, I’m not confident in the advertised ug dosage. Maybe the red stars are dosed higher than 150. All I know is that one was plenty for everyone I know in real life and a solid dose for me during my most active years of tripping. Two was quite strong which would make sense for 300 ug

I guess they were a poor example to use about not trusting the dose, since it might be one of the more accurate ones I’ve had

I get that the lysergamides are accurately dosed (jealous), but do you mean that they have helped you judge 20 ug differences in the strength of LSD itself?

because i have taken so many different doses of LSD where i knew the dose i know what effects i should be getting at each dosage range. 100 vs 120 ug is massive and 120 vs 150 is a massive difference once again and even like 150-180 ug is a huge jump again and then even that next 20 ug to 200 from 180 is a fucking leap again.

200-250 is still massive once again and 250-300 is a huge leap and LSD totally becomes a different experience becoming very hyperdimesonal and yet 300-400 is a even bigger leap than 200-300. and 500 ug + is insanity.

because i have taken so many different doses of LSD where i knew the dose i know what effects i should be getting at each dosage range. 100 vs 120 ug is massive and 120 vs 150 is a massive difference once again and even like 150-180 ug is a huge jump again and then even that next 20 ug to 200 from 180 is a fucking leap again.

200-250 is still massive once again and 250-300 is a huge leap and LSD totally becomes a different experience becoming very hyperdimesonal and yet 300-400 is a even bigger leap than 200-300. and 500 ug + is insanity.
I support you here 100%, my own experience is identical.

Our intuition tells us exactly how hot the shower water is.

Why shouldn’t it be capable of gauging LSD dosages?

Indeed, 500 ug really is insanity. Like, forget you’re even tripping. I ain’t been quite so properly tripped out mentally, on any higher doses for memorable time.

I was not in command of knowing what was going down and how things are usually, for a very long time.

Thrilling, quite chilling too. But no rush to repeat. Just vaped Bluedream at dawn, so brings me back up on trips. Had indigestion, waking hours ago. Got more cained since, doing treatments, an energy healing one right now for two hours. Powerful, real stuff I swear.

I don’t think I’ve ever taken real lsd, how do you guys find it without accidentally taking some 25-i or some5ing like that

Like I said, I’m not confident in the advertised ug dosage. Maybe the red stars are dosed higher than 150. All I know is that one was plenty for everyone I know in real life and a solid dose for me during my most active years of tripping. Two was quite strong which would make sense for 300 ug

I guess they were a poor example to use about not trusting the dose, since it might be one of the more accurate ones I’ve had

I get that the lysergamides are accurately dosed (jealous), but do you mean that they have helped you judge 20 ug differences in the strength of LSD itself?
On this, I already have an uncanny, woman handbag-like lol (I’m male) intuition.

I have taken all and any specific, trusted doses many times. I’ve gotten an excellent guage of the level and intensity of effects at specific doses, like @TripSitterNZ describes perfectly.

But also, I’ve learnt to appreciate how, regardless of intensity, it’s possible to access unique, equally divine, deep experiences at such a wide dosage range.

I spent a long while loving 20-35 ug, or 50 ug.

Recently I’ve been super deep tripping, not for my own not faint heart almost.

Hence the draw right? Like, losing your marbles. Until they come back.

I don’t think I’ve ever taken real lsd, how do you guys find it without accidentally taking some 25-i or some5ing like that
Testing! Would be primary, to establish safety and ultimately trust in your source.

But yes, a burning question. Hence me stamp collecting from the clearnet Dutch lot. I haven’t the slightest reason to doubt a single batch or tab. And the quality and potency is excellent. Nice to have a variety of pure lysergamides too.

LSD 25, Deepweb really, trusted seller ratings- Bitcoin, vpn etc.

Or off street.

I’m not clever enough to do the whole deepweb thing, hence stocking a thousand tabs 2 years back.

That’s a good idea to have a couple sheets, I’ve never found someone who would sell it to me

two of my bros dropped acid a few hours ago was just chilling with them through it they were ripping mad nangs and had cones aswell on 1.5 tabs. i was just smoking some buds. Played some hectic music for them haha. non stop laughing for 3 hours straight set them on a good trip. Weird thing was i started feeling like i was on acid aswell been around them without taking it. was jamming all my songs for tripping for them lol blew their mind was buzzy my bro was describing this same trippy effect i use to see on a certain song it mind fucks u so much lol. Was cool seeing them have a good trip. Was one of the mates 3rd trip never taken more than 100 ug so he did 150 ug and he handled it well but i got things to do now. man if i was not busy i would of tripped aswell would of been epic. Ima do dmt with my bro though in july.

