View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mate did 3 pills of mdma the other week and he said the comedowns are more brutal than when he stayed up awake on meth for 15 days straight.

my mate did 3 pills of mdma the other week and he said the comedowns are more brutal than when he stayed up awake on meth for 15 days straight.
Another memory for consideration. Age 16 at my private school, I’d only just began taking ecstasy. Californian Sunrisers, with lion’s mane like grooves to the edge and a sun centre. Lovely. Plus the OG Elephants, stunning too.

At my posh private school, was a clever, outcasted dude called Gareth. Intelligent, like a level above most boys in school, self to himself.

Rich American Dad. Gareth was a school boarder. He had some mental health issues.

Was a coke user. Had links to very pure coke, genuinely. He was, like me, the guy who doesn’t talk for sake but in pure truth.

Once he told me about some ecstasy pills he took. We were paying £10 for our Sunrisers, Elephants, Dolphins, Doves etc.

Gareth said he got this “Rock and Roll” ecstasy, for £30 a pill.

His own words (from vivid, graphic visual memory now)...

“I took two. For 4 hours I didn’t know anything! Not my name, where I was, nothing.

Then for about 8 hours it I had a splitting headache and couldn’t open my eyes and was hallucinating being smacked in the head with a golf club.”

His exact words. This directly relates to our recent discussion @electronDegenerate about MDMA comedowns.

So I concede, not all black and white. But dosage comes into it. Maybe general bodily hydration level plays a massive invisible role too though. I’d actually put a wager on that, for a future study one day.

So god knows what made that Rock and Roll ecstasy different. I don’t believe it was not MDMA or maybe even MDA, not some other fishy unknown. Just somehow, different.

Anpother thing about MDMA vs methylone, if I take MDMA two days in a row, or redose more than once, or even take it twice in a week, the crash afterwards is brutal. But with methylone, I can redose 4 or 5 times, or take it 2-3 days in a row, and although I certainly do experience a lot of fatigue and feel drained afterwards, comparatively it seems to exact much less of a price.

Methylone feels like very good coke mixed with MDMA to me. Very energetic, full of excitement, just lovely.

Anpother thing about MDMA vs methylone, if I take MDMA two days in a row, or redose more than once, or even take it twice in a week, the crash afterwards is brutal. But with methylone, I can redose 4 or 5 times, or take it 2-3 days in a row, and although I certainly do experience a lot of fatigue and feel drained afterwards, comparatively it seems to exact much less of a price.

Methylone feels like very good coke mixed with MDMA to me. Very energetic, full of excitement, just lovely.
I guess I wasn't in the minority on that. Come to think of I'm pretty sure I like Methylone better than coke too. But coke is easier to keep doing.....

Yeah man, painful, apparently there was once a time where I could just go to a store and return with some 2C-T-4 8o I really was born 10 years too late.

Pretty sure it was one of the chems sold back when Japanese smart shops were a thing.
Glad I was able to get sent a bit sent to me while I still could.
Really like the stuff has sort of a disociative feel to it.

Should habe taken out my savings!
Hahah yes!
In the span of a lifetime that amount of money really doesn't mean all that much, easily worth it. As a student I was always on the edge of being 100% broke but I wouldn't have it any other way.

You too had the privilege of some very high quality consistent MDMA early 2000”s if I recall right?

So being such a too and well thought out sounding board, yourself, I wonder if you have any thoughts on my suggestion or observations, seeing as you still take (MDMA ??) about the widespread avalance,of MEHDMA being linked to the level and nature of comedown.

We could se easily put these things down to ageing, but Imstill,don’t feel,that accounts for it.

Decided on only taking 50 ug whenever I take the lsd and giving her only 50 ug aswell. Though I feel like a full trip myself 50 ug will be a nice enchantment without been overwhelming.

You too had the privilege of some very high quality consistent MDMA early 2000”s if I recall right?

So being such a too and well thought out sounding board, yourself, I wonder if you have any thoughts on my suggestion or observations, seeing as you still take (MDMA ??) about the widespread avalance,of MEHDMA being linked to the level and nature of comedown.

