Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel incomplete until I have gotten my hands on some of this mythical aMT
LOL me too, although I suspect I am going to go to the grave leaving behind quite a few things I would like to experience. I would trade my ketamine experiences, the few I have had, to have had an Ibogaine experience. Athough who knows, maybe I can still check in with Ibogaine.

AMT I had some come my way many years ago but because of the Electric Kool Aid Acid Test it seemed to have a not so great reputation I passed. I think they called it IT290? (I am really stretching my memory here so don't quote me in this I have to find my copy and revisit). But now with some BLer's saying it is worthy my interest is peaked. Although I wonder if there is a danger if someone takes daily kratom. Again not sure I will ever get to visit it but yeah I will be incomplete without quite a few experiences. But I have to be complete with that notion. :)

I'm thinking about taking it at an all day music fest in August
Others experiences and whatnot do make it sound like the ultimate festival drug, and it does sound really great, but I've got a sneaking suspicion that it might still be too trippy for me in those circumstances, especially with the types of festivals I tend to frequent. I got conned similarly into taking a couple mgs of 5-MeO-MiPT in a club hahah. My logic is, if it's a tryptamine, it's still a tryptamine above any other comparison. I'm not a good festival tripper, it's okay and can be fun but it's not ideal.

Fingers crossed it works out though, then times will be good :)

Huh - I'm thinking about taking it at an all day music fest in August but I'll want to have a trial at home first at a proper dose before doing it in public during the day - guess I'll plug! Do I need to mix with anything acidic if I've got the freebase?
Beats plugging in a portapottie at a festival, and less awkward than someone walking up to you in the woods while you think you do it in private :eek:

Yeah eating on its hard but not impossible. I have yet to plug a chemical. Just seems like a pain in the arse

Generally I like to lay on my stomach when I plug stuff tho and I set a timer for 15mins and just lay still after to make sure it all absorbs properly. Getting up and walking right after I worry that some might leak out possibly. But I mean if it's at a festival maybe you could just do it in your tent. I have plugged stuff on the move and did so standing but it's not my normal routine by anymeans. Prefer to wash my hands after playing around with butt drugs etc...I usually use alcohol wipes on my hands while I'm laying in bed before I can get up and use the bathroom to wash my hands 15mins later.

Just got tracking on my O-PCE, DCK and DPT im fiending pretty bad already I can't wait to get my hands on those. I'm probably gonna take the DCK orally wait till it starts kicking in and then sniff 75mgs of DPT. I tried it last week when I was on the Xanax like a fool and didn't feel as much as I should of off the 100mgs. So I'm gonna have to try this again from a base of DCK I'm sure that will be effective. Then I'm gonna lock the O-PCE in my time lock safe for week or two and then go on a little bender when im off one day and mix it with 4-AcO-DMT. Will possibly vape Deemsters with both after the peaks to kick things back up a bit...

DPT sounds nice, never got to try it but if its anything like DMT i imagine it will be very special

I have plugged stuff on the move
For real? :D Damn hahaha

I wish I could plug drugs fast and without real discomfort. I have an iron stomach so it isn't necessary most of the time, but sometimes effects apparently are just better when plugged.

ended up smoking a bowl to acutally get some sleep last night. Tolerance is sky high didnt feel shit but did have a good knockout sleep. Ordered a meditation blanket shawl prayer.

For real? :D Damn hahaha

I wish I could plug drugs fast and without real discomfort. I have an iron stomach so it isn't necessary most of the time, but sometimes effects apparently are just better when plugged.

Lol, by that I mean standing up and walked right afterwards. Like in a bathroom at work kinda deal when I wasn't able to lie down afterwards. But like 98% of the time I do it at home and with rarish drugs you don't wanna be wasting you know. Things like the 2C-x/aMT/Mescaline analogs are very precious to me and I make sure I drink coffee in the morning and shit and then wait a bit in case I poop twice and then I plug away late-morning early afternoon generally. Gotta make sure the pathway is clear cuz any shit will suck up your drugs and we don't want that now do we. There is a method to my madness I assure you.

I'm always down for anything that involves extreme leg stretching

Is aMT like 5-MeO-MiPT when it comes to food? People would intentionally take moxy before going to fancy restaurants

No, not at all. I dislike eating on AMT, even when I don't get nauseous from it at all, my stomach is like "food? Naw bro"

Huh - I'm thinking about taking it at an all day music fest in August but I'll want to have a trial at home first at a proper dose before doing it in public during the day - guess I'll plug! Do I need to mix with anything acidic if I've got the freebase?

AMT is my favorite festival drug, or well, tied with DOC. It's absolutely perfect for a festival, because I makes me want to talk to people, and feel great, and it lasts all day and night.

Yeah you should mix it into 1ml of white vinegar than 3-4mls of water and put it into a 5ml oral syringe. Cover it up with Vaseline for lubrication and up the backdoor it goes. Sometimes I get lite bodyload first hour but it's very manageable and totally worth it. I'm honestly scared to death to take the stuff orally cuz I get nauseated some days just from eating certain foods...I mix vinegar with the succinate even tho I probably don't have to cuz it makes it all dissolve better and I'd rather be safe than sorry. It's ohh so precious drug to me.

With the AMT succinate (or HCL, or any salt) that is currently around, you don't even need to add any vinegar, because it's water soluble already (since it's a salt). For freebase AMT, which I haven't seen in many years but which used to be the only form you could get, you need to add an acid though.

but sometimes effects apparently are just better when plugged.

The rectal ROA is apparently closest in kinetics to intramuscular injection of all of the ROAs, but of course much safer. It bypasses first pass metabolism and absorbs quickly, and in general, with a very high bioavailability. Pretty much universally it is a superior ROA for drugs, but it is particularly advantageous for psychedelics, because it greatly reduces bodyload and prevents nausea. It is far superior to nasal administration. For whatever reason, it produces a come-up that, while quick, is much more comfortable. And qualitatively, the trip feels full and complete, like oral dosing, and the effects last almost as long as oral, it's almost more like the come-up is much faster and the final drop-off to total sobriety doesn't linger as long. With nasal administration I tend to find that the resulting trip is not as qualitatively satisfying or complete, but not so with rectal admin. And the dose for most things is cut in half or even slightly more potent than that, over oral. AMT is an exception, it doesn't not seem to produce much stronger effects per milligram over oral, but it does greatly reduce the bodyload and makes the come-up faster.

People worry that it will burn, but if you do it right, it doesn't. Even 2C-Xs, which are horrific to snort (like a power drill to the face that lingers on and on and on), can be plugged comfortably, if you use 3mL of water or more.

When plugging do you need oral syringes?

I have a bunch of leur lock syringes in 3ml... and I’d like to try IR but I’m not too sure how comfortable/safe these syringes would be (obviously without the tips lol), as there are all sorts of edges and such

I have a bunch of leur lock syringes in 3ml... and I’d like to try IR but I’m not too sure how comfortable/safe these syringes would be (obviously without the tips lol), as there are all sorts of edges and such

That's what I use, don't find it to bad.

It's a lot easier if you can find rubber tubing that fits over the tip of the syringe!

Sometimes it can be difficult to find a small enough oral syringe. Cutting the needle off a normal one, and maybe using a lighter to soften the plastic edges, usually works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.