Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXHd-O7-RUYAAJZ-u.jpg

By this artist Corran Brownlee I just love his work I found him on Instagram this evening, such a powerful piece 🖤

Tried MXPr again this friday evening with my girl. I think its a pretty good one, feels nice and playful. Since yesterday I have a nice hypomanic afterglow too.

Jesus used my oven for the first time a week later after making edibles soon as it heated up the smell reeked. I think its going away and the beef is taking over the smell.

I plugged some 2CE for the first time a couple days ago and it was visually pretty stunning, especially with some music. Watching the clouds shift colours intensely to Maggot Brain was badass 😀 so many trails too.. I need to experiment further but I could see a lot of potential. Then I tried smoking some DMT on it but didnt get anywhere near a breakthrough experience. I was just being greedy at that point.

Ive been holding onto this batch for like ten years now. The time had finally come to dip my toes in. I'll probably try it out again next weekend.

that sucks, i knew someone with lyme and i know it frusterated her very much how medical providers didnt take her seriously and how badly it effected her life. personally, i feel like i suffer even more with a yet-to-be-defined illness or maybe its all psychosomatic, idk. but either way, im sorry that sucks, chronic lyme from what ive seen personally is debilitating as depression :( does the LSD help?i heard rumors of lyme being contaigious like an STD, maybe i should get tested, lol
Does LSD help treat Lyme Disease? Did you really just ask that? Lol

I plugged some 2CE for the first time a couple days ago and it was visually pretty stunning, especially with some music. Watching the clouds shift colours intensely to Maggot Brain was badass 😀 so many trails too.. I need to experiment further but I could see a lot of potential. Then I tried smoking some DMT on it but didnt get anywhere near a breakthrough experience. I was just being greedy at that point.

Ive been holding onto this batch for like ten years now. The time had finally come to dip my toes in. I'll probably try it out again next weekend.
hell yeah, the last time i took 2CB i went on a long walk listening to Maggot Brain and Funkentelechy back to back, such a good time

Does LSD help treat Lyme Disease? Did you really just ask that? Lol
No I don't think I said that but I do think it could, yes. Imean, have you ever taken LSD when you had a serious case of Influenza? I imagine it would also be good for any sort of chronic pain regardless of cause. Kind of 3levates you beyond the bodi

i Got myself 2 grams of penis envy soaked or preserved or whatever you wanna call it in honey. Gonna try them on friday night and see how they are in this way of consumption as its my first time trying it this way but the supplier said it keeps longer (in strength) and can get more potent but only one way to find out. So i will report back on that one

Also im still waiting for a booking space or time that im allowed to go for an ayahuasca weekend trip or venture or whatever you wanna call it. Here in S.A. we only have 2 clinincs that do it, one in capetown and the other in Gauteng province where i stay. But with this whole covid thing everything is wack and they not allowed to do any weekend spiritual walks as they call it. Freaking stupid.

I plugged some 2CE for the first time a couple days ago and it was visually pretty stunning, especially with some music.

How much did you take? It's a good one to sit on for 10 years, I think this one will last for a long long time.

Wow, I would have been so starstruck! I'd love to meet jesus, he seems like a super chill dude
I've never really been a Christian, but there was a time I was in a jail cell pretty sure I heard the cops having sex with a giant lizard, and parading Jesus (in handcuffs) past my cell. Thought he was gonna blow the joint. Really it was just some seriously Jesus looking guy booked in on some misdemeanor charges, as for why the cops were pleasantly moaning "no, no, no", idk, or why I visualized them sucking off a lizard with 1000 dicks. I was also seeing "LSD+CIA" all over the floor and demented sigils carved into the walls, with a wretched odor of puss and shit

I've never really been a Christian, but there was a time I was in a jail cell pretty sure I heard the cops having sex with a giant lizard, and parading Jesus (in handcuffs) past my cell. Thought he was gonna blow the joint. Really it was just some seriously Jesus looking guy booked in on some misdemeanor charges, as for why the cops were moaning, idk
Fucking cops shagging The Queen again I see

This Jesus guy gets around a bit eh

How much did you take? It's a good one to sit on for 10 years, I think this one will last for a long long time.

Well I was a little irresponsible as my scales died and I didn't have batteries, so I'm guessing I plugged around 10mg initially, then redosed about 5mg. But yeah could've been less, could've been more...I'll actually weigh it out next time :|

How does it compare to the classic 2c-b? Its much more like lsd right than a phenylethelamine right?

Did you get any physical side effects? How long did it last?

Well I didn't experience much in the way of euphoria, it felt pretty neutral head space wise, but I did have some alprazolam in me so I can't say for sure, when I try it again I'll be more clear headed. It basically lasted all day I must've dosed just after lunch and at midnight I was still tripping, but re-dosing probably extended the duration.

It felt similar to 2C-B but less pushy physically, but I may have just been super relaxed cause of the benzo...I can't quite give an accurate report! I was a drug pig that day! :(

How does it compare to the classic 2c-b? Its much more like lsd right than a phenylethelamine right?

Did you get any physical side effects? How long did it last?
It's definitely more like a phenethylamine than LSD imo. The headspace is also not as fast and in 100s of directions as LSD.
But it's a strange drug and affects many differently. The headspace is fairly neutral, like you're just calmly and objectively experiencing the effects. To me it sometimes feels like there's not too much going on on the surface but it feels like you can just dive in, into infinity... and I believe this is where people like to draw the LSD comparison, but in feel it's most definitely closer to phens.
Since it's so neutral, it does allow for objective and fairly directed thinking about stuff, but in the face of everything emotions can certainly come up. I recently thought about why I like the drug so much, and few have a definite answer I believe, but its peak space can be amazing, straight up tripping hard, fully into 'the zone', fantastic music enhancement, a lot of visuals, and an almost orgasmic bodyhigh... I like it so much