View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might enjoy playing around with this: https://shaders.connorbell.ca/inside_000/
That’s exactly the point you have highlighted there. Simply no 3D man made open eyed conscious simulation can ever compare to the craziness of these CEV’s I’m talking about.

I do enjoy decent CEV’s on acid as well, notably ALD 52 which seemed to have more of a psilocybin visual nature.

MDA + serious weed CEV’s is just a thing in itself. Maybe too underexperiencd/appreciated in the scope of what these substances offer us.

I am resigned to going back on shit loads of LSD. Its to fucking awesome. So much better than dealing with a world where i don't fit in. I will dose alot more regularly in the future and distance myself from fake people work at the gym and see where the trips take me. Just had 8 fucking shots man feeling a bit of a buzz nothing to much though gonna micrdose in the morining aswell. Did some shots to try make me more tired.

A good break would indeed do you well friend. When i did 13 weeks of straight tripping last year i was fucking fried beyond belief for months.

Though i wish i did not any to rely on a any drug to keep myself alive and happy the sad realities of the world is that everytime i do cut down and go without alot of psychedelics is that the world just closes in on me.

LSD allows me to see through everybody and everything. I should be smarter though and trust my true gut instincts instead of giving everybody i meet the benefit of the doubt and allow them to take advantage of myself.

I will keep all my drugs to myself and have the time of my fucking life living it up in other worlds.

Anyways the time will go by very quickly and this LSD microdosing will help me through everything til i have the time to take my 5-6 tabs blind folded in the dark and travel the cosmic fractal to the deepest levels and rebuild myself once again.

like dmx once said. "I aint see nothing but trouble ahead".

Snakes rats the cats the dogs. Find somebody real in life and keep them fucking close man causes its fucking rare.

You could try just dosing small amounts of LSD regularly, instead of brain melting amounts. That might be more sustainable for you.

What do you think is wrong @couldbesojs, us it something with your bladder?

A lot of people have a really hard time pissing on serotonergic stimulants, I know I do. Like sometimes it's really fucking difficult and it barely comes out a drop at a time, it really sucks. It seems like it causes some prostate swelling or something, that's my guess. I don't have that problem normally, just on stims, especially serotonergic ones. I find that it gets worse with age.

That would be the smart move. My coping mechanism has always been take a shit load of LSD all at once when i feel hurt. Which is probably bad but it always has helped me move foward through all the pain. But with all these shrooms ima prob just be doing shrooms til i run out of them instead. going to be a nice switch up and when i do go back to LSD the LSD experince will be even deeper and stronger.

Yo guys, if any of you can easily just glance this image as it may require sign in etc, it’s a shot of early 67 Floyd. Syd at the back, I honestly think this was the exact peak era possibly when he was still fresh enough minded, divulging deep deeply into acid to materialise those otherworldly tracks, before any significant congnitive or social decline.

But I share it here because, I’ve seen this one before of course but I missed something.

Zooming in on Syd’s eyes wow. Both left and right have their own unique distortions, his whole face is contorted, his eyes show display to me about as much deep but present consciousness alteration from surely lottttsa Acid in particular.

Looking at it was making me so nauseous too. Because, I could see just how mega much he’s tripping there, like a mirror because I felt mega up there too.

I tripped yesterday. Only 150 ug but again on to,wrnace- 600 ug last midweek, 1050 ug in last 7 days- the 150 was basically the full on, crazy, visual, LSD experience.

Just as captivating and visual and moving as the previous 600 in different way.

Also, I had good saucer eyes yesterday, my 600 ug trip small ish pupils, but with black holes in the sky lol. So variable is that LSD mrydasis level.

But yeah, that trip yesterday was like a full complete LSD experience. Visuals, headspace, mania, afterglow.

So I really do want to now take longer gaps, like 2 to 4 weeks consistently, then 300 ug magical trips, seeing as honestly guys- effects/tolerance barely diminishes V reg use, so those gaps should be ample.

I realised this would help. Not 6 weeks off, then 17 mg’s since Feb.

Good, glorious, spaced out 300 ug trips ev 2 to 4 weeks.

I still have 10.5 precious stored ALD tabs. Plus 5 untried legit 220-250 ug Cali Sunshine tabs, the sunny 25 blocks tested to just shy 400 ug at purchase time, 220 to upper 200’s typically then, I’m confident I got one of those batches from a random source.

So a few stored goodies to play with, nice.

Right, sorry for bulloney rambles guys. I swear though, that Syd Barrett earlyish 67 possibly I linked above, if you zoom on the eyes and face, compared to the other 3 members, wow that is some serious deep deep level of tripping he is on right there.

It shivers my spine.

That would be the smart move. My coping mechanism has always been take a shit load of LSD all at once when i feel hurt. Which is probably bad but it always has helped me move foward through all the pain. But with all these shrooms ima prob just be doing shrooms til i run out of them instead. going to be a nice switch up and when i do go back to LSD the LSD experince will be even deeper and stronger.
I’m really glad you got some shrooms. They are simply resetting, potentially, of everything. Consciousness, also neurochemistry too.

If I didn’t have allergies, I’d do the stamens protocol honestly if possible. Lions mane especially. For real brain, neurotransmitter repair and toning, I imagine it might help you TripSitter with your studies too.

But saying, I actually think Microdosing alone, LSD or shrooms, could work very well there too.

Just want the best for you bro, hence me being bit pushy lol.

Nother thought- you said how the LSD may be deeper and more powerful after the shroom switch.

My mind jumped to thoughts on that- before I read your expectation I was thinking in different terms. More like, simply freer, refreshed, renewed, all past conditioning reverberations and limitations absolved by the way Psilocybin works that way, just....washing things away.

