View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know why it is scary. Let's say you are an hour in and don't dig the set or setting or anything else. Then you still have 35 hours to still ride out :D Anyone can muscle through a few hours of a psychedelic. 4- even 10 hours is even doable. Even the 12 hour mescaline trip at least ends close to 10 hours after. When I had mescaline last for 14 hours I was still a lot calmer at the end after 9-10 hours. 36 hours seems daunting although in my younger years I would for sure have used it for a festival.

I love the long duration psychedelic amphetamines they are great to take in the morning and are especially nice paired with dissociative as it allows you to better remember the hole and integrate its message for further use in life's pursuits. Have a single gelatin capsule in my backpack containing 25mgs of 3-MeO-PCE to take towards the end of my shift later. I just dosed my 105mgs Methadone on 400mg Cimetidine platform to keep the withdrawals at bay. The clinic didn't test me yet again but I brought a 30ml vial of clean urine wrapped in a hardware just in case. Gonna hold off on taking the dissos till after the dinner rush in case things get busy but the bulk of my stash is in the Time Lock Safe for the next 9 days. Still have the Scorpion mix if I feel the urge, let's see how it goes...

This is where I will rest and eat my breakfast before work...

20210512-104230.jpg

20210512-104336.jpg

Beautiful spot to pick, what a nice breeze 😊

I like bananas, sometimes I go a little too ******* with them and I end up having a rough time on the toilet.
Since nectarines and peaches appear to be back I counter by eating too much of those.

One time I was far from home on an adventure on a river deep off the beaten track and all we had to eat was bananas. They were a really nice tropical variety you don't get in the shops so they were amazing at first, but after only eating bananas for 24 hours I had the most crippling gut pains and diarrhea

When I lived in Costa Rica, my girlfriend and her friend made a deal with a local shop to take their almost rotten bananas. They'd come home with massive bundles, freeze them, and use them to make banana ice cream (which I definitely prefer, or a smoothie) to a straight up banana.

Hey guys. You wanna see something freaky?

I hate to be a hideaway. If only not for bullshit legal threats hey?

But I think I can get away with this. I hope it works first of all, about to test:

Dis is moi guys lol I was playing round with new tablet discovered these camera features.

I’m sure I would be tripping at the time. The darked out one is well freaky lol. I look very normal, good looking guy in life, but like a Bigfoot here lol!:

Edit- it worked yay! All hail Imgbb!

Last edited:
One time I was far from home on an adventure on a river deep off the beaten track and all we had to eat was bananas. They were a really nice tropical variety you don't get in the shops so they were amazing at first, but after only eating bananas for 24 hours I had the most crippling gut pains and diarrhea
Funny you say this. I’ve caved numerously lately, eaten banana which is a must avoid food for my bizarre mucus reaction problems.

But man, banana also messes up my gut much as any food. I now simply don’t want to go near a banana ever again. Slowly recovering from last required painful lesson now.

Fruit doesn’t suit humans so well, now we are in the age of Aquarius, I believe may be the case.

I don't know, I really got a lot of bad side effects from them. Particularly mephedrone. Maybe just left a bad taste in my mouth.
Haha, catching up in reverse, for a moment I thought you were talking about bananas too.

And so I can plaster another picture on my mental images of people here ;)
Exactly my intention lol. As said, it’s in my nature to be fully transparent. And this was largely fun driven cos it freaks me out lol.

That 2nd pic.

1st one I’m sure I’d not slept a while, tripping days so I think I pass very respectably there.

I just remembered Buzz, in my youth a true strange phenomena I observed clearly.

Fresh out hot bath, mirror fully steamed....but I could always see my whole eyes through the blanket of steam. Whole huge eyeballs. Like, the open consciousness shone through the mist, including the reflection.

I feel there’s a metaphor in there. Light, cutting through cloud. For real I swear.

I’d argue slightly, it fits into our ESP discussions. Love that stuff.

I can send you any few normal pics private any time mate give you a true image too, no qualms in that.

You look good man, good filter choice.
Btw, our ESP discussions? I'm not following =D ESP?

No need for a clear pic man, some mystery is needed! I'm guessing you missed my "selfie" in the selfie thread here, it was auto deleted after a day so no chance to find that again.... If I ever am in that kind of mood again I'll give you a tag to "return the favor" :D

You look good man, good filter choice.
Btw, our ESP discussions? I'm not following =D ESP?

No need for a clear pic man, some mystery is needed! I'm guessing you missed my "selfie" in the selfie thread here, it was auto deleted after a day so no chance to find that again.... If I ever am in that kind of mood again I'll give you a tag to "return the favor" :D
I would love that bro, and be very healthily interested. I
Ike to connect with people that’s all.

The ESP discussions, yes I meant elsewhere. Super super interesting stuff that. It’s so real, on my life, I’ve tapped into it seen amazing things happen instantly by pure power of thought, found lost items in pitch darkness against a million odds, without consciously trying, so much more.

We discussed it in a thread recently. Manifestation is I suggest an aspect of ESP. Or similar.

dang that sucks
Yes, the nuts allergy reactions I have from everything virtually, from the narrow permitted range alone is insane.

Step off that tight rope of absolute discipline and hell is to pay for, literally as we use it.

No allergies, I’d chirp a much brighter tune here everywhere I swear, join you all in the funnier side of living.

Just started watching this HBO series Vinyl its about the record industry industry in the 70's seems pretty great so far, check it out guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.