View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that’s one thing I’ve always managed. Not just able bodiedness regarding mobility, balance and dexterity, but on real super high dose LSD trips, I’ve experienced a super soldier, weightless, no sound making, infinite energy effect.

Always I’m very coordinated. I find it way harder in fact to simply sit still and relax lol!

In public, I don’t seek it when mega tripping because it gets me down, the low vibrational level of most people and the shocking lack of consciousness.

But I also feel very protected. My eyes are usually ablaze with sparkling conscious energy, very powerful, just when I’m high on weed alone.

So when I’m really tripped up and my vibrational field is high I’m like a lantern of highness. Like going round the supermarket on 600 ug recently. I wasn’t the tiniest bit nervous of a single other human being approaching me, asking, telling, whatever me.

Like, the bigger picture. No fear of others. I can choose to be mute, expressionless, or handle any situation any way I want or need to. Usually, nothing bad or unexpected happens on boring old trip to the supermarket. Short of apprehension for crime, mugging or kidnap etc, nobody has any power or command over me, and this in particular is so rooted in my consciousness.

However, that’s an A to B thing. I wouldn’t want to sit down the river tripping hard with lots other people around.

So there’s different kinds of public on acid. One great thing though, monster acid use has really drummed it in to me to not be afraid of any person.

So self accepting, fortified. Strength in truth and purity. By being so “high” you can be quite immune to wrongdoers who prey on vulnerabilities and fear exposure. You can expose somebody just by looking at them when in that super high state.

I haven’t ever had strong urges to harm myself or others on any psychedelic. Did take a header into a pumpkin in my garden last summer while on 5 fantastic hits of LSD. I felt so bad, nurturing the plant from a seedling and then harming it. Spent the rest of the trip firmly glued to my couch after my wife assured me that the pumpkin plant was okay.

Dissos move me away from the mindset of giving a shit about much of anything. The entire class of drugs terrifies me. Ket was fun, PCP was interesting, and the analogues seem to range from “fun” to “fuck no”. The compulsion to keep using is strong as well. Not quite opiate level, but close.
Ketamine in particular, can be just as psychologically addictive as any other drug.

And I can understand why. It’s a shame it has its downsides- snorting and respiratory bother in all users conscious or not, bladder destruction in cases, acid formation in the gut from the post-nasal drip.

Injecting though, issues with veins like Heroin users? I still don’t know if injection of ketamine would negate the bladder issues. I posited this, because the bladder is a clearing route for the sinuses.

I was thinking about this yesterday- what I reckon I need. A nice treatment room, comfy bed, hooked up to a ketamine drip!

Now that would not be so terrible in my mind.

Ketamine in particular, can be just as psychologically addictive as any other drug.

And I can understand why. It’s a shame it has its downsides- snorting and respiratory bother in all users conscious or not, bladder destruction in cases, acid formation in the gut from the post-nasal drip.

Injecting though, issues with veins like Heroin users? I still don’t know if injection of ketamine would negate the bladder issues. I posited this, because the bladder is a clearing route for the sinuses.

I was thinking about this yesterday- what I reckon I need. A nice treatment room, comfy bed, hooked up to a ketamine drip!

Now that would not be so terrible in my mind.
Nah even ppl on IV in hospital for pain run into the bladder issues eventually

This sums up dissociatives pretty well. I learn from psychedelics, learn about life, myself, others, I see things about the world and life in a different way. Dissociatives are like a total departure from your life and ultimately, not beneficial to my life, even though they've been interesting and I don't regret any experiences, and I'll have more of them, too. I don't get the dissociative pull, they're not addictive to me, which is awesome. But to many, they are, very addictive.
First time I used dxm, I used about 1.8 grams a day for a week. I didn’t even consider stopping, the only thought that occurred to me was to go to the store and steal some more. I loved it, a couple years ago I used everyday for about 9 months, I’ve had a trip before where I felt my heart stop, i died/ got stuck i a loop, and realized the only way that free myself was to destroy the universe and everything in it and start from scratch, recreating everything, so I did so. Lol it was pretty cool, and pretty scary, but usually I lose the capacity to feel fear as the dose increases, and all I feel is one of the most stronges5 senses of euphoria and bliss ever. I really like mixing it with mescaline. I would say that the euphoria is equal between mescaline and dxm for me.

O remember one time when I was 16, I was on dxm, and I realized I was god, and that I loved the whole universe, so i tried to wake my brother up and tell him, but’s it was 3 am, so he wasn’t very willing to get up. I then proceeded to lose my phone, which I couldn’t find all night. I tried calling it, And I heard it ring from all directions lol
I know I’m not god, but at the time it sure felt like I was
I have kind of a narcissistic/ god complex sober, so I guess dxm intensifies it.

