View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
got some fresh acid cool artwork. 105 ug tabs. going to finish my report today almost done. Written over 3000 words since sunday
PICS!!!! we really need to get the blotterArT Thread back alive... who doesnt love to see some nice prints eh?

I don’t think sex plays a role in tolerance.
My GF prefers higher doses than I do.
Ah. I'm sure there's variances (weight definitely doesn't play a roll, I'm thin but need 40mg+) so I didn't mean this as an absolute rule, just guidelines. From what I can tell females generally need less dosage than males but of course there are abnormalities and hardheads out there.

What blew my mind even more, was when I got some cocaine in Houston, TX from a friend later that year, and it was 2-3x better than even the darknet stuff had been. It was so good, a friend and I were delayed going to an afterparty for 3 hours, because we decided to try a bump before we left, and then felt so good, that we just didn't care to go to the party.
There's some good coke in H-town sometimes. TX being closer to the border helps I think. When I was a teenager way back, you could get QPs of brick weed for $100 lol

got some fresh acid cool artwork. 105 ug tabs. going to finish my report today almost done. Written over 3000 words since sunday
Just make sure you back it up. I lost a whole 2000 word essay on Schizophrenia once when my computer crashed. Had to write it all again.

Just make sure you back it up. I lost a whole 2000 word essay on Schizophrenia once when my computer crashed. Had to write it all again.
i ended up finishing it. then smoked some weed had some very sketchy people appoarch me in the park at midnight asking how i was they were cooked off their rockers on meth for sure. Lucky for some reason i decided to carry a knife on me these days incase anything went down. I see so much crazy shit happen at this park man down the road its fucked.

i ended up finishing it. then smoked some weed had some very sketchy people appoarch me in the park at midnight asking how i was they were cooked off their rockers on meth for sure. Lucky for some reason i decided to carry a knife on me these days incase anything went down. I see so much crazy shit happen at this park man down the road its fucked.
Well it sounds to me like that park just isn’t the best place for you to be entering at night if there is a way around.

Our own University park was safe AF in comparison, although the police still drove through one Saturday Dusk and insisted on driving me safely the remaining 40 metres of the path.

I was on these truly amazing E’s too. Small things, blue, with a B on them. Wow. I later had their yellow equivalents which were somehow even better.

its the only place i can smoke weed at that though. But so far nothing has happened to myself well i do seem like a truly sketchy person myself probably why people dont try anything with me lol.

Last week I went to get my first covid vaccine shot, and I parked across from this guy. I got out of the car and he just started chatting away to me, he was telling me stuff like "keep your head up man, things will get better", and he kept asking me about what I was doing. His vibe was extremely methy. My girlfriend texted me while I was in there that he and the guy he was with kept talking to her and wouldn't leave her alone, and were counting piles of money and probably smoking meth in the front seat, she wasn't sure. When I got back out, the guy called to me and asked me if I could keep an eye on his car while they went in, and not let anyone go inside the car. I was like, alright man, and then he went inside. I was supposed to wait for 15 minutes in case I had an allergic reaction. Then, the guy came back out and I waved to him and started to drive off. Then he ran over waving his arms and shouting, so I rolled down the window and he was all wild eyed and asked if I saw anyone approach his car. I said no man, no one has been near your car. He looked down and then started screaming "FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!" at the top of his lungs. I got out of there as quick as possible because it seemed like whatever was going on, it was one little step away from him blaming me for it. But then this old lady pulled out right in front of me and then took like 5 minutes to turn out onto the main road (busy street and she waited for there to be no cars within like an entire minute's drive from there), so I just sat there behind her, watching the guy in my rear view, tearing apart his car and screaming and looking increasingly violent. It totally sketched me out.

It was weird because he was only inside for a couple of minutes. He was either paranoid/psychotic or he was setting up to frame the guy he was with for stealing some meth or something.

Meth is a fucked drug. My mate oncqas in a house and these other meth heads cut this dudes finger off for smoking the pipe wrong my mate had to sit there they would not let him leave but he escaped out the window at 3am running down the street.

Meth heads scare the living shit out of me

I don't get the tofu and smartdrug arguments actually, I honestly think it's a big waste =D
I hate reading about people microdosing 2C-x tbh, especially now that everything's so rare, but uhm it's none of my business!
The smart drug experiments were conducted in the 80s by Darrell Lemaire (an under appreciated psychedelic chemist, every bit as important as Shulgin.) I don't think he was concerned about wasting material as it wasn't even a known drug at the time except for small circles of people close to psychedelic chemists.
If you read the reports from his study it does seem like some people did feel the "smart pill" effects of 2c-d. Here it is
I think there's a lot that can be gained from micro and mini doses of psychedelics and we're not fully aware of their potential because its only become a popular thing in the last decade.
I like to use small doses of psychedelics because it allows me to tap in to some of the same thoughts and feelings I have on full doses without blowing my mind. I save the mind blowing ones for rare occasions these days. And microdoses of psilocybin is a very effective antidepressant among other things like heightened creativity.

