View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ageingpartyfiend and @Xorkoth thanks for clearing that up dudes. In my own mind, for many years, I’ve understood CBT to be a talking therapy.

But goal oriented. Like, some sort of suggested structural pattern, routine, behaviours etc to make positive lifestyle changes.

I had it in 2010 but didn’t know I still had the Lyme Borrelia infection at the time so it wasn’t the right time. It never helped me then at all.

We’ll see how it pans out this long time around.

Honestly, I’m just mostly keen to openly discuss my wild usage of benzos and acid, with a particular focus on getting proactively in control of the benzo use, with a view and commitment to tapering.

But we’ll see. Their psychologist bible psychoevaluation Idont see helping me too much. I’m actually pretty sorted mentally except for the conditions stealing life away and the catch 22 of it.

If all my allergies, immune bizzarities were gone tomorrow, I’d be well sorted in the head trust me.

So…CBT stands for…Cognitive behavioural therapy. Just to be clear. It involves congnition, and behavioural strategies and modifications.

hmm i might get some energy drinks then to test them out. my sleep was very poor quality. Fuck man i need to get to a baseline and detox from coffee it makes me feel like shit by nightfall.

Alright, so I tripped on 5-MeO-DMT, 25mg insufflated, I could not find my pipe for the life of me. Contrary to good judgement, but I couldn't take my almost delusional comments from earlier anymore. I tripped hard and was not prepared, but I knew that going into it, I would've expected it to be stronger though.

I'm so pissed at myself. I need to find a way to be less obsessive about things, it is an excess in energy that makes me think and think and think, almost fully detached from reality, it is mad. I have to accept what I thought/did/said, it does not matter. That overthinking is part of my other problem, a complete lack of focus on the things that do matter. Lastly, I'm fucking skinny, I have again lost weight, it is almost embarrassing and I need to eat and work out a lot more.

Fuck man. I'll be doing these things.
yeah snorting it bro doesn't absorb to well still strong but nothing like smoking it. If smoking it in the future you do have a friend to watch over you. I have seen some nasty videos of people purging hard while totally gone and if it wasen't for a trip sitter they could of choked on their own vomit. Not everyone will puke but there is always that chance

Hi guys do hope you all are well.

@Atelier3 hope you have felt slightly or substantially brighter last few days.

Funnily, I hit the blues myself a bit, I was still feeling the acid all day yesterday with so much weed, overnight this morning I hit some post trip depression.

I find, 200 to 250 ug, not too frequently, the afterglow kind of masks the delayed post heavy trip depression that can occur with heavy use.

But 500 ug and up, frequent dosing, it can happen. It has always passed for me but disconcerting at times. It’s the fatigue after LSD, since 1990’s, which always has bothered me the most probably.

Nowadays I’m chronically fatigued already so it can really suck it out of me for up to a week.

That low energy state alone is related to depressiveness, IMO.

But I’m not sweating anything. Still fully focussed on healing. I’m in a very different body, literally, vs 2 months ago.

Decent full on probiotic regimen, some very effective alt treatments, plus currently powerfully vibrational plant homeopathy course, and now this revolutionary energy healing program just started.

We use rechargeable batteries plus more, placed OUTSIDE the body over energy points, no skin contact.

You know what, after a single session, all 8 originally fully charged batteries were flat!

11 hour recharge. We never “used” the batteries, except for the energy healing. It sucked them flat in a few hours.

This type of energy healing is very powerful too. It’s knocked me for 12, I did it on that reality melted trip 2 days ago too. Mum and I will commit to it now.

@Buzz Lightbeer hope you’re doing alright man and not beating yourself up for being such a mentally energetic obsessive thought freak lol!

It interested me reading that from you too. I see you as so chill, level headed, well considered and pretty sound minded with a perfectly balanced sense of humour too.

We are what we are. So don’t be too hard on yourself.

I class myself as a thinker first, philosopher, joker second. I think, not too much, just hecka lots. It makes me me.

@TripSitterNZ hope you’ve gotten your recent work in on time without too much stress. Sorry again hearing you’ve been so down. Keep going mate, time does fly. Your studies now are only a blip and will surely pay off whatever happens in life.

So keep looking on the bright side bro, keep hanging in, practice thanks for the things we all take for granted.

Thanks man appreciate the words :)

I see you as so chill, level headed, well considered and pretty sound minded
I saw myself that way a couple years ago, always confident, flying through social situations... Now all these new things, a lot of anxiety, doubting everything and myself, no confidence, mostly because of all these bipolar symptoms that made it so that that baseline me that I've lived with since my birth feels gone. But I'll find a way to fix these things, I'm convinced that this is a period I have to go through and I'll look back on in x amount of years. With everyone reading these threads following along =D =D but I don't mind

Re: EMDR, it is super effective for a lot of things.

I've been doing it recently with great results. There is no talking, analysis, or cognating, in general, which is a reason it's so effective. Its straight to the sub and unconscious.

I saw myself that way a couple years ago, always confident, flying through social situations... Now all these new things, a lot of anxiety, doubting everything and myself, no confidence, mostly because of all these bipolar symptoms that made it so that that baseline me that I've lived with since my birth feels gone. But I'll find a way to fix these things, I'm convinced that this is a period I have to go through and I'll look back on in x amount of years. With everyone reading these threads following along =D =D but I don't mind
Words of truth man only.

However you regard your current persona, you don’t show any cracks, remain the same.

We change! Change can be tough, very unsettling. But nothing is lost exactly.