Another time aliens were in my head telling me the future

I find dxm to be the perfect drug to cause time dilation in order to feel like I’m strung out for days instead of just hours, and it makes opiates stronger

O remember one time when I was 16, I was on dxm, and I realized I was god, and that I loved the whole universe, so i tried to wake my brother up and tell him, but’s it was 3 am, so he wasn’t very willing to get up. I then proceeded to lose my phone, which I couldn’t find all night. I tried calling it, And I heard it ring from all directions lol
I know I’m not god, but at the time it sure felt like I was
I have kind of a narcissistic/ god complex sober, so I guess dxm intensifies it.

Another time aliens were in my head telling me the future

I’m not criticising or judging and I can see the fun in such experiences but it really seems to me more like “psychosis” as opposed to “expanded consciousness”.

On LSD I can definitely lose my grip on my ego and be in a very strange state of consciousness but I don’t think it’s ever psychotic or delusional. Which is why I’m not entirely on board with researchers who think that LSD mimics schizophrenia.

Have others had god-like delusions on LSD?

Maybe definition of psychosis is not quite right?

I’m not criticising or judging and I can see the fun in such experiences but it really seems to me more like “psychosis” as opposed to “expanded consciousness”.

On LSD I can definitely lose my grip on my ego and be in a very strange state of consciousness but I don’t think it’s ever psychotic or delusional. Which is why I’m not entirely on board with researchers who think that LSD mimics schizophrenia.

I don’t think it’s exactly the same, though I would say it’s similar, thing is I both thought I was god and had some idea that I was delusional, I agree with you that lsd does not mimic schizophrenia, maybe sleep deprivation, or deleriants, but not lsd, though at least those researchers are trying, gotta give them that

I read an arrtical that said I think 5tp2a antagonists are theorized to prevent sleep paralysis

I read an arrtical that said I think 5tp2a antagonists are theorized to prevent sleep paralysis
I’ve had sleep paralysis and night terrors 2 nights out of 4 since I tripped large but the combination of things I took over 2 mights makes it very hard to narrow down either the cause or what to stop taking. I’ve taken both agonists and antagonists during, before and after. I’ve also had vague tinnitus ever since which I think is connected.

the experince of god under LSD is different. At the depths of ego dissolution when all boundaries are dissolved you are gone totally gone your awareness has expanded to infinity all concepts are gone no body no earth nothing it no longer exists in that state. In that state you experience the union with source which is most commonly described was becoming one with GOD but your "I" is gone there is nothing to identify with its just infinity at that point its not a delusion or psychotic because your body in the real world is totally quiet and you look like the lights are off totally if somebody saw you. Its all the most bliss experince where you realize reality=love=energy=infinity=awareness=god its all just labels really all it is infinite love and awareness infinite possibilities coming back you realize the sheer magnitude of what just happened and are humbled by your humanity usually i cry each time as just how beautiful behind the scenes of reality it is but i don't go running around telling everybody i am the lord and savoir because in that moment you realize everything is god. GOD just means the totality of existence not some magic man in the sky coming to save us. IT is what we already are a dream within the infinite creative mind born out of boredom loneliness and the mere fact of infinity implies we must exist in all ways the vastness of it is just crushing your literally in awe at the sheer infinity it blows ur mind because reality can not be any other way but its all united by awareness. We are the same energy in this play constantly changing but our universe is not the only thing out there the rabbit hole is endless.

The difference is on psychedelics is that this insight will deeply change you as a person. This experience is rare though not depending on dose or anything unless you take 5meo dmt which is a sure fire way to die and come back.

On LSD i only need 250 ug proper darknet LSD to experience it but thats not a sure thing set and setting play a big part but even then its only by unknown means that this grace will one day reveal itself. I went 40 trips before coming into contact with GOD again on LSD in may last year then another 3 trips that i met god again then from that point i was able to tap into GOD on most acid trips if i took enough.

First time I used dxm, I used about 1.8 grams a day for a week. I didn’t even consider stopping, the only thought that occurred to me was to go to the store and steal some more. I loved it, a couple years ago I used everyday for about 9 months, I’ve had a trip before where I felt my heart stop, i died/ got stuck i a loop, and realized the only way that free myself was to destroy the universe and everything in it and start from scratch, recreating everything, so I did so. Lol it was pretty cool, and pretty scary, but usually I lose the capacity to feel fear as the dose increases, and all I feel is one of the most stronges5 senses of euphoria and bliss ever. I really like mixing it with mescaline. I would say that the euphoria is equal between mescaline and dxm for me.
Just always avoid MDMA with DXM. Depending exactly when each is taken, I forget-the overlap, greatly enhances MDMA’s neurotoxicity.

