View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you dont mind me asking how old are you? I cannot imagine ever taking acid as much as you do, even when i was younger and able to handle my drugs better
Mate, I do not mind you asking at all and I am the sort of person who would literally tell you any single thing you asked me to the absolute details as long as I won’t end up behind bars LOL.

I hide absolutely nothing and spill it all. I’ve nothing ultimately to be ashamed of all embarrassed about And I try my best to lead by example by helping others to feel less need for barriers and self protection etc.

So, I actually turned 41 years old exactly 2 weeks ago.

I have tripped on and off since 1996- 25 YEARS! Lol. To be absolutely honest with you age aside I truly believe I could take it in my absolute stride if not for the incredibly difficult catch 22 exhausting and painful conditions and living situation all live with due to the complications of my Lyme disease and severe allergies just trying to live a normal life.

But like I say mate any curiosities I will share with you like the open list book you’ll come across.

that sucks, i knew someone with lyme and i know it frusterated her very much how medical providers didnt take her seriously and how badly it effected her life. personally, i feel like i suffer even more with a yet-to-be-defined illness or maybe its all psychosomatic, idk. but either way, im sorry that sucks, chronic lyme from what ive seen personally is debilitating as depression :( does the LSD help?i heard rumors of lyme being contaigious like an STD, maybe i should get tested, lol
You could actually have a milder form of Lyme disease yourself I’ve learnt a lot recently including the fact that the majority of people silently have this but the mainstream testing is pitifully inadequate and Lyme diseaseCan manifest in every single person in its own unique way with a great variation of severity my only case was the most incredibly severe and debilitating and complicated you can really imagine but has brought me such a wealth of education and learning so I don’t even regret it really I just wish with all my heart to be comfortable and well at some point.

You could actually have a milder form of Lyme disease yourself I’ve learnt a lot recently including the fact that the majority of people silently have this but the mainstream testing is pitifully inadequate and Lyme diseaseCan manifest in every single person in its own unique way with a great variation of severity my only case was the most incredibly severe and debilitating and complicated you can really imagine but has brought me such a wealth of education and learning so I don’t even regret it really I just wish with all my heart to be comfortable and well at some point.
from a tick? or from sex with someone with chronic lyme? (or idk, i also awoke in their house with scratches all over my back, deep ones that bled with no explaination and they mentioned their mothers ambien, i still dont know what to make of them). the person themselves warned me they thought lyme could be spread thru sex, but i thought they were delusional as they blamed everything in their life on lyme

that sucks, i knew someone with lyme and i know it frusterated her very much how medical providers didnt take her seriously and how badly it effected her life. personally, i feel like i suffer even more with a yet-to-be-defined illness or maybe its all psychosomatic, idk. but either way, im sorry that sucks, chronic lyme from what ive seen personally is debilitating as depression :( does the LSD help?i heard rumors of lyme being contaigious like an STD, maybe i should get tested, lol
And you have asked a very good question there because I actually use the LSD to literally elevate my mind and consciousnessAnd raise my vibrations.

LSD When used with the right intention can actually be remarkably healing and releasing. However it can also be a real challenge when you are generally suffering in so much pain and difficulty but that teaches you enormous mental strength in the process as well.

I took 300 ug yesterday after an 11 day break. Truly incredible in all ways And is not the least bit of a negative experience.

from a tick? or from sex with someone with chronic lyme? (or idk, i also awoke in their house with scratches all over my back, deep ones that bled with no explaination and they mentioned their mothers ambien, i still dont know what to make of them). the person themselves warned me they thought lyme could be spread thru sex, but i thought they were delusional as they blamed everything in their life on lyme
Tick for me. Late 2004 bite. However, it gradually progressed. Bizarre excessive mucus, allergy like symptoms started developing later 2004, early 2005 I suffered two consecutive very severe 2 week chest infections.

Plus a 3 week flu.

