View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
i believe I can get 1ml syringes too (from the cts) but thed also be leur lock.

Also I’ve heard 1ml might be rather concentrated and thus cause burning...

I do have a bunch of (clean) aquarium tubing ...lol...that’ll fit but idk if that’s suitable for human use lol... but is that even an issue if it’s not staying for too long?

i believe I can get 1ml syringes too (from the cts) but thed also be leur lock.

Also I’ve heard 1ml might be rather concentrated and thus cause burning...

I do have a bunch of (clean) aquarium tubing ...lol...that’ll fit but idk if that’s suitable for human use lol... but is that even an issue if it’s not staying for too long?
What and like blow it up your ass? Sounds shamanic

Was able to get 100 pack of 1ml oral syringes for $16 ordering online from walmart; they are pretty good quality ones too. Think I might plug a small a small bit of some 2c-p this weekend. Haven't really been tripping lately did plug+snort a small dose of some 2ct4 a few months back though.

What and like blow it up your ass? Sounds shamanic
Ya do you think the force from a pump for a 10gal tank would be too much? I can’t recall how much air it displaces ....

Nooo to attach to the syringe... as you suggested haha

I’ll check online for small oral syringes. A lot of the ones on Amazon (Canada) were “oral” yet were leur lock or they were large 10ml

Edit the ones at Walmart here are 100 for $65 and have leur slips... gonna have to google that one

Last edited:
Just sniffed 40mgs of DCK, starting to come up now god it feels so nice I love Dissos so much guys sweet relief. Like a fluffy blanket of love im so fuzzy right now. I can't do any of O-PCE cuz I have to sleep at some point and that stuff has crazy long duration. Gonna put that and the DPT away for another day I have 70mgs O-PCE and 75mgs DPT. Gonna do those both together take have the O-PCE orally wait a few hours and then pop the other capsule and sniff the DPT at the same time. I'm starting to become pretty dissociated im on the phone with my new girl, she is so funny. Real nice person I like her alot, so innocent she had no idea what she is getting into with me, lol 😊

I truly hope within 10-15 years LSD microdosing will be legalized. I felt so down and depressed and just a few micrograms was enough to lift me up and enjoy life and get everything done that i could not while depressed. A true life saving molecule. I owe my entire life to LSD. Going to be intresting how the microdosing study plays out here they are commencing it within the next few months just screening people atm.

LSD makes me forget about chasing women and all this materialism and gives me such joy and love even when i have nothing. Thank fuck LSD is so fucking cheap these days. Can't have big pharma losing their customer base though right tryna shove SSRIs on everybody. When most people truly just need some LSD or mushrooms on a microdose regime with 5 meo dmt trip to top it all off.

Everybody that is involved in trying to make psychedelics legal are doing gods work. The healing potential is insane. Even a Australian minister saw the effects of a psychedelic study first hand and cried at how many people healed and now is heading a effort to legalize them.

As much as i love cannabis though. I think its one of the biggest culprits in increasing depression within myself. Ima stick to microdosing weekly to keep my mental health in a better place. Gonna microdose all weekend then take 4-5 days off and repeat.

I truly hope within 10-15 years LSD microdosing will be legalized. I felt so down and depressed and just a few micrograms was enough to lift me up and enjoy life and get everything done that i could not while depressed. A true life saving molecule. I owe my entire life to LSD. Going to be intresting how the microdosing study plays out here they are commencing it within the next few months just screening people atm.

LSD makes me forget about chasing women and all this materialism and gives me such joy and love even when i have nothing. Thank fuck LSD is so fucking cheap these days. Can't have big pharma losing their customer base though right tryna shove SSRIs on everybody. When most people truly just need some LSD or mushrooms on a microdose regime with 5 meo dmt trip to top it all off.

Everybody that is involved in trying to make psychedelics legal are doing gods work. The healing potential is insane. Even a Australian minister saw the effects of a psychedelic study first hand and cried at how many people healed and now is heading a effort to legalize them.