I never knowingly took DXM, except legendary British Robotusin cough mixture.

I definitely felt the negative impacts from combining bottles of that stuff with stacks of MDMA.

That was early 2000’s. I didn’t know about DXM enhancing the neurotoxicity then.

Just like we never appreciated those 3 day/night August heatwave festivals and the best ecstasy pills I could imagine on my desert island one day.

I’m sure I had a serotonin syndrome event in August 2000, 3rd night, I definitely had some ecstasy type brain damage hit me, but on reflection that prolonged intense heat can’t have helped.

Yet, naive AF me simply didn’t appreciate that aspect at the time.

i honestly believe proper 250 ug is the perfect LSD dose. Just as the universe intended it to be with albert hoffman taking 250 ug for the first time. A true life death rebirth experience. But also carries risk for those who are naive or have bad set and setting.

i honestly believe proper 250 ug is the perfect LSD dose. Just as the universe intended it to be with albert hoffman taking 250 ug for the first time. A true life death rebirth experience. But also carries risk for those who are naive or have bad set and setting.
If only we could have confidence in what our tabs are actually dosed at. Most people believe tabs are under-dosed so maybe 4-5 tabs typically advertised as around 100 ug is the sweet spot. Feels about right to me. Maybe a little bit over. But next batch might be different again.

Certainly 1 tab only or less for first timers.

I’ve had sleep paralysis and night terrors 2 nights out of 4 since I tripped large but the combination of things I took over 2 mights makes it very hard to narrow down either the cause or what to stop taking. I’ve taken both agonists and antagonists during, before and after. I’ve also had vague tinnitus ever since which I think is connected.
You know, I actually count my own long running tinnitus, which I literally barely ever consider, as a blessing.

I can still live a safe, functional, normal life in tune with the world around. But it’s the sound of life that can grate on my nerves like nails on a blackboard, especially the more acid I take.

The tinnitus dumbs that down when I want to block it out.

What a silver lining hey?

I know this is shameful, but speaking honestly, a part of me is envious of deaf people.

“Silence is Golden”! I had an amazing, beautiful, deaf dog once. Pure white Jack Russell/Chihuahua cross, called Josie. Hilarious thing. Happy as Larry. We communicated via sign language, body language, eye contact and facial expression.

She would be off-lead out walking, always under equal or better immediate recall control than hearing dogs. But totally free to go wherever. I just kept hindsight watch for bikes, any potential danger etc.

I used to walk her so tripped out on acid and ketamine too. That was like, 17 years ago.

Last edited:
I won’t disagree on that. It’s quite indisputable really.

However, it’s worth saying that 2 of those is some real ridiculousness.

You can take more acid. And I/We, have.

But I don’t think you can really get higher on acid.

500 ug is just nuts.

You know, I actually count my own long running tinnitus, which I literally barely ever consider, as a blessing.

I can still live a safe, functional, normal life in tune with the world around. But it’s the sound of life that can grate on my nerves like nails on a blackboard, especially the more acid I take.

The tinnitus dumbs that down when I want to block it out.

What a silver lining hey?

I know this is shameful, but speaking honestly, apart of me is envious of deaf people.

“Silence is Golden”! I had an amazing, beautiful, deaf dog once. Pure white Jack Russell/Chihuahua cross. Hilarious thing. Happy as Larry. We communicated via sign language, body language, eye contact and facial expression.

She would be off-lead out walking, always under equal or better immediate recall control than hearing dogs.

I used to walk her so tripped out on acid and ketamine too. That was like, 17 years ago.
I really like music but I’m naturally sensitive to noise or discordance so I spend a lot of time wanting things to be quiet when I get high. I need everything to be balanced and in sync or I get edgy. Possibly a minor aspie or ocd symptom.

I really like music but I’m naturally sensitive to noise or discordance so I spend a lot of time wanting things to be quiet when I get high. I need everything to be balanced and in sync or I get edgy. Possibly a minor aspie or ocd symptom.
It’s amazing what we can mentally adjust to and learn to live with in time.

Neither my tinnitus nor an unfortunate 2016 Optic nerve injury bothers me consciously these years.

I do feel well fried currently from acid though. Now that I notice. Like difficulty breathing as another example.

Painless things, grass not so green, taste not so sweet, my mind can over matter that.

I’m kind of living for today in a lot of ways. As we should. Limited and days are survival challenges at least twice a week no exaggeration.

My point, there are thought structures we build that create unhappiness and longing, and a change in perspective can do wonders. It just takes time and experience, naturally.

Status
Not open for further replies.