I took antibiotics—amoxicillin for both chest infections. Suddenly, May 2005, my world flipped upside down. Allergic to everything, major chronic fatigue, multiple debilitating conditions And virtually no immune system to this very day with permanent multiple respiratory infections as a result.

mosquitos, spiders, Also can transmit the bacteria which causes Lyme disease I believe.

so it can be sexually transmitted? maybe i should get a test
I’m really not sure about that I think it was up in the air when I lost looked at it but who knows what the definitive decision was I think you should try and get as many reliable tests as you can done not just rely on the mainstream because they are flawed as heck and unreliable.

Look into current information online transmission via sex as well, but regardless It would still be worth getting as most accurate and reliable a checkout as you can and please keep me posted on what sort of testing you have done and what results you get because I’d be very interested in case I could provide any further assistance.

from what i just looked, it is in fact an STD. I didnt know that. i will get checked soon. maybe i should have listened to the person who told me it might spread to me.
I’m really not sure about that I think it was up in the air when I lost looked at it but who knows what the definitive decision was I think you should try and get as many reliable tests as you can done not just rely on the mainstream because they are flawed as heck and unreliable.

Look into current information online transmission via sex as well, but regardless It would still be worth getting as most accurate and reliable a checkout as you can and please keep me posted on what sort of testing you have done and what results you get because I’d be very interestefd ifn case I could provide any further assistance.from

Tick for me. Late 2004 bite. However, it gradually progressed. Bizarre excessive mucus, allergy like symptoms started developing later 2004, early 2005 I suffered two consecutive very severe 2 week chest infections.

Plus a 3 week flu.

I took antibiotics—amoxicillin for both chest infections. Suddenly, May 2005, my world flipped upside down. Allergic to everything, major chronic fatigue, multiple debilitating conditions And virtually no immune system to this very day with permanent multiple respiratory infections as a result.

mosquitos, spiders, Also can transmit the bacteria which causes Lyme disease I believe.
Makes me wonder if your massive mdma intake in the years prior to this impacted heavily on your immune system

I guess you'll never know but it wouldn't surprise me whatsoever should that have been the case

Makes me wonder if your massive mdma intake in the years prior to this impacted heavily on your immune system

I guess you'll never know but it wouldn't surprise me whatsoever should that have been the case
mdma is an extremely "hard" drug

I haven’t ruled that out at all. We are all our own unique lifelong algebra of influences and indidividual,Constitution.

however regardless of that it was really that simple little tick bite and consequence bacterial infection invading my entire nervous system and brain which sent things into such disarray and it’s worth saying that my case is not unique at all people who have never touched a drug and I’ve been completely healthy successful married advanced careers have experienced similar degrees Of having their life totally ripped away from them to the point where they are affectively bedridden and incapable of anything other than survival this is precisely why you don’t really hear from such people because they are simply too debilitated to be active and communicable unlike myself fortunately.

So I’m not disagreeing with your suggestion at all just making the point that regardless of that true full blown Lyme disease is capable by it self off the full works I have suffered myself regardless of drugtaking and general health and neurological status prior to infection.

IMO that is just the point in 2005 when you burned out your receptors.
No that’s not correct at all. 2005 I was struck by Lyme Disease, allergic to everything suddenly, debilitated by chronic fatigue and unable to maintain any social life.

I haven’t ruled that out at all. We are all our own unique lifelong algebra of influences and indidividual,Constitution.

however regardless of that it was really that simple little tick bite and consequence bacterial infection invading my entire nervous system and brain which sent things into such disarray and it’s worth saying that my case is not unique at all people who have never touched a drug and I’ve been completely healthy successful married advanced careers have experienced similar degrees Of having their life totally ripped away from them to the point where they are affectively bedridden and incapable of anything other than survival this is precisely why you don’t really hear from such people because they are simply too debilitated to be active and communicable unlike myself fortunately.

So I’m not disagreeing with your suggestion at all just making the point that regardless of that true full blown Lyme disease is capable by it self off the full works I have suffered myself regardless of drugtaking and general health and neurological status prior to infection.
Certainly, agree 100%, no doubt whatsoever

I also think there's a decent-to-good chance that your self-admittedly huge mdma intake for many years previously did a massive number on your cns and/or immune system, but yeah we'll never know

I guess I wasn't in the minority on that. Come to think of I'm pretty sure I like Methylone better than coke too. But coke is easier to keep doing.....