As much as i love cannabis though. I think its one of the biggest culprits in increasing depression within myself. Ima stick to microdosing weekly to keep my mental health in a better place. Gonna microdose all weekend then take 4-5 days off and repeat.
I miss lsd, and I miss when it was simple for me like that. One day, I hope to revisit and rediscover the fountain of youth

Good plan. And that’s more the spirit. You’ve always got a shot right? We all take so much for granted still.

I, too, have suffered beyond my limit this life. So I can empathise fully with that level of pain and not seeing a way forward. For now, I endure, but the intensity is way too much at times, I hang in in hopes of easier times again.

I really need to stop taking acid though for at least a while. 600 ug this midweek gone, makes it 169 x 100 ug since late January.

I don’t feel so good after my trips now, like head scrambled to bits, unable to think.

It passes, but time dilation makes initial waking afterwards, when I can’t breathe anyway, laying in bed, a real life nightmare at times.

I just need to have a sufficient break now really, then micro or mini dosing should pave a new way and be just as useful and enjoyable as it was for a long time before this year and last’s mega macrodosing.

Hang tough @TripSitterNZ wishing you well. I’m laying low myself so not really posting, saving energy, time for self re-invention etc, and hopefully simple survival, working from every angle on that but it takes time, determination, fortune, and it’s like “playing a card” every single movement, action, decision in life.

Can’t afford to keep playing the wrong cards, and at times you have to play some sort of card because staying put is intolerable but you just haven’t a clue which card to play.

(example- Ginger tea? Black coffee? Edibles? Vaporizer? More LSD?)

Lol, I’m referring to finding a way to feel okay, settle stomach upsets etc, not get high, that was just an example of the type of fleeting considerations regarding best card options and moves.

It’s really like old Grim is right there watching, waiting for you to slip up (again), at times, when you really are standing permanently on the edge of “the World”.

Last edited:
I am resigned to going back on shit loads of LSD. Its to fucking awesome. So much better than dealing with a world where i don't fit in. I will dose alot more regularly in the future and distance myself from fake people work at the gym and see where the trips take me. Just had 8 fucking shots man feeling a bit of a buzz nothing to much though gonna micrdose in the morining aswell. Did some shots to try make me more tired.

A good break would indeed do you well friend. When i did 13 weeks of straight tripping last year i was fucking fried beyond belief for months.

Though i wish i did not any to rely on a any drug to keep myself alive and happy the sad realities of the world is that everytime i do cut down and go without alot of psychedelics is that the world just closes in on me.

LSD allows me to see through everybody and everything. I should be smarter though and trust my true gut instincts instead of giving everybody i meet the benefit of the doubt and allow them to take advantage of myself.

I will keep all my drugs to myself and have the time of my fucking life living it up in other worlds.

Anyways the time will go by very quickly and this LSD microdosing will help me through everything til i have the time to take my 5-6 tabs blind folded in the dark and travel the cosmic fractal to the deepest levels and rebuild myself once again.

like dmx once said. "I aint see nothing but trouble ahead".

Snakes rats the cats the dogs. Find somebody real in life and keep them fucking close man causes its fucking rare.

So guys, while I’m here, for any who haven’t known it, this is I think, my own personal favourite Pink Floyd track ever. Sorrow.

1983 David Gilmour. It’s the most accomplished I think, but in particular the sound quality is supreme.

Amazing captivating drum beat throughout, fantastic guitar solos, surprisingly psychedelic, but so soothing and healing also.

This is one track I will never cease to love. Especially on high end stereo speaker setup, well tripped out you know what I mean haha! For real on that one.

I miss lsd, and I miss when it was simple for me like that. One day, I hope to revisit and rediscover the fountain of youth
I twice had exact had two long, pure breaks. One 6 years, one 6.5.

I broke the 6 year break with a legit 250 ug Bicycle day with moon, 25 strip blotter. Was indescribable and so healing. In Nov 2011.

