View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
prob gonna take 4 grams dried of these subs tomorrow night once i get all my work done. Prob be like taking 7-8 grams of dried cubensis.

My goal is going to be try break free of the chains of addiction that plague me heal this depression and explore those alien realms.

Man fucking my capsule machine + veggie caps didn't arrive today.

Looks like ima have to lemon tek gonna learn how to do it right though

PXL-20210514-003120009.jpg

I love taking acid in this yard. The neighbors lights always look life elf houses in the woods. It's so fun.

Man fucking my capsule machine + veggie caps didn't arrive today.

Looks like ima have to lemon tek gonna learn how to do it right though
You could just chew the dried whole shrooms down no? I know it’s not gastronomy but there are worse tastes IME (castor oil! Ever tried that one? Great laxative but one of if not the worst thing I ever tasted.

Give me Psilocybin any day, even MDMA pills, I’d rather chew up a dozen, taste wise, than ever take another drop of castor oil again.

You’re brave too @TripSitterNZ 7 dried grams of even Mexicans, IMO is a bigger, less predictable and more daunting to me personally thing than 1000 mics LSD which has always been a surprisingly smooth and comfortable comeup for me.

It simply forces you to fully let go within an hour. Time and faculties are temporarily suspended as my mind drifts to a glorious, ironically almost fully unconscious abyss for a short while, not too long though.

Day 4 no tripping. Really need a rest. I’m hoping mini dosing regularly again, in better health with luck, may be the ticket.

Enjoy your trip bro, however you down it. Lemon Tek is faster, more crammed, intense, shorter, I believe.

More of a catapult, arguably more impactful overall. So it’s pros and cons either way, IMO but you would know more about that than me.

Nope. Haven't tripped in 5 months. Taking a year off. Just remembered the last on 400ug where I kept spamming @JessFR about the neighbors being elf hideouts

Great trip...
I see, thanks. It really comes in and out of our lives like waves I believe.

I took 6 years off until 2011, then about 20 mg’s over 8 months, another 6.5 year break until 2019. I’m so aware, I could break long term any point. It’s inevitable like always.

Hence I don’t fret the addiction as labelled, feel guilt, or worry long term.

Long and sudden breaking from LSD is a decision.

Coming off huge benzo doses not so quick and painless.

But I just am drawn to getting high. Acid gets me high,and compliments others, weed, kava etc.

It will have its day soon enough, no regrets, until maybe again who knows.

36 mg’s since October 2019 has been a pleasure as much as a rollercoaster.

I have really achieved some real work on myself, becoming myself, now no social anxiety or social verbal struggle or effort at all.

No fear of any human being. Full full confidence in me, acceptance of me, zero external pressure. Real benefits in ways, but heavy though.

Well got some good grades on my work i did. and now my lab work is going better. Even is going way better after smoking weed each night now. Lol doesn't make sense

Well got some good grades on my work i did. and now my lab work is going better. Even is going way better after smoking weed each night now. Lol doesn't make sense
So pleased mate honestly. And hey, just shows doesn’t it? Keep reminder of that. A short while back you had almost reached disillusionment and hopelessness on your capability to perform well.

I was planning to say to you forgot, as has been messy week plus but in hindsight 1.05 mg’s in 7 days is quite fast going so to expect a week of blurriness sometimes.

But years ago, I heard of a legit study- uni volunteers. Groups. Same classes. One group goes to pub after class for a sociable, moderate alcohol drink.

Others stay sober, go about ways.

The pub group officially retained more information for later recall.

Now I think you read it of me already, 19 at Uni, it was vaporizing cannabis particularly- not smoking, at 8.20 am for 9 class, I was so effortlessly interested in following the entire lecture.

I engaged visually. Building a structure of comprehension and memory to retrace by really walking through it.

I also passionately scribbled down, 4 A sides every lecture, the whole gist of it 100%.

This was to stay focussed, really embed it visually, and in pen, so those scribbled notes would be my revision tool as it was connected to the way it was layed.

I swear, the vaporized weed helped me massively here.

It’s amazing though, the 1st year exams, I revised 1 hour only. Smoking huge blunts of best skunk ever old days, 8.30 am, music- I visually encoded one good essay into my head.

Took all lecture scribbled notes to skim through, highest weed can bet you lol, walking to bus stop up stairs to exam room.

The heavy true psychedellic skunk helped me make that short revision technique work.

I passed everything, all friends and family were shocked lol cos this was the type of skunk, first time I brought it in the house, unsmoked, all housemates rushed to my door in excitement to inquire about it.

Haha yeah I been smoking strong indoor skunk grown from imported white rhino seeds.

It's very fucking psychdelic. Man I'm avoiding coffee this afternoon but I'm drained af for no good reason that 3pm slump hit me bad. But i feel good. I did a speech and I kind of felt my speech was bad. But the feedback I got said I was really confident speaker with very in depth info and no notes replied on to speak and I had the ability to answer every question thrown at me. I was literally running on 5 hours slept and had been smoking weed at 2 am that day.

This was a major improvement from my first speech I did which was done via sobriety.

So pleased mate honestly. And hey, just shows doesn’t it? Keep reminder of that. A short while back you had almost reached disillusionment and hopelessness on your capability to perform well.

