View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely so bad I really wanna spend some time in Mexico after this damn Pandemic ends. It really has made me realize I need to travel more and see the world honestly I spent way to much time here in the North East so much out there to explore.

I think I am about ready for sleep for the night, tried looking at stars through a cheap telescope which was ok I guess but I definitely could be doing a better job with that. I am still being pulled in the direction of trying to spread the news about memantine although I am probably just going to stock up myself and keep news of it in a looser circle. It may just be me but I have found it deeply spiritual and I am very OK with that. Has been connecting me with the collective unconscious which I had turned my back on more than I would like to admit. I need to keep looking into some concepts I have been going over and look more into reincarnation as well.

Yesterday I had my second most difficult acid experience ever. It was not only a strong dose, but kind of bad acid. I was losing my shit all day into the night, couldn't eat, puked, heh. But It's morning and everything is back to ground. Just look at my posts yesterday, just garbage, crap. It's like on hot ones where they take the final dab.

Last edited:
Really got to revisit that one again someday the last time I smoked the 20x extract it was one of the most bizarre and intense drug experiences I ever had in my life. Was shown that reality is really an illusion and that none of this is actually real. In the same vein as the trips on Dissos where the veil is lifted and I'm shown this is actually a simulation we are in. The Salvia break thru really rattled me tho their was a fear component involved that isnt there with the Dissos trips. I almost ordered some this summer but I got cold feet at the last moment and didnt pull the trigger. But maybe someday I will, good luck @Buzz Lightbeer may your experience be world shattering and beautiful and if it's scary just bring something back at least like I did so it still serves a purpose. Some people have consistent good trips with it, I had alot of them ripping fat bowls of plain leaf from a bubbler with no water.

Yeah it didn't fall like I had hoped to, too forced too, complicated drug.

Salvia doesn't show me shit though Charlie, surprising you took something out of it, low doses are somewhat somewhat more classically psychedelic like, maybe? But a normal dose (not breakthrough, haven't tried for it specifically) is just pure absurdity to me

salvia is the one thing which scares me so bad i will never smoke it again. Complete unzipping of reality and turned inside out at least one million times over into pure insanity that words can not do to justice to the power of that shit. They had up to like x100 extract here sold when it was still legal. Good laughs seeing the mates try it and flip their shit run into the walls have a exorcism then your turn comes along. I think smoking pain leaf would be okay but extracts are just to much for myself.

So before I had a 10x which you had to smoke quite a bit of, then I had some 20x, which was again impossible to go very 'deep' with, now I have a 40x but we didn't go very high, it's very strong regardless but nowhere near as hard as I imagine 100x extract experiences are. Wanna build experience before I go there, because I enjoy the drug quite a bit and I don't wanna ruin that.
But honestly it's only the one night that was great, and I've tried quite a bit since but it never clicked as it did then lol

I never broke through on salvia and tbh I'm happy to leave it there... I wouldn't mind doing a chewing of the leaves like Hamilton does in his show but as far as smoking a killer extract, I'd rather have a tryptamine at my disposal!

I've had some very light experiences on salvia that were interesting. I have a 40x extract, my buddy gave it to me. He smoked it a few times, he said a tiny sprinkling on the top of a bowl cause him to have the most intense and unsettling experiences of his life, bar none. He did it 4 times. He said afterwards he has always questioned the nature of reality more than he ever has before, and that he will probably never go back because it was too disturbing. But incredibly fascinating.

But yeah, I would like to try the quid method, I hear it is much different and more entheogenic and not so insane. Traditionally it was used as a quid, and not smoked.

i think the only time i ripped a cone of it was x60 extract and that was even more insane than DMT. I Hurt myself aswell by running into the table. Thinking back now i was a idiot along with everybody else i knew smoking it why did we buy the x60 extract and not start with leaves or x10.

if i manage to get some time totally alone without the chance of interruption i will dose close to 600 ug and if god wills it some decent edibles but its like a god dam drug drought to take the day after tripping so i can blast off into a heavy trippy psychedelic cannabis world.

Whoa crazy, I've always wondered about the psychedelic fish. Unless it's a different one than I've read about, I believe they are psychedelic due to what they eat, so some of them won't do anything

Took 40mg of MPT but it was pretty light. Added 30mg of 4C-D, a few mg each of 4-AcO-MET and 4-HO-MiPT in a beer and then 10mg plugged 2C-D really kicked it in. Just had to listen to my friend go on about the Trump cabal dark state takeover blah blah blah now back to the music.

Whoa crazy, I've always wondered about the psychedelic fish. Unless it's a different one than I've read about, I believe they are psychedelic due to what they eat, so some of them won't do anything

Yeah these are frozen. The guy who I'm getting them from said that he was tossing and turning all night and "felt weird" and had vivid dreams after eating some.

the worst thing about salvia is that it does not immobilize you during the breakthrough meaning you can do really bad damage to the house and yourself as those famous youtube videos show off though some folks manage to handle their trip and just sit there in the chair. I am one of those people when my mind leaves this physical reality my body does some crazy shit.

Took 40mg of MPT but it was pretty light. Added 30mg of 4C-D, a few mg each of 4-AcO-MET and 4-HO-MiPT in a beer and then 10mg plugged 2C-D really kicked it in. Just had to listen to my friend go on about the Trump cabal dark state takeover blah blah blah now back to the music.

Digging this song, must investigate this band furthur!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.