But I do understand where you're coming from not wanting to waste rare psychedelics. If I had 2c-d today it would be used for full on trips.

Last edited:
I think there's a lot that can be gained from micro and mini doses of psychedelics
Lol, timely you say this.

My own beloved wise, deeply caring and highly conscious 71 yr old mum, has had a major mental and emotional breakdown lately, Effectively losing control of her mind and having an emotional breakdown to the point where in my strong belief she would be rightly classed as being neurotic to some degree, rather.than psychotic.

When bizarrely I myself having consumed a preposterous amount of LSD recently which has really shaken my reality to the core appear to be in pretty calm collected and sound logical mind.

But I’ve been on at my mum for ages to start up the LSD microdose thing again she did start it before 7.5 µg the first time was too much for her LOL despite her taking half a microdot eight timesIn the early 70s which I estimate about 140- 145 ug at half dose.

So today....After another round of persuasion from me! She started again but only With one microgram today but she already said that she feels massively better than she has done for several Difficult weeks recently.

Last week I went to get my first covid vaccine shot, and I parked across from this guy. I got out of the car and he just started chatting away to me, he was telling me stuff like "keep your head up man, things will get better", and he kept asking me about what I was doing. His vibe was extremely methy. My girlfriend texted me while I was in there that he and the guy he was with kept talking to her and wouldn't leave her alone, and were counting piles of money and probably smoking meth in the front seat, she wasn't sure. When I got back out, the guy called to me and asked me if I could keep an eye on his car while they went in, and not let anyone go inside the car. I was like, alright man, and then he went inside. I was supposed to wait for 15 minutes in case I had an allergic reaction. Then, the guy came back out and I waved to him and started to drive off. Then he ran over waving his arms and shouting, so I rolled down the window and he was all wild eyed and asked if I saw anyone approach his car. I said no man, no one has been near your car. He looked down and then started screaming "FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!" at the top of his lungs. I got out of there as quick as possible because it seemed like whatever was going on, it was one little step away from him blaming me for it. But then this old lady pulled out right in front of me and then took like 5 minutes to turn out onto the main road (busy street and she waited for there to be no cars within like an entire minute's drive from there), so I just sat there behind her, watching the guy in my rear view, tearing apart his car and screaming and looking increasingly violent. It totally sketched me out.
Glad you got away safely dude, And I can definitely feel you on that anxiety you must have been feeling was that crazy slow lady just exacerbating it all.

You definitely did the right and most logical thing now to just get out of their way as soon as you could and curtail all further engagements.

Yeah the old lady (like 85 probably, well into the realm of i n c r e d i b l y s l o w m o v e m e n t f o r e v e r y t h i n g. She straight up cut me off, I had to slam on my brakes to not hit her, I don't think she even noticed. Then she sat there for an obscenely long time, she had like 30 perfectly great opportunities to pull out but apparently being able to see a car in the distance was too risky for her. It was a tense few minutes, lol.

Yeah the old lady (like 85 probably, well into the realm of i n c r e d i b l y s l o w m o v e m e n t f o r e v e r y t h i n g. She straight up cut me off, I had to slam on my brakes to not hit her, I don't think she even noticed. Then she sat there for an obscenely long time, she had like 30 perfectly great opportunities to pull out but apparently being able to see a car in the distance was too risky for her. It was a tense few minutes, lol.
I would say it was no coincidence but yet another specially individualised arrangement by this marvellous thing some of us call the Universe.

We ask ourselves- what for? What purpose, what plan?

It would seem at times for it’s own sheer entertainment, laughing as you sweat and your nerves get a free test in the process.

Anyhow, it likes to throw challenges at us. Maybe in some unseen way, you gained something, realised something, or developed in an unconscious manner by participating in that still relatively brief, albeit time dilated experience.

Today is the day that the psychoactive effects of LSD were discovered.
Hofmann first synthesized it in 1938, then decided to revisit its synthesis on this date in 1943. He accidentally ingetsed a small amount and noticed some effects. 3 days later the legendary bicycle ride happened.

Happy bicycle day ...aaaand you just reminded me its my fathers birthday. Thanks ;) nvm, isn't it the 19th? His birthday is anyway. And traditionally when I celebrate bicycle day

Bicycle day is 4/19. That’s when Hofmann took LSD for the first time intentionally. Today is the day he accidentally ingested a small dose and noticed some activity which led to him taking an unbeknownst to him full dose 3 days later on 4/19, now known as bicycle day.

Shit, it’s actually Bicycle Day? I mean, I’m usually very out of touch with the calendar.

For a few years I placed no importance on knowing the day of the week at any given time. But I decided to keep clock of that and have done pretty much since.

But the months, seasons, and day of the Month, I can have almost zero bearing over much of the year.

I won’t be tripping this Bicycle day unless an extraordinary turn of events unfolds.

I’m guessing some will, have great trips all round.

Status
Not open for further replies.