View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
so far i think i have been high for over 30 + hours atm. feels like im in a relaxed psychedelic type coma lol.

Makes you curious about 4-HO-DPT doesn't it @Img_9999 :D

These base tryptamines are something else... how do you guys feel about MET & MiPT? I have some of both but for some reason never tried either.
Yeah, I keep meaning to try 4-xxx-DPT. Fortunately, I hear that it's nothing like DPT (thank goodness!) Just the subliminal suggestion that it might be similar has made me a little too skittish to try it yet.

MET is beautiful, but it's tantalizing in seeming like it's just about to unfurl into something truly deep, special, and magical, but it never actually crosses the threshold. For me, it's emotionally warm, loving, compassionate, erotic, soft and pastel. EPT is similar in some ways, and also never crosses the threshold.

I really liked MiPT when I first tried it, but I cooled on it very quickly, much like I did 2C-D. MiPT is a great enhancer of everything, increasing satisfaction with everything you experience, much like its substitutions. It's in many ways just a thin, light, transparent version of its 5-subs, which seem to me like lighter, thinner versions of its 4-subs. I don't like vaporized MiPT at all--it just feels stoney. Rectal, oral, and insufflated effects are fine, but insufflation is kinda gross considering the dose required. Again, it feels like it could be a really nice space orally, but never seems to develop. I don't know if any of these would (like DMT) be better experiences with a RIMA like moclobemide, or if the oral dose was high enough. Given that I've never been able to get the intensity I've wanted from large vaporized doses, I'm dubious that I could get there with oral. I'd be down to try but (a) the nausea is supposed to be bad and (b) that would cost more money than I'm inclined to spend to get the material. It's become expensive.

I have done 4-HO-DPT a few times... it bears similarities from the little I remember of my one DPT dose (25mg nasal a long time ago). But quite different. Seemingly very mild.

I’ve trialed my red(ish) batch of dpt, orally up to 200 mg (? Been so long I can’t recall fully), even with a second trial of my highest dose with a substantial amount of dxm in hopes of potentiation, all to no effect. We’ll maybe there was slightly more than just the dxm but ya...

I’m apprehensive to add a Rima, but with my stock depleting I’ll likely try IN on my future attempts.

What roa do you folks prefer for dpt?
I have some of (the? was there more than one?) reddish batch of DPT. I took it in the nose at 60mg with 10mg ketamine for a whopping trip a long time ago. So I think that red DPT was actually pretty strong. I've always wondered what the impurites were in it, and what % is actual DPT. Maybe someone has seen a lab analysis of that batch somewhere? I think I still have some kicking around, maybe I'll get the chance to get it tested.

From what I've gathered, oral is just a waste with DPT. I stick with nasal, but boofing seems to work. If it was pure medical grade and with proper medical technique I'd do IM for sure. I didn't like vaping it, but other seem to like it. I found it surprisingly smooth in the nose.

Here’s a video, from I think the 70s, showing someone having a DPT psychotherapy session.

When they said how old that guy was, I couldn't believe it, I thought he was like 50. But then I thought - oh yeah it's cause he's dying of cancer. But then they showed his wife and "teenaged" kids and they all seemed way older. It's funny how in the old days people looked older than people of the same age do today. I can't tell if it's just suggestion because of their fashion/style and we associate it with being old, or if they physically look older and people just don't age as fast now. I suspect it's mostly the former plus a bit of the latter. What do you guys think?

But then they showed his wife and "teenaged" kids and they all seemed way older. It's funny how in the old days people looked older than people of the same age do today.

Yeah I have always noticed the same. I figure it's largely to do with how people carry themselves, and what is expected of them. The way you age in terms of how you dress and act and hold your body and face is dependent largely on responsibility and rearing. These days people, by and large, are acting younger longer, having kids later, etc. Also the dress is different, the way you dress can really affect how "old" you look. Back then, people dressed like adults much earlier.

And it surely has to do with how we eat now and medical stuff and whatnot, I thought the same thing that guy does not seem like he is close in age to me. I still look like I'm in my late 20's if it wasn't for my hairline receding I deff would pass for that more easily, especially when I shave off my beard then I look real young. When my girl saw me clean shaven last week she did a triple take, lol.

I figure it's largely to do with how people carry themselves, and what is expected of them.

Yeah, I think that is the main reason. Attitude (which I guess includes clothing style) make a big impact on perceived age. Our father's generation were already settling up in life at their 30s, dressing more "seriously", having an over all "more adult" body expression. We are less eager to let go of youth these days haha. That implies a more relaxed standing in general, I guess.

And it surely has to do with how we eat now and medical stuff and whatnot, I thought the same thing that guy does not seem like he is close in age to me. I still look like I'm in my late 20's if it wasn't for my hairline receding I deff would pass for that more easily, especially when I shave off my beard then I look real young. When my girl saw me clean shaven last week she did a triple take, lol.

yeah I also look like I'm in my late 20s even though I am almost 38. Having kids ages people a lot usually (not always though). Some of the people I went to high school with, I see on Facebook (even years ago) and it's shocking to me how old some of them look.

Yeah kids do take a toll holy crap. I'd like to think I look younger than my years, but that's just optimism. The first 3 or so years of child-rearing probably age you 6-9. I think it's all the sleep deprivation and having to say "no" all the time.

In the long run people with kids are supposed to live longer and healthier, and I think that comes down to the social effects.

i look way younger aswell these days after getting more heathy. But i act pretty fucking cooked sober these days lol.

Nope but I did take 50mg of methylone. I was so insanely groggy when I woke up and caffeine wouldn't to8ch it and I have a work day needing a lot of thought and energy. It worked beautifully. :) I should lock it back up in my time lock safe though so I don't take more.

Nope but I did take 50mg of methylone. I was so insanely groggy when I woke up and caffeine wouldn't to8ch it and I have a work day needing a lot of thought and energy. It worked beautifully. :) I should lock it back up in my time lock safe though so I don't take more.
Methylone is sort of empathogenic no? I couldn’t imagine doing work on an MDx compound

It is, but at low doses it's more of a nice-feeling stimulant, not empathogenic yet

^ Same here, when I first started getting into RCs I was kinda scared of cathinones lol. Now that I'm not, the best ones seem pretty hard to come by. The only one I've tried is 3-MMC, and I liked it a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.