2nd time 200 ug Jan 2019. Even that was a spectacular visual fest.

Boy how things have traversed since then shucks lol.

I still have my witts, my full memory, I’ve not lost myself, I’m as confident as ever and so we’ll grounded in my true, real, loving self. Communication coming so easy.

But....monster LSD doses have actually really shaken things up temporarily in ways I didn’t fully anticipate.

It works it’s way out in time, for me personally, always. We all know psychedellics can be remarkably positively healing and transformative.

But, going silly heavy at times can also leave you in a real mental twist where it can take an essential break to unwind, get right again.

But with yourself @Zephyn of course I appreciate your strong concern about making anything worse, and how your hppd has been very bothering to you.

But I’ve always believed, no matter what sort of dark, seemingly irrecoverable position we feel we are in, psychedelics used appropriately, can often be a magical rose lantern to totally wash away all that was before and replace with a new, fresh and free perspective.

Sometimes I Would argue that we have so little to lose with a real chance of extraordinary gain this has certainly been the case in many peoples experience over time including my own when the chips have seemed truly down in life.

Last edited:
I remember watching Pink Floyd "The Wall" whilst on mushrooms, probably one of my earliest trips as a teen. I remember a scene where its talking about Pink Floyd's (that's the name of the main character in the movie right?) Dad, how he was a war vet, and there was this very brief, single frame subliminal shot of a WWI trench soldier in a helmet with his bottom jaw blown off. To this day, I don't know if that was actually in the movie, or if I hallucinated it. I can't find any references in the web, but it sure didn't seem like a hallucination at the time, seemed like they had snuck in a single frame of a disturbing image to fuck with the audience.

I remember watching Pink Floyd "The Wall" whilst on mushrooms, probably one of my earliest trips as a teen. I remember a scene where its talking about Pink Floyd's (that's the name of the main character in the movie right?) Dad, how he was a war vet, and there was this very brief, single frame subliminal shot of a WWI trench soldier in a helmet with his bottom jaw blown off. To this day, I don't know if that was actually in the movie, or if I hallucinated it. I can't find any references in the web, but it sure didn't seem like a hallucination at the time, seemed like they had snuck in a single frame of a disturbing image to fuck with the audience.
You see, despite Floyd’s massive influence on my young teenage consciousness, I never took to Roger Waters personally.

Sure, some great music. Some parts of final cut. Many in Brick on the Wall. Hey You for example.

But it always felt depressing, bitter to me.

Whereas David Gilmour- man of extraordinary light. I don’t like all of Momentary Lapse of reason.

Track 2 okay, but track 6, 8, and 10 are fantastic.

Plus...a trench! That does ring a slight bell. A “Final Cut album theme.

You see, despite Floyd’s massive influence on my young teenage consciousness, I never took to Roger Waters personally.

Sure, some great music. Some parts of final cut. Many in Brick on the Wall. Hey You for example.

But it always felt depressing, bitter to me.

Whereas David Gilmour- man of extraordinary light. I don’t like all of Momentary Lapse of reason.

Track 2 okay, but track 6, 8, and 10 are fantastic.

Plus...a trench! That does ring a slight bell. A “Final Cut album theme.
I've never been a fan of Pink Floyd myself, but I usually don't say that out loud because some people can be very attached to Pink Floyd and take offence. I found The Wall to be a depressing and bitter experience as well, couldn't really relate to it. But I didn't grow up as a youth in the 70s UK, I can see how it would have been a pretty genuine expression of the sentiment of that harsh post-war milieu.

I've never been a fan of Pink Floyd myself, but I usually don't say that out loud because some people can be very attached to Pink Floyd and take offence. I found The Wall to be a depressing and bitter experience as well, couldn't really relate to it. But I didn't grow up as a youth in the 70s UK, I can see how it would have been a pretty genuine expression of the sentiment of that harsh post-war milieu.
Thanks for adding that personal insight. Of course, Roger was a sound technician genius with musical flare, IMO, rather than an atypical Musical genius as so many greats truly were, Syd Barrett included.