A testament all you need is a good set and setting with people who care about you. I played lots of heavy psy music that was all good vibes. Lmao so my music has lyrics not in english and the bro never heard this song yet he was able to tap into the lyrics and repeat them flawlessly in another language LSD unlocks your mind.

Lsd is extremely dangerous as a psychedelic one of the few you could call "dangerous" purely for its mental effects - not talking about super potent and dangerous stuff like nbome or bromo-dragonfl
I will admit, even after 25 years of madness psychonautism with breaks, I thought I had pushed some boundaries.

But wow, a certain large amount of LSD alone in a quite short period is as heavy mentally as anything I’ve known before.

Don’t mean bad. Just,,,,hard to describe.

two of my bros dropped acid a few hours ago was just chilling with them through it they were ripping mad nangs and had cones aswell on 1.5 tabs. i was just smoking some buds. Played some hectic music for them haha. non stop laughing for 3 hours straight set them on a good trip. Weird thing was i started feeling like i was on acid aswell been around them without taking it. was jamming all my songs for tripping for them lol blew their mind was buzzy my bro was describing this same trippy effect i use to see on a certain song it mind fucks u so much lol. Was cool seeing them have a good trip. Was one of the mates 3rd trip never taken more than 100 ug so he did 150 ug and he handled it well but i got things to do now. man if i was not busy i would of tripped aswell would of been epic. Ima do dmt with my bro though in july.

A testament all you need is a good set and setting with people who care about you. I played lots of heavy psy music that was all good vibes. Lmao so my music has lyrics not in english and the bro never heard this song yet he was able to tap into the lyrics and repeat them flawlessly in another language LSD unlocks your mind.
Haha, mate, can you remember me talking of of the legendary hippie folklore phenomenon- when 2 people out of 3 take acid, the 3rd one usually gets the effects as well.

Now I would say confidently that is exactly what you were experiencing and also that I would argue this to be another proof let alone example of true ESP.

Words of truth man only.

However you regard your current persona, you don’t show any cracks, remain the same.

We change! Change can be tough, very unsettling. But nothing is lost exactly.

Progression. It’s a good thing. Better than an easy bliss rose-tinted 90 years (I still want 90 yrs myself btw, though I will settle for 80 lol).

I’m sure YOU are still in there. I feel, we are on a longterm quest sometimes to discover our true self.

It takes letting go, feeling lost, anguish. But this IS the way of development right?

How I’ve seen it myself.

And to fix things. Yes, we, have to get real, help ourselves. But often, it’s the non-existent lol, Time alone which brings in the new and hopefully better.

I mean, I deliberately totally scrapped myself recent months. Damn thing just seems to have a backup hidden somewhere.

Never doubt the power of the imagination to bounce back.
Yeah getting real is what I'm hoping to do. I've had these glaring holes in my life that time and talking didn't do much about. If I can fix the relatively easily fixable, only then can I really evaluate the more serious stuff.

I’m really reading anything on BL that encourages me to mess with psychadelics, enactogens, or dissociatives beyond LSD for therapeutic purposes. Lot’s a good substances to play with for shits and giggles if you want. But for the lowest risk, best proven approach to resetting or unlocking anything up top it seems like really only LSD is worth the risk.

I don’t want to discount mushrooms or peyote as possibly also suitable for personal improvement but they are not readily available for me and I only have a little bit of (good) experience with them. But because of gastric surgery I’ve had I can’t take anything that causes vomiting. And MDMA is all MehDMA or worse and doing something very unhelpful to my serotonin system. I suspect the meDMA I had after my last trip really detracted from what the trips might have had to offer. Same with the Ketamine I tried the next day. It feels like all the clarity in self-perception that was being consolidated by the acid experience got jumbled up again by the dissociative experience. I can see dissociatives just leading to madness and not giving a shit anymore in my life.
Yeah I've ruined what was a great acid trip myself with MehDMA, I was assured it was great, of course...
But maybe it were the benzos and Seroquel ruining it rather, seems equally likely to me. Someday psychedelics might bite you though, I went psychotic on AL-LAD (lysergamide) half a year ago and it was a shattering experience, not recommended. Since you're bipolar as well, you're more at risk of that happening as well I believe.

yeah snorting it bro doesn't absorb to well still strong but nothing like smoking it. If smoking it in the future you do have a friend to watch over you. I have seen some nasty videos of people purging hard while totally gone and if it wasen't for a trip sitter they could of choked on their own vomit. Not everyone will puke but there is always that chance
It does, I've got the fumarate salt, though it might have lost some potency along the way. And I had some tolerance from 2C-E last week. Smoked is probably the superior ROA but I got a good feel for it. I just wasn't prepared, and felt mad uncomfortable about things. And the dose wasn't that extreme. Probably comparable to 15mg smoked or something, but obviously more drawn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.