• The database table for Search and "New Messages" functionality is currently being rebuilt. Until it is completed, you may see empty or incomplete results for these.
  • Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
I much prefer weed orally to smoked, it's a better drug that way IMO. But I actually like oral delta-8-THC even better. And it's like 20x cheaper too.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
Ima get really fucked stonned soon then be done with weed hopefully. Its so relaxing its addictive. Yup oral weed is way better. Smoking is a dirty high. Im pretty sure the intended natural method was oral ingestion. Im also sure most shops in legal countries lie heavily about their edible dosages. I put a estimated potency on my outdoor at around 9% for a conservative average. So the amounts i been eating been around 50-70 mg which is fucking strong. But still nothing like that hash butane edible i had last year.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Ima get really fucked stonned soon then be done with weed hopefully. Its so relaxing its addictive. Yup oral weed is way better. Smoking is a dirty high. Im pretty sure the intended natural method was oral ingestion. Im also sure most shops in legal countries lie heavily about their edible dosages. I put a estimated potency on my outdoor at around 9% for a conservative average. So the amounts i been eating been around 50-70 mg which is fucking strong. But still nothing like that hash butane edible i had last year.
Don’t rule out clean, controlled, high vapor quality vaporized weed.

It’s actually unjustly not recognised for its power medicinally, vs smoking, AND edible too, IME, at working so much more efficiently health preventative and curative way for so many conditions.

The clean, vaporized cannabinoids are more intact and far more bioavalable and transferable.

I know of tons of US medical MJ users who vaporized their weed specifically to provide relief from all sorts conditions.

plus- vaporized weed is far less lethargic and lazy. Edibles really can make you....cannnot be asked lol!

Smoking too to an extent.

Vapor is more energising and mentally stimulating.

Plus it doesn’t smell and can be done safely practically everywhere

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
A
and yeah, I often eat about half gram of our weed, at 12-15 % thc. So it’s in that exact range,

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
For pretty much my entire life i have had a crippling addiction to weed. Where eventually i use it 24/7. I get stressed easily and weed is the one thing which can put me to sleep without effecting me to heavily. The destress i feel from it keeps me going along. But use turns into abuse. I plan to eat at least 2-3 g of weed tonight. But this first one has hit me pretty strong already.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
For pretty much my entire life i have had a crippling addiction to weed. Where eventually i use it 24/7. I get stressed easily and weed is the one thing which can put me to sleep without effecting me to heavily. The destress i feel from it keeps me going along. But use turns into abuse. I plan to eat at least 2-3 g of weed tonight. But this first one has hit me pretty strong already.
This is et another reason I’d be so Interested to see you potentially trying Kava becauseIt can serve much the same purpose is particularly with Proper quality sleep for example without feeling a hangover unlike alcohol to but also it’s similar to the alcohol affects in terms of social ability and free-flowing communication but without a dimmed awareness or consciousness of things going on around and never with a hostile or aggressive nature in anybody.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
@TripSitterNZ hi man. Just brief. I tested about 52 ug 1plsd tonight.

Tacnnically, 1plsd is about 83% potency, per ug, as LSD, otherwise more or effectively the same.

And I had 50 grams fine Kavas, lots weed etc.

which is standard!

Point....your potential upcoming trips with student friends.

Even for me admittedly yes, just 50 ug can be a full, deep colourful, but never too intense experience.

Especially more so st that exact dose with 1cP LSD and I’m sure LSD.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
Ima go on detox mode now. ima delay LSD til like end of june. For now ima try be sober for a month if i can pull it off and have a serious think about how to fix my substance abuse issues. waiting for this coffee to kick in and try get out of this cannabis haze to get my energy. i slept over 12 hours last night.

Honestly ill prob just skip introducing people to LSD for a while unless they truly truly want it. meditation on edibles is insane.

If they acutally had better support services out there for drug abuse and were free i would go use them. I could easily just back to been a hermit crab doing nothing in society but consuming shit loads of LSD infact i find that what was my soul was born to do. Eat LSD. Elon musk should hire me put me a on beachside cabin with a lifetime supply of LSD and educational books and ill read them and consume endless psychedelics to discover ways to take humanity to the next level.

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew

By this artist Corran Brownlee I just love his work I found him on Instagram this evening, such a powerful piece 🖤

Bella Figura

Bluelight Crew
I plugged some 2CE for the first time a couple days ago and it was visually pretty stunning, especially with some music. Watching the clouds shift colours intensely to Maggot Brain was badass 😀 so many trails too.. I need to experiment further but I could see a lot of potential. Then I tried smoking some DMT on it but didnt get anywhere near a breakthrough experience. I was just being greedy at that point.

Ive been holding onto this batch for like ten years now. The time had finally come to dip my toes in. I'll probably try it out again next weekend.

SineWaveSoldier

Bluelighter
that sucks, i knew someone with lyme and i know it frusterated her very much how medical providers didnt take her seriously and how badly it effected her life. personally, i feel like i suffer even more with a yet-to-be-defined illness or maybe its all psychosomatic, idk. but either way, im sorry that sucks, chronic lyme from what ive seen personally is debilitating as depression :( does the LSD help?i heard rumors of lyme being contaigious like an STD, maybe i should get tested, lol
Does LSD help treat Lyme Disease? Did you really just ask that? Lol

blistersinthedark

Bluelighter
I plugged some 2CE for the first time a couple days ago and it was visually pretty stunning, especially with some music. Watching the clouds shift colours intensely to Maggot Brain was badass 😀 so many trails too.. I need to experiment further but I could see a lot of potential. Then I tried smoking some DMT on it but didnt get anywhere near a breakthrough experience. I was just being greedy at that point.

Ive been holding onto this batch for like ten years now. The time had finally come to dip my toes in. I'll probably try it out again next weekend.
hell yeah, the last time i took 2CB i went on a long walk listening to Maggot Brain and Funkentelechy back to back, such a good time

Zephyn

Bluelighter
Does LSD help treat Lyme Disease? Did you really just ask that? Lol
No I don't think I said that but I do think it could, yes. Imean, have you ever taken LSD when you had a serious case of Influenza? I imagine it would also be good for any sort of chronic pain regardless of cause. Kind of 3levates you beyond the bodi

Coffeeshroom

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
i Got myself 2 grams of penis envy soaked or preserved or whatever you wanna call it in honey. Gonna try them on friday night and see how they are in this way of consumption as its my first time trying it this way but the supplier said it keeps longer (in strength) and can get more potent but only one way to find out. So i will report back on that one

Coffeeshroom

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
Also im still waiting for a booking space or time that im allowed to go for an ayahuasca weekend trip or venture or whatever you wanna call it. Here in S.A. we only have 2 clinincs that do it, one in capetown and the other in Gauteng province where i stay. But with this whole covid thing everything is wack and they not allowed to do any weekend spiritual walks as they call it. Freaking stupid.