I was planning to say to you forgot, as has been messy week plus but in hindsight 1.05 mg’s in 7 days is quite fast going so to expect a week of blurriness sometimes.

But years ago, I heard of a legit study- uni volunteers. Groups. Same classes. One group goes to pub after class for a sociable, moderate alcohol drink.

Others stay sober, go about ways.

The pub group officially retained more information for later recall.

Now I think you read it of me already, 19 at Uni, it was vaporizing cannabis particularly- not smoking, at 8.20 am for 9 class, I was so effortlessly interested in following the entire lecture.

I engaged visually. Building a structure of comprehension and memory to retrace by really walking through it.

I also passionately scribbled down, 4 A sides every lecture, the whole gist of it 100%.

This was to stay focussed, really embed it visually, and in pen, so those scribbled notes would be my revision tool as it was connected to the way it was layed.

I swear, the vaporized weed helped me massively here.

It’s amazing though, the 1st year exams, I revised 1 hour only. Smoking huge blunts of best skunk ever old days, 8.30 am, music- I visually encoded one good essay into my head.

Took all lecture scribbled notes to skim through, highest weed can bet you lol, walking to bus stop up stairs to exam room.

The heavy true psychedellic skunk helped me make that short revision technique work.

I passed everything, all friends and family were shocked lol cos this was the type of skunk, first time I brought it in the house, unsmoked, all housemates rushed to my door in excitement to inquire about it.

Yet here i am getting the fear from 50ug of LSD. It looks like past heavy benzo withdrawals (2 severe ones, separated by 8 years) has sort of left me kind of shell shocked.

Yet here i am getting the fear from 50ug of LSD. It looks like past heavy benzo withdrawals (2 severe ones, separated by 8 years) has sort of left me kind of shell shocked.
I was thinking earlier, how the undoubted side effects of prolonged reckless benzo use- effectively permanent withdrawal symptoms in a sense, with occasional relief and side effects outweighing pros, in that position I find the after day of tripping impossible, I’m much more prone to panic attack anxiety because of the Benzos, I’m Massively dependent on them to keep anxiety just about in check so obviously throwing any psychedelic and it’s only going to make it more challenging.

So, people, I’m a plum. I wonder why my life doesn’t work, why it seems so hard.

I’m at a point where I’m itching to get totally real.

I never ever have liked Roger Waters. I have been feeling very strongly lately, that there is something inherently unhealthy about Pink Floyd.

Particularly Syd Barrett’s fairy tale creations.

I’m very conscious of the whole satanic structure of society, especially the entertainment, showbiz, movie and music industry.

I decided to open my eyes. I never before have searched down this road.

But I cannot deny what feels so true to my heart and mind.

I’m convinced. They are just another band of fucking Satanists after all, whether they know it or not (THAT is the burning question in my mind on a case by case business.)

I did uncover the link between the legendary Beatles and satanism years ago.

It was a tough pill to swallow, not because I’ve ever been a Beatles fan, but I won’t refuse the right bait to keep blinkers on, no sir.

But damn, I’ve really been barking up the wrong tree haven’t I?

I may destroy my entire Pink Floyd collection you know.

This is interesting capitol I. Syd a sacrifice? Or an escapee? Complicit? Sworn oath? Or just used and caught up in the fire.

But this one:

PXL-20210514-003120009.jpg

I love taking acid in this yard. The neighbors lights always look life elf houses in the woods. It's so fun.
Idk what I saw walking around in my neighborhood the other night I was tripping but the back yard I glanced into had all sorts of amazing lights and decorations, look like an outdoor palace..

We really have been enswamped all along. I’ve known it but kidded myself that I only dingled my toes in the rabbit hole.

Nice little halo still and all sins excused. Nice man. They say.

Satan is so real. I believe in Satan. I don’t worship him no way. But he is in us, all but the purest.

I used to visit a local Christian church occasionally on Sundays. As I had old friends who had converted to Christianity, and it was a nice atmosphere with nice people.

They always talk about “giving your life to Jesus.”

I watched many people do this. There appeared to be a genuine supernatural phenomena taking place. These men would start violently shaking, crying in laughter and tears of joy, that precise Monet, like coming up on a humungous doses something.

They would need catching as they fell to carpet, limbs jerking like a dead rabbit.

Before finally coming round.

I kept my mind open as my eyes had seen. It’s a phenomena in my mind.

I really need to jump ship. I’ll do anything I’m so committed it’s just knowing what to do.

One saving grace... and this really is totally literal and not cliche as well- Thank God for Bob Marley.

No way can I consider he was a Satanist, doing his work. He was a pure man whose only focus was the pure white light at the end of the tunnel.

It’s people like him who make me believe in a tunnel, and hopefully a light.

Last edited by a moderator:
To me Satan represents free will, the hangnail on the edge of God's determinism that we can grab on to to exercise a shred of agency. God doesn't play dice, but Satan sure does, and he'll even let you load the dice a bit. All part of the almighty though, Satan is a shard of the monad, not in opposition to but more like a handle of, which lets us condition and differentiate and have autonomous experiences of reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.