Progression. It’s a good thing. Better than an easy bliss rose-tinted 90 years (I still want 90 yrs myself btw, though I will settle for 80 lol).

I’m sure YOU are still in there. I feel, we are on a longterm quest sometimes to discover our true self.

It takes letting go, feeling lost, anguish. But this IS the way of development right?

How I’ve seen it myself.

And to fix things. Yes, we, have to get real, help ourselves. But often, it’s the non-existent lol, Time alone which brings in the new and hopefully better.

I mean, I deliberately totally scrapped myself recent months. Damn thing just seems to have a backup hidden somewhere.

Never doubt the power of the imagination to bounce back.

And yeah, on this- don’t fear to hide anything man. To me, you’re a good, honest guy, always there to help others.

You see me, open as openness. So you aren’t “perfect”?

Talking is therapy.

Therapy is harm reduction! IMO.

That’s what we’re here for right? And we do ingest some seriously intense psychedelics too, hence our drawing here initially.

So we gain therapy and support in simply keeping grips, sharing this among decent like(ish haha)minded people.

So share away bro. No shame, true feelings, good and bad.

Just took this afternoon 60mgs 3D-MXE, Clonazepam 1mg, Alprazolam 2mg, Crack Cocaine, Crack Cocaine, that sticky icky a blunt of the finest around here high Cannabis got my PD fam on my back and you know 28% THC smoked blunts and ripping so much crack 8 love drugs baby good peeps and we are going in in a business partner ships they for you and snitches get stitches band what every any other drastic message I need to explore but I'd never go to the point unless someone crossed the line in the sand. But I can't talk much cuz I russled with three cops and still hid the Dope and didn't get caught with I I had stash spot 8nn coke and got it there 2oth s3cs to spear 🏜

Well I never ended up buying any MHRB or 5-meo's....got 2.5g of MAL and 2g of 3-ho-pce for 80% off. Cant say no to a good deal :)

Just took this afternoon 60mgs 3D-MXE, Clonazepam 1mg, Alprazolam 2mg, Crack Cocaine, Crack Cocaine, that sticky icky a blunt of the finest around here high Cannabis got my PD fam on my back and you know 28% THC smoked blunts and ripping so much crack 8 love drugs baby good peeps and we are going in in a business partner ships they for you and snitches get stitches band what every any other drastic message I need to explore but I'd never go to the point unless someone crossed the line in the sand. But I can't talk much cuz I russled with three cops and still hid the Dope and didn't get caught with I I had stash spot 8nn coke and got it there 2oth s3cs to spear 🏜
Do you find the 3d mxe makes you manic, impulsive, reckless, or do you usually smoke crack? Seems like a good way to muddy up an otherwise therapeutic time. I'm the only person I know IRL who is still alive, has smoke crack, and isn't homeless spending every waking second chasing it. Can't imagine you know too many others either. May's well quit while we are ahead. This last time I relapsed on it wasn't nearly as bad, because I didn't blow thousands of dollars or my entire bank account on it, but I tricked myself and was separated from my debit card for a few hours. Dont smoke crack mayne:( or maybe we will be neighbirs in tent city or skid row and we can conspire on how to get the *most crack*

Bro... you need to stop taking all these dissociatives and benzos, do you remember last time when your life exploded because of this same thing? I'm hoping this time doesn't turn out worse. People care about you, man.

Yeah down the line your gonna run into problems mixing that many different chemicals. Especially the dissacociatives and benzos.. just asking for trouble.

Taking crack on top of a dissacociative i cant see being a good experience but each to their own.

I usually leave dissacociatives for on their own. Maybe pop a benzo if i cant sleep at the tail end.

I've got a hankering to get as blasted asCharlie, sans the crack. I am thinking of getting some DMXE. Is 3dmxe the same? Anyone had luck getting packs from NL to USA during covid ?

So did I. I don’t get how social anxiety can emerge later in life AFTER having lots of experience of success.

Bro... you need to stop taking all these dissociatives and benzos, do you remember last time when your life exploded because of this same thing? I'm hoping this time doesn't turn out worse. People care about you, man.

I’m really reading anything on BL that encourages me to mess with psychadelics, enactogens, or dissociatives beyond LSD for therapeutic purposes. Lot’s a good substances to play with for shits and giggles if you want. But for the lowest risk, best proven approach to resetting or unlocking anything up top it seems like really only LSD is worth the risk.

I don’t want to discount mushrooms or peyote as possibly also suitable for personal improvement but they are not readily available for me and I only have a little bit of (good) experience with them. But because of gastric surgery I’ve had I can’t take anything that causes vomiting. And MDMA is all MehDMA or worse and doing something very unhelpful to my serotonin system. I suspect the meDMA I had after my last trip really detracted from what the trips might have had to offer. Same with the Ketamine I tried the next day. It feels like all the clarity in self-perception that was being consolidated by the acid experience got jumbled up again by the dissociative experience. I can see dissociatives just leading to madness and not giving a shit anymore in my life.

LSD can be one of the most dangerous of the bunch, especially with its dopamine action in the latterhalf.

I highly recommend trying mescaline and psilocybin as well as some of their analogies which IMO are loads "safer" than lsd though we don't really know that. As for the vomiting might want to stear clear of most phentyhlamiens especially mescaline right now. 2cb is a gem though.

Dissociatives are nice too.

Seriously how are packs from NL landing of legal rcs?.

Status
Not open for further replies.