View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was most surely the other drugs, maybe the combo of high-dose 2C-P + MDMA caused dangerous cardiac symptoms. What a fucking scumbag. Terrible tragedy. Seems like a horrible way to spend your last hours on earth, talk about a horror trip.

I don't think 2C-P is particularly dangerous by itself. A good eight years ago I was dating a girl whose small group of friends got their hands on grams of it (it was also through this people that I first came into contact with RCs, these guys used to call them "Chinese drugs", lol). They knew close to nothing about the stuff and were just eyeballing large doses. Many of them ended up having horrible trips, some of them with lasting consequences (luckily nothing too serious), but none of them had any type of medical complications whatsoever, not even panic trips to the ER.

Fucking scum bag; hate people like. I was always very careful when I shared my stuff with friends or friends of friends. Only people people I gave stuff to were drug nerds that really wanted to try to specific thing I was sharing with them. I knew they weren't just gonna go and snort it on some random night with a bunch of mdma.

For real. When I share my drugs with people, I feel responsible and make sure to inform them and work out the right dose. And then if they want to hang out, and especially if they need support/guidance, I will stay with them and try to help them have a good experience. I absolutely cannot imagine filming it and laughing if someone I gave drugs to (or someone I didn't give drugs to!) was having a bad time. And the fact it was his girlfriend makes it even more fucked up. Piece of shit. That's so fucked that he got let off the charges...

Yeah I mean im not even given drugs to people that aren't in my inner circle of tripping friends now. After that dude had the meltdown on DOC it made me sorta paranoid about such things. I turned on so many people in my life already I just don't need to do that anymore. Just got a lifetime supply damn near of aMT today im so happy about and some other goodies as well. Only exception would be with my significant other at the time and this one seems like she may on board. Infact I was talking with this new girl about aMT and she said wow that sounds great it sounds like I need that stuff too... It is like the ultimate antidepressant that works instantly and has me floating on cloud. I mean even if I go hard like once monthly it's enuff for 5-7 years, lol.

Erowid's AMT description says: "AMT is a long-acting, synthetic psychedelic and euphoric stimulant known for causing nausea and vomiting. ".

That was the first place I ever read about it, and that description made me assume it was a shitty drug, so I never got out of my way to find it. It wasn't until I saw how many of you here praise the stuff that I got interested in ever trying it. I have a source, but I got a package seized two years ago so I'm nervous now about importing scheduled stuff.

I may have misunderstood but it seemed like you were hesitant to join in on the Reggaeton dance drug haze I was offering...

The weather always sucks here and the only hot single around is me.

Chili con carne would be an excellent addition 😀

LETS DANCE BABY. boom tsh boom tsh boom tsh boom Papiiiii boom tsh boom tsh boom

I'm always down for anything that involves extreme leg stretching

Is aMT like 5-MeO-MiPT when it comes to food? People would intentionally take moxy before going to fancy restaurants

I dunno, I've never done it in high doses, but eating can be pretty nauseating on low ones.

We need the Chili con carne as pre-loading fuel for the 15 hours of dancing though. I'll get some buckets in case we spew.

We'll probably spew...

iu

Sounds great, I've got the recipe, passion and love. You coming @Xorkoth ??

Let's hope he doesn't bring his AMT stash himself or we might have to accommodate the whole street :S

I dunno, I've never done it in high doses, but eating can be pretty nauseating on low ones.

We need the Chili con carne as pre-loading fuel for the 15 hours of dancing though. I'll get some buckets in case we spew.

We'll probably spew...

iu

Not if you plug it, im deff going in the bathroom to plug mine. I've ever never taken aMT orally cuz I have such a week stomach. My ex said it was concerning how I put so much drugs up my ass the time, that it just seems sorta extreme 🙄

Huh - I'm thinking about taking it at an all day music fest in August but I'll want to have a trial at home first at a proper dose before doing it in public during the day - guess I'll plug! Do I need to mix with anything acidic if I've got the freebase?

Yeah you should mix it into 1ml of white vinegar than 3-4mls of water and put it into a 5ml oral syringe. Cover it up with Vaseline for lubrication and up the backdoor it goes. Sometimes I get lite bodyload first hour but it's very manageable and totally worth it. I'm honestly scared to death to take the stuff orally cuz I get nauseated some days just from eating certain foods...I mix vinegar with the succinate even tho I probably don't have to cuz it makes it all dissolve better and I'd rather be safe than sorry. It's ohh so precious drug to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.