• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Buzz Lightbeer

Bluelighter
That's definitely not the Reggaeton spirit :mad:
Damn... I do wonder what exactly in that sentence turned you off. I do make a bangin chili con carne.

I no shit read some article a while ago that talked about the combo chili con carne, reggaeton and corona (the beer).
Add AMT and you've got quite the quadruple.

Bella Figura

Bluelight Crew
I may have misunderstood but it seemed like you were hesitant to join in on the Reggaeton dance drug haze I was offering...

The weather always sucks here and the only hot single around is me.

Chili con carne would be an excellent addition 😀

LETS DANCE BABY. boom tsh boom tsh boom tsh boom Papiiiii boom tsh boom tsh boom

Buzz Lightbeer

Bluelighter
I'm always down for anything that involves extreme leg stretching

Is aMT like 5-MeO-MiPT when it comes to food? People would intentionally take moxy before going to fancy restaurants

Bella Figura

Bluelight Crew
I dunno, I've never done it in high doses, but eating can be pretty nauseating on low ones.

We need the Chili con carne as pre-loading fuel for the 15 hours of dancing though. I'll get some buckets in case we spew.

We'll probably spew...

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
I dunno, I've never done it in high doses, but eating can be pretty nauseating on low ones.

We need the Chili con carne as pre-loading fuel for the 15 hours of dancing though. I'll get some buckets in case we spew.

We'll probably spew...

Not if you plug it, im deff going in the bathroom to plug mine. I've ever never taken aMT orally cuz I have such a week stomach. My ex said it was concerning how I put so much drugs up my ass the time, that it just seems sorta extreme 🙄

Bella Figura

Bluelight Crew
Huh - I'm thinking about taking it at an all day music fest in August but I'll want to have a trial at home first at a proper dose before doing it in public during the day - guess I'll plug! Do I need to mix with anything acidic if I've got the freebase?

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
Yeah you should mix it into 1ml of white vinegar than 3-4mls of water and put it into a 5ml oral syringe. Cover it up with Vaseline for lubrication and up the backdoor it goes. Sometimes I get lite bodyload first hour but it's very manageable and totally worth it. I'm honestly scared to death to take the stuff orally cuz I get nauseated some days just from eating certain foods...I mix vinegar with the succinate even tho I probably don't have to cuz it makes it all dissolve better and I'd rather be safe than sorry. It's ohh so precious drug to me.

JackARoe

Bluelighter
I feel incomplete until I have gotten my hands on some of this mythical aMT
LOL me too, although I suspect I am going to go to the grave leaving behind quite a few things I would like to experience. I would trade my ketamine experiences, the few I have had, to have had an Ibogaine experience. Athough who knows, maybe I can still check in with Ibogaine.

AMT I had some come my way many years ago but because of the Electric Kool Aid Acid Test it seemed to have a not so great reputation I passed. I think they called it IT290? (I am really stretching my memory here so don't quote me in this I have to find my copy and revisit). But now with some BLer's saying it is worthy my interest is peaked. Although I wonder if there is a danger if someone takes daily kratom. Again not sure I will ever get to visit it but yeah I will be incomplete without quite a few experiences. But I have to be complete with that notion. :)

Buzz Lightbeer

Bluelighter
I'm thinking about taking it at an all day music fest in August
Others experiences and whatnot do make it sound like the ultimate festival drug, and it does sound really great, but I've got a sneaking suspicion that it might still be too trippy for me in those circumstances, especially with the types of festivals I tend to frequent. I got conned similarly into taking a couple mgs of 5-MeO-MiPT in a club hahah. My logic is, if it's a tryptamine, it's still a tryptamine above any other comparison. I'm not a good festival tripper, it's okay and can be fun but it's not ideal.

Fingers crossed it works out though, then times will be good :)

Zephyn

Bluelighter
Huh - I'm thinking about taking it at an all day music fest in August but I'll want to have a trial at home first at a proper dose before doing it in public during the day - guess I'll plug! Do I need to mix with anything acidic if I've got the freebase?
Beats plugging in a portapottie at a festival, and less awkward than someone walking up to you in the woods while you think you do it in private :eek:

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
Generally I like to lay on my stomach when I plug stuff tho and I set a timer for 15mins and just lay still after to make sure it all absorbs properly. Getting up and walking right after I worry that some might leak out possibly. But I mean if it's at a festival maybe you could just do it in your tent. I have plugged stuff on the move and did so standing but it's not my normal routine by anymeans. Prefer to wash my hands after playing around with butt drugs etc...I usually use alcohol wipes on my hands while I'm laying in bed before I can get up and use the bathroom to wash my hands 15mins later.

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
Just got tracking on my O-PCE, DCK and DPT im fiending pretty bad already I can't wait to get my hands on those. I'm probably gonna take the DCK orally wait till it starts kicking in and then sniff 75mgs of DPT. I tried it last week when I was on the Xanax like a fool and didn't feel as much as I should of off the 100mgs. So I'm gonna have to try this again from a base of DCK I'm sure that will be effective. Then I'm gonna lock the O-PCE in my time lock safe for week or two and then go on a little bender when im off one day and mix it with 4-AcO-DMT. Will possibly vape Deemsters with both after the peaks to kick things back up a bit...