We could se easily put these things down to ageing, but Imstill,don’t feel,that accounts for it.
in ~2010-2012 there was stiill very good high quality mdma, and even pressies floating around. I am sure there still is. mehdma is simply brain damage/perma tolerance

i am sure there is terrible mdma, and there might even be more nowadays. there might even be some shitty chems adulterated with actual mdma so the black reaction is stronger on whichever reagent so people think its pure mdma. but in 2009-2012 i can vouch personally there was REAL good mdma.

in ~2010-2012 there was stiill very good high quality mdma, and even pressies floating around. I am sure there still is. mehdma is simply brain damage/perma tolerance
Exactly, and .I don’t dispute that first point from you.

But I just cannot reject the idea of the majority of Molly in circulation now isn’t right for whatever reason, and there’s no way this could fail to fuel the more widespread prevalence and nature of MDMA comedowns. I never actually meant to say no amazing MDMA is still out trhere.

Just a big Shame the pool got so polluted.

Personally I haven’t taken MDMA since 2005 and I would really like to and I have two legitimate Dutch Bowser pills at 220 mg, Two reasons though I’ve not taken them yet one is the genuine fear of a severe allergic reaction the other one is one or two single uses could result in a notice in my mental cognitive capabilities and sharpmpness, Which I am extremely comfortable with currently, Despite phenomenally insane LSD usage recently.

I’ve no idea how my Dutch, non saffrole Bowser pills may feel, we’ll see.

okay, shoots, tripping too much plus very weed high to type more.

Double damn.,I’ve more vaporizer hits to finish lol.

Take care all.

Last edited:
You see, I just can’t accept this though. I took for real about 3500 MDMA pills including Crystal 1996 to 2005. Crazy usages.

In 2005, before Lyme stole my life, I was loving my MDMA to bits. nothing meh about.

Zero magic loss. Although, early 2005 I actually suspect the arrival of Meh. These Mickey Mouse pills- HOW appropriate? They were not right. Literally like imitations.

And they did have a comedown too.

Lucky for me then,,close home contacts and raves full,of sublime crystal and presses I could still access the best.

But I really I really feel there IS a Meh version in mass circulation. I never lost magic no way, and not in arrogance just fact, I don’t know of others on this forum who took more MDMA, days, weeks on end even.

If so, bluelighters, Please come forward I would love to hear your story.

Wrong, friend of mine had his first MDMA experience last year, bored out of our minds.

My first MDMA experiences consisted mostly out of terrible MDMA, there is plenty of 'evidence'
Haha, I THINK you said what I tried to in my usual, roundabout way.

Been vaping a wicked cannabis vaporizer today called Herborizer Ti, got me so high with loads of....yep....kava too. Still so high on acid. 11 days off was plenty to make 300 ug a sensational thing.

Haha, I THINK you said what I tried to in my usual, roundabout way.

Been vaping a wicked cannabis vaporizer today called Herborizer Ti, got me so high with loads of....yep....kava too. Still so high on acid. 11 days off was plenty to make 300 ug a sensational thing.
if you dont mind me asking how old are you? I cannot imagine ever taking acid as much as you do, even when i was younger and able to handle my drugs better

IMO that is just the point in 2005 when you burned out your receptors.
But I didn’t see it like that. I got struck by something much much bigger and more impactful than heavy MDMA usage.

Lyme Disease. I was honestly coping remarkably well right up until that hit me like a locomotive, receptor burn out or not, honestly.

Considering all, my brain works really quite well in many ways. But my body suffered hell due to the ravages of the Lyme .Disease Causing new logical bacterial infection.

But I didn’t see it like that. I got struck by something much much bigger and more impactful than heavy MDMA usage.

Lyme Disease. I was honestly coping remarkably well right up until that hit me like a locomotive, receptor burn out or not, honestly.

Considering all, my brain works really quite well in many ways. But my body suffered hell due to the ravages of the Lyme .Disease Causing new logical bacterial infection.
that sucks, i knew someone with lyme and i know it frusterated her very much how medical providers didnt take her seriously and how badly it effected her life. personally, i feel like i suffer even more with a yet-to-be-defined illness or maybe its all psychosomatic, idk. but either way, im sorry that sucks, chronic lyme from what ive seen personally is debilitating as depression :( does the LSD help?i heard rumors of lyme being contaigious like an STD, maybe i should get tested, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.