So I guess yeah, deeper in that sense, less held back.

But I mean my trips are super super deep, no Psili decades.

I do feel it makes for a healthier, more cleansed and refreshed mindset though, so I would expect you to enjoy LSD much better and more freely next time.

What should I do guys Dissos or the 3-MMC.

Kinda torn right now I mean they both will be an epic time. Only thing is I'm gonna have to just ride out the crash from the Cathinone cuz im way too worried about passing hot for benzos. I have a whole gram and I could probably use that from now until tommorow evening and then just drink to come down or something if i had to. Or I could just blow lines of DMXE and still do an all nighter im sure and take 3-MeO-PCE in the morning. Deff can't mix the 3-MMC and DMXE right because of the way it works of Serotonin would prove to be dangerous id assume. Haven't had a Cathinone in so long I'd really love to blow some lines of that rushy goodness...

Dunno man... I think either one is gonna make you do the other tbh =D

1g Rhodiola, big dose for me with strong effects, it's been an experience... I'm worried about sleep though, it's too late for benzos, they'll make me drowsy all day tomorrow, but an all nighter is pretty much always miserable. I'll decide over grilled cheese sandwiches

I mean I could do some 3-MeO-PCE tommrow if i take the 3-MMC but I deff cannot mix that with the DMXE it would be dangerous. I'm gonna do the 3-MMC im just about to arrive there. It says it was delivered so all should be well 😄

I just did two fat lines of 3-MMC that were about 180mgs all togther I weighed what I have left now and it's 820mgs. It sorta burned slightly but it faded away quickly im coming up now I feel speedy and euphoric already, I love this stuff it truly is a hell of a drug. It's gonna give me the energy and motivation to label and put away all the stuff I need to in vials over the night. I've been putting that off for a bit. I'm gonna take some orally I'm a little while I'm thinking I don't wanna just sniff it cuz you lose out on the empathogenic nature when you do that. And the crash from intranasal is deff worse also. This stuff is so much better than all that wake ass overpriced Cocaine that's sold around here, I mean it's not even comparable this feels SO MUCH better. Gonna weigh out 3 capsules 3 capsules now im thinking 200mgs each and then I will sniff the rest after I start coming down from the first capsule. I'm about to be rolling nice PD Fam.

Love you guys for real
P.L.U.R. mode heavy right now 😛

If it's the same batch I got recently, it's an amazing batch. Honestly more euphoric than the OG methylone I have, stronger euphoria, longer duration, less comedown. Some 3-MMC I've had has been lackluster, but not this stuff. I could barely keep my eyes open for the peak it was so euphoric.

I just sniffed some so far im about to drop the 200mg capsule right now. That should make me roll really hard when it kicks in combined with this.

What ROA's did you use Xorky?

I do oral + snort mix, enjoy, I'm jealous.
Oral is better but snorting has more of a dopamine rush and is incredibly addicting.

Yeah oral is much better its just that sniffing it is so fast to go back up and I really love the taste/drip from Mephedrobe and 3-MMC. The former especially cuz it had this scent/taste but turned up a few more notches. When this capsule kicks in im gonna be on cloud 9 my dudes for sure and then no more redosing for a few hours I already have 400mgs in me and that is alot. But when I roll or do Meph I always like to go for the powerful empathogenic highs, the rushing euphoria off 250mgs of Chinese pre-ban 4-MMC was on of the most intense and beautiful highs a human could surely ever have. Im curious about plugging some honestly but im probably just gonna stick to my game plan. When I come down from this sniff a bit and then take the last two capsules spread out im actually gonna add some to each right now and make them weigh 230-240mgs each because tolerance may come into play at that part of the experience...

Well...here is game plan I'm gonna do what I said and make those caps heavier but...I will try plugging actually and im gonna weigh out 133mgs to do so now and put away the rest for two successive oral doses. I need to leave my poor sinuses alone, lol.

Here's the one gram 3-MMC when first dumped out 🤭

received-307025954293791.jpg

20210510-215942.jpg

5 grams of aMT
1 gram of Methylallyescaline
1 gram DMXE
1 gram 3-MeO-PCE

Best goodie back I've gotten in months im set guys for awhile. That aMT is gonna get put away in vials and kept in the freezer forever. I'm gonna try and use it sparingly so it lasts the rest of my swirly days. The Dissos is gonna go into labeled vials then put in the Time Lock Safe. The MAL can get put away and stay in the Tree of Life box with the rest of my Phenethylamines and smaller bags of stuff I use more frequently. Like for instance I have a 4-AcO-DMT in there with 400mgs at room temp in case I wanna dose but I have a couple grams on ice for long term storage. Have some aMT at room temp and the 75mgs DPT I plan on doing later in this week. Probably gonna combine it with DMXE and then conserve by dissoa till I get more and feel like I have better safety net collection wise. Don't wanna talk on it too much but im gonna be getting a lifetime supply damn near of 3-HO-PCP and I was wondering if I should keep the bulk of it in the freezer in amber vials. How stable are these Dissos?

I didn't try it yet but from what I hear from my fellow disso heads it's amazing. And that is coming from some people that have monstrous tolerance like I do and they say it's the best one that has been released so far in relation to compounds which are intended to mimic the effects of our beloved Methoxetamine. I was so dead set on doing that tonight but the 3-MMC won that battle easily and I started obsessing about it a few hours ago. Work was ruff cuz I knew all this stuff was waiting for me back at my apartment 🙃

Last edited:
Yeah i remember those days well. The 3-mmc sounds nice. Never tried it purposefully. It was all 4-mmc when i was able to buy it legally. Duration similar to 4mmc?

Status
Not open for further replies.