View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
also had some woodlovers paralysis. These mushrooms pinned me to the bed and forced me to become their bitch.

mushrooms scare me on another level these days. i got my ass handed to me and humbled. But thinking back next time i trip will probably be on LSD but still a decent amount but i am only ever going to touch very small amounts of mushrooms. went for a walk the word is so fresh had to shower during the trip. Got a massive headache now.

But it cleansed me in every way i no longer am burdened by people. Because they will never understand all the pain in my heart and soul they will never understand what it was to struggle every day they will never know what it was like to sleep on concrete with no blanket every night for months fucking my ribs and back up they will never know what it was like to never have food for a whole year i lived on very bare staples only able to get breakfast with no money. They will never know the pain of getting beaten nearly every day for over 10 years they will never the pain of been sexually abused by their peers at just 12 years old. They will fucking never understand and thats what seperates real people from fake people. My friends understand my pain and accepted me while fake motherfuckers will be quick to judge and talk behind ya back. Im a solider of fucking god though i still fight on through all the pain and struggles in gratitude each day to even sleep on a mattress to eat food and not be hungry and starving to not be attacked every day and beaten violently and covered in bruises.

Through the darkness and pain i became evil at one point in life with murder on my mind every day Yet through it all i found the light of god within my heart burning ever so brightly i just had to open my eyes. I will fight the good fight and live on and rise above the darkness i will let not one more fake mother fucker ever doubt myself again and make me feel bad. Because i am a solider of god i have been through it all my soul became gentle from fighting to much i was to exhausted to keep the mask on of trying to be tough to protect myself people will never know the pain i went through and the journey of atonement i have been on for my owns sin. Fuck people who got fed with a silver spoon shoved so far up their own ass all they can taste is their own bullshit that comes from their mouth.

I am the light of my soul i am bliss i am that i am Lord jesus christ have mercy on me a sinner purge me of my darkness.

About to take 18-24mgs of DOF

Will keep some notes in case in becomes eventful enough for a proper trip report. Pretty excited im gonna clean my apartment while waiting for it to reveal itself. Hard to judge the amount cuz of level of liquid in the vial and some is missing tho indont remember taking it. Originally it had 33mgs it, not super scientific and I apologize about that. But this one seems not very potent so im not overly concerned. I still have another vial with powder stored...

Deff feeling this stuff and it's nice sorta reminds me of DOiP except less speedy, have a huge smile on my face right now.

My job just reached out to me to ask if I could come in right now and fill in for someone but I declined. Really enjoying myself today and I need this time to decompress and chill. These little psychedelic voyages of mine keep me sane and ot can't be all work and no play. That will completely burn a person out after awhile. Technically I could work on this stuff easily but I just wanna relax today and I've made enough money this week considering I just got a raise a few days ago.

20210515-152908.jpg

Dinner came out fabulous Roasted Chicken and Broccoli which has been seasoned to perfection. With some perfectly cooked White Rice and a cold Beer a man couldn't ask for much moar 😋

Was with one of my hood mates sitting in a car til 2 am talking about all the crazy people we grew up with it's sad though everybody I knew from growing up ended up on meth

So I finally heard back from Kitten today after not speaking past week or two, which has been painful for me regardless of what she thinks. She is very pissed at me for being on a dating app towards the end of our last go at a "fling/relationship". But come on now Kitten I literally begged you to be more girlfriend and was never with anyone else while you were still coming over and apart of my life. Did I reactivate my account a week prior during a period where you literally ignored me for two days pretty much, come on now....don't make it out like I'm the bad guy. You know how much I love you and if things were official I would never ever cheat on you or be flirtatious with another woman. You mean everything to me and I don't care if my friends think im crazy for letting you have me jump through hoops. I'd do it all over again to spend another night with you in my arms, plant another kiss on those lips. I love you baby and as soon as I hung out with that chick I knew I couldn't do it cuz you have my heart still. Please come back...

She can't have it both ways!

Deff feeling this stuff and it's nice sorta reminds me of DOiP except less speedy, have a huge smile on my face right now.

yeah DOF reminds me of DOiP more than anything else, but is milder and less stimulating.

microdosed some lsd around 9:40. Gonna walk to the shop to get some milk and buns.

Fucking hell these shrooms i think they made me more darker tbh i feel complete though embrace the darkness i think alot of my shadow self is leaking out atm. Have no time for bullshit or cunts. Or maybe its just hanging out with my OGs from the hood that gets me riled up. They were on meth and had some crazy yarns for hours laughing our asses off at the cooked shit we use to get up to in the past. was good to see they can handle the ice now though instead of tweaking out.

Gotten over my fear of psychedelics now ima def take 5 tabs next june. just the shrooms scared the living daylights out of me. My mentality is on another level and my speech has totally changed aswell i speak differently very weird lol.

She can't have it both ways!

yeah DOF reminds me of DOiP more than anything else, but is milder and less stimulating.

I liked it even more than DOiP, it was an excellent day honestly. I'm gonna get the TR formated and post it soon.

I like it more than DOiP too. Looking forward to the report. :)

20210515-152908.jpg

Dinner came out fabulous Roasted Chicken and Broccoli which has been seasoned to perfection. With some perfectly cooked White Rice and a cold Beer a man couldn't ask for much moar 😋
Hey good healthy plate of food bro. Exactly like my own basic home cooked meals over the years. Wise living.

Except I’m sure I’d be allergic to the seasoning on your chicken, and sauce on broccoli.

I would have the same plate, maybe with some sauerkraut or green olives, or homemade pure ingredient spicy tomato sauce for sour.

If no tomato sauce, I will heat turmeric and cayenne in coconut oil as a sauce, then big teaspoon of cinnamon with plenty Ex V olive oil to serve all over as a sauce and healthy fats.

I also would have Basmati rice usually, much thinner than your giant’s fingers chubby rice grains lol.

heroin decades ago with LSD

ha that was Goa 80s special. I never tried it. i thought the point was the powder guaranteed a relaxed trip. I liked heroin with weed for my psychedelics. Powder always killed MDMA for me. Zero psychedelics there. Better after for comin down.

ha that was Goa 80s special. I never tried it. i thought the point was the powder guaranteed a relaxed trip. I liked heroin with weed for my psychedelics. Powder always killed MDMA for me. Zero psychedelics there. Better after for comin down.
The hallucinations I experienced on Heroin and high doses of MDMA and MDE, were another level to either alone.

Heroin with LSD though, not as grounding and mentally easy as you might assume.

It’s one particular drug combo I’ve no desire to revisit/explore further.

Status
Not open for further replies.