Oh methylone is much better than coke. Though actual good, pure cocaine is a MUCH better drug than the bullshit that is around these days. Coke has never been worse than it is now, in fact I would bet money that most younger coke users literally do not know what good coke is, the best they've had is still bullshit. It's been years and years since I've seen even decent domestic coke. Nothing I've had in the past 6 or 7 years has even produced more than the slightest bit of numbing.

So being such a too and well thought out sounding board, yourself, I wonder if you have any thoughts on my suggestion or observations, seeing as you still take (MDMA ??) about the widespread avalance,of MEHDMA being linked to the level and nature of comedown.

I'm not sure. I am not willing to discount the huge number of reports (plus people like Buzz's friend who had their first experience recently and found it boring, lol, real MDMA the first time is anything but boring). My early experiences were absolutely magical, and I haven't done a ton of MDMA, but on the other hand I have done a shit ton of drugs and a lot of serotonin releasers in general. I could accept that I am somewhat burned out for sure. But it does seem like there is something else going on. Add to that the undeniable fact that street drug quality across the board has tanked, and I have little trouble believing that much of the MDMA around is either cleverly misrepresented or highly impure, or perhaps there is a problem with the predominant synth route that lead to some factors that produce an inferior product. I don't know. There is the issue of ratio of isomers that can explain differences, and then there is polymorphism, which many people try to categorically state makes no difference, but that's nonsense IMO. There is an HIV drug that has several crystal polymorphisms, and only one of them works against HIV, so right there is smoking gun proof that polymorphism makes a dramatic difference in at least one drug.

In general we like to think we know everything about everything, but in fact we likely have an incomplete picture of drug pharmacology. In fact I am certain of that. We don't know what we don't know.

Oh methylone is much better than coke. Though actual good, pure cocaine is a MUCH better drug than the bullshit that is around these days. Coke has never been worse than it is now, in fact I would bet money that most younger coke users literally do not know what good coke is, the best they've had is still bullshit. It's been years and years since I've seen even decent domestic coke. Nothing I've had in the past 6 or 7 years has even produced more than the slightest bit of numbing.

I never knew what good coke was until I found a very highly rated vendor and batch of cocaine on the darknet in 2017. Wow, that stuff was amazing, like a totally different drug.

What blew my mind even more, was when I got some cocaine in Houston, TX from a friend later that year, and it was 2-3x better than even the darknet stuff had been. It was so good, a friend and I were delayed going to an afterparty for 3 hours, because we decided to try a bump before we left, and then felt so good, that we just didn't care to go to the party. It was exactly like the most exaggerated movies make cocaine out to be. The both of us jumping up and down, growling/yelling in excitement, flexing our muscles, and at one point, enthusiastically dropping to the floor for pushups, that we subsequently got so stoked on because of how good it felt.

What blew my mind even more, was when I got some cocaine in Houston, TX from a friend later that year, and it was 2-3x better than even the darknet stuff had been. It was so good, a friend and I were delayed going to an afterparty for 3 hours, because we decided to try a bump before we left, and then felt so good, that we just didn't care to go to the party. It was exactly like the most exaggerated movies make cocaine out to be. The both of us jumping up and down, growling/yelling in excitement, flexing our muscles, and at one point, enthusiastically dropping to the floor for pushups, that we subsequently got so stoked on because of how good it felt.

My coke years in the early 80's were in Houston TX. The stuff comes right up from South America. When I was in Costa Rica the coke was cheap and plentiful too. I had some regular coke one time and all it did was make me jittery and nervous. But the coke in Houston was top notch. For two years I got mine from a rodeo trophy winner (lol) who had a lot of money and connects for that good coke. It was at that time I saw the pink flake too. But Houston had the coke before it was stepped on and it was clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.