I’m personally very selective about which Floyd tracks I actually like. Mostly, not Roger Waters stuff. But certain tracks on Momentary Lapse of reason I adore, and several on the 1987 Division Bell have some merit too.

Comfortably numb is class as well. And what out there Syd produced early on is so unique and unrivalled for pure psychedelia.

smoked endless weed on this microdose and now im acutally tripping likes its LSD crazyyy stuff.

Brahhhh.....I can't wait to my DMXE gets here in a few days you have no idea I im so excited. And I have 3-MeO-PCE, MAL, aMT and taste of 3-MMC which im really stoked about also. Gonna weigh out 200mgs of DMXE to play with and lock up the Dissos for two weeks in TLS. Lately when I go into my really intense holes it feels like I'm continuing where I left off. Given that some of these are pretty close as structure to Ketamine and im sure that's why or because the truth in which the reveal is the same which is most obvious. The world of Dissos has such a strong allure to me I feel like im finally starting to really get somewhere. I curse myself for not being good enough with words yet to properly convey all that's happening and what I've uncovered about our Universe.

But I can assure you that all loving force and entity that created all of us and many refer to as God is real. An our Universe is some kinda cosmic entity, there maybe even more than one of these things and this whole picture is so big the scale is difficult for our brains to conceptualize. But once you get a brief glimpse of the power these things have all the fear you have ever felt in your heart will melt away. I've seen a scaled back view this past time briefly of a Galactic Systems/Entities or maybe even one of these multiple entire Universes in its full dance and it was alive and beautiful and we are its children. Because we truly are all one, and it made me the most loving gentle person since it's touched me again and I pray I can stay this way for good.

Take care my friends ❤

Last edited:
Brahhhh.....I can't wait to my DMXE gets here in a few days you have no idea I im so excited. And I have 3-MeO-PCE, MAL, aMT and taste of 3-MMC which im really stoked about also. Gonna weigh out 200mgs of DMXE to play with and lock up the Dissos for two weeks in TLS. Lately when I go into my really intense holes it feels like I'm continuing where I left off. Given that some of these are pretty close as structure to Ketamine and im sure that's why or because the truth in which the reveal is the same which is most obvious. The world of Dissos has such a strong allure to me I feel like im finally starting to really get somewhere. I curse myself for not being good enough with words yet to properly convey all that's happening and what I've uncovered about our Universe.

But I can assure you that all loving force and entity that created all of us and many refer to as God is real. An our Universe is some kinda cosmic entity, there maybe even more than one of these things and this whole picture is so big the scale is difficult for our brains to conceptualize. But once you get a brief glimpse of the power these things have all the fear you have ever felt in your heart will melt away. I've seen a scaled back view this past time briefly of a Galactic Systems/Entities or maybe even one of these multiple entire Universes in its full dance and it was alive and beautiful and we are its children. Because we truly are all one, and it made me the most loving gentle person since it's touched me again and I pray I can stay this way for good.

Take care my friends ❤
why does it let some children starve (of the 25,000 people who die every DAY from starvation (roughly 1 per second), 10,000 of them are infants), or be tortured, or wind up slaves?

Problem of evil - Wikipedia

Really gets to me, personally I feel like the answer is God may exist, but is not all powerful.

I want to believe that over the universe being run by some psychopathic twisted scientist with no regard.

Last edited:
Why did I have to spend all that time in solitary confinement losing my mind back in the prison years and watch people losing their lives in the yard. I've witnessed numerous deaths and being put in those places with an acid soaked mind and empathetic heart like mine was very difficult. Lots of hardships are faced in all our journies is it fair not really, I spent so much of my life vomiting in agonizing heroin withdrawals wishing for death and now free for a bit from their grip I just wanna go on as I'm sure the children who are starving to death. The Universe and our world is a duality love cannot exist without evil or how would we be able to define it as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.