View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish there were more vendors that sold small amounts, as I don't trust myself with even a gram much less 5.
Until Prematurely applied, admittedly, brexit changes effectively from January 2020, long before actual brexit, I had a fantastic Dutch supplier that offered it in half gram amounts or maybe less.

That opportunity is gone now. But I avoided it purely on allergy grounds at the time. I mean, I’m all up for a bit of experimenting me.

I just ate about 75mg of delta-8-THC. Haven't used it (or any weed products) in a few weeks.
So, just for musing fun partly, as I’ve lacked basic math recently, 75 mg is like 7.5 grams of 10 % weed? Absorption differences and effect profiles aside.

Just guessing. A good dose with low weed tolerance though,

Elsewhere, damn I hate falling asleep coming up strong on acid. We had a great tip journey. I just rested on my bed finally, bout 5 pm. So mellow.

Next thing....it’s maybe 6.30 pm. Felt like morning. Like, what day is it? What was happening today before etc lol.

Enerry (unnery is not bad per ser, IMO).

But still, a right head scramble. Got very high on weed and kava since then dropped another 100 ug to see if some sort of semblance is to be had lol.

Edit- my dumbass corrected this below (I hope so anyway).

Last edited:
No, definitely not that much at all. If I ate 7.5 grams of weed I'd be WAYYYYY too high. I usually eat like 1/5 of a gram in edibles of ~20% weed (I go for about 30-40mg of THC to get baked). delta-8 is a good bit less potent, so 75mg should be a nice light high.

Also, 10% weed contains 100mg per gram, not 10mg. :) 1 gram = 1,000mg

No, definitely not that much at all. If I ate 7.5 grams of weed I'd be WAYYYYY too high. I usually eat like 1/5 of a gram in edibles of ~20% weed (I go for about 30-40mg of THC to get baked). delta-8 is a good bit less potent, so 75mg should be a nice light high.

Also, 10% weed contains 100mg per gram, not 10mg. :) 1 gram = 1,000mg
Whoops. I meant....0.75 grams of 10 %weed sorry.

Acid has hit me hard enough as usual.

So DID take 8 whole days off LSD, not even thinking about it until a 25 ug mini dose appealed today for our nice afternoon sunny tip journey....Quick became 100 ug. Short, unplanned sleep, 100 ug redose now a 200 ug redose.

Is that acceptable use of LSD? 8 days zero, 400 ug?

Just purely curious. And this is at times a little diary for me to lay a few crumbs here and there.

Mum’s in bed phew. Kava left. Option of even more cannabis vapor, almost through a next jar of 40 grams kava. Just documenting, that’s all. Keeps me twiddling my thumbs atm, pass minutes etc.

Strange days.

For record though, I kind of always felt 300 ug per week, or 14 days, is very sustainable long term, depending on the individual.

I think I might want to get extra high on weed right now, then take what follows. Some good weed too. So hard to choose from at times.

This summer- simple- Mexican Airlines Autoflower. One strain. No 1st word dilemma lol.

Good strain too. Real Sativa one I hear.

Yep. I choose good tonight. Some late flowered 2018 Long cured, Boolyn Sunrise hrbrid Bud to use in a more elevating, simple torch powered portable vape called Elev8r .full convection. Powerful effects too. Sparkle to me tight now nice.

Personally I definitely used psychedelics very regularly for a few years, and have had pretty often usage at times since then. But if 8 days is a long time for you, you are going to end up with insane tolerance that nothing can touch eventually. Surprised you don't already. I really don't want to trip very often anymore, but I definitely used to. So I get it. Ultimately, you do you, if it works for you, then it works. Just beware of long-term tolerance. It will creep up on you until you can't really trip much anymore.

im still super fucking stonned threw up aswell since it was to strong lol. But the calc was spot on with what i expected so one piece is like 35 mg i had two and fuck me that was to much by a far shot.

Okay, phew a real SnapBack this time I think.

@Xorkoth soz mate, I tried eplying earlier but I could make no sense of my words or meaning lol, very rare for me. Just 400 ug LSD though.

My only point again. Reverser Tolerance over time, like a consciousness aspects. At which point things can Become relativly infinite yes? No? (I don’t know lol)

Last edited:
So I went with MAL on Saturday, and boy was it ever a garbage experience for both me and my friend. :confused: The dosage and batch was the same as usual, but for some reason the experience was just meh for both of us. No love, no empathy, no eroticism, very few visuals, and minimal body sensations. It took 3-4 hours to hit peak and it was barely a ++, most of which was just cerebral trippiness and mild anxiety. My friend described it as being nothing like MAL or really any phenethylamine, but more like a "typical undercooked tryptamine experience." I couldn't have put it better. For four hours or so, I rather enjoyed what felt like swimming through my own internal somatic filth, but it wasn't healthy or productive. It was very much like the sensation of rolling around in self pity, an unhealthy but perversely enjoyable indulgence. I eventually got sick of it and decided to take 1mg of etizolam to attempt to abort the trip even though it wasn't at all challenging. It didn't work, but it made me more comfortable. I didn't tell my friend that I'd taken a benzo, and an hour later they decided to do the same, only the second or third time they'd ever done so. They weren't having a hard time either, they were just over it, too.

I've experience this twice before with mescaline, where it felt more like a murky, swampy tryptamine than typically crystal clear, clean, and bright mescaline space, so I know it's part of the possible true character of 3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamines. I don't know why that side sometimes manifests, though. If this had been LSD and if I were less familiar with psychedelics, I would be swearing up one side and down the other about how this was a batch of bad acid. Instead, I think it was one of two things. It might have been that both my friend and I had taken a hefty dose of tadalafil for the first time 18hrs earlier, which could have led to the mild headache, congestion, and other cold symptoms that made us both feel mediocre. More likely, though, is that we both got our second COVID-19 vaccine shot five days before. This experience felt a lot like two prior experiences that I'd had, one where I took a psychedelic while fighting off a cold and another when I did so while not entirely recovered from a bout of the flu. In both cases, I felt like I was swimming through the filth of my own body's disease. This experience could possibly have been in part due to our immune systems still being tired and run down from responding to the vaccine.

I've only tripped maybe 6-8 times so far this year, maybe less. The first time was on MAL on New Year's, and it wasn't great that time either. I would almost suspect that age, tolerance, and overfamiliarity with psychedelics could be responsible for the mediocrity of many of the experiences that I've had this year if it weren't for the fact that my last two experiences (vaporized 5-MeO-MiPT two weeks ago and insufflated 2C-B four weeks ago) were both magical and beautiful.

Sometimes you just have a blah trip.

I've been having a trip on delta-8 tonight, man. I got really high. Navigating social situations even with my girlfriend was intense. I was having really powerful thoughts about my cat's mortality, and that I should appreciate and treasure these moments. This consistently happens every time I eat delta-8 and he's around. It's been an interesting night. I also emerged from my high blanket to realize my crypto portfolio I just re-entered is looking real nice. If BTC spikes again it's gonna explode. My goal is to make some money where I can this bull run, and then position myself when everything has died down to the floor, to be ready to 100% catch the next big wave.

I'm gonna snoot some of that next month.

Gonna be one of the big trips of 2021.
Little apprehensive to try DPT but im gonna like it surely, I get along with all psychedelics well honestly.

My DPT trip was so obscene in terms of effects, CEVs like nothing else, so fast, colorful, these big horizontal lines rotating seemingly hitting me in the face every time. Time distortion, sound effects, bodyhigh on top of it.... I remembered laughing hard at how members of the temple of light were tripping absolute balls on the regular on doses that are likely 10x as intense.

That was my impression of DPT: obscene, a showcase of what's possible. I'm aware many regard it as one of the most holy and healing substances around but that wasn't that trip. Apart from that it does strip you from everything and what remains is apparently an emotional and sexual being, I wasn't aware to that extent. Still, a fantastic drug, I might indulge tomorrow, perhaps on a more conservative dose.

I found it very erotic too. And yes, the CEVs were insane. True out of body experiences at times, I was immersed in these mental landscapes that were building and morphing in response to the music ... One of my favorite psychedelic trips for sure. And so deep intellectually, had a reflection about the relationship of ethics and aesthetics that I'm still integrating.

Last edited:
I found it very erotic too. And yes, the CEVs were insane. True out of body experiences at time, I was experiencing this mental landscapes that were building and morphing in response to the music ... One of my favorite psychedelic trips for sure, and so deep intellectually, had a reflection about the relationship of ethics and aesthetics that I'm still integrating.
Makes you curious about 4-HO-DPT doesn't it @Img_9999 :D

These base tryptamines are something else... how do you guys feel about MET & MiPT? I have some of both but for some reason never tried either.

I’ve trialed my red(ish) batch of dpt, orally up to 200 mg (? Been so long I can’t recall fully), even with a second trial of my highest dose with a substantial amount of dxm in hopes of potentiation, all to no effect. We’ll maybe there was slightly more than just the dxm but ya...

I’m apprehensive to add a Rima, but with my stock depleting I’ll likely try IN on my future attempts.

What roa do you folks prefer for dpt?

Status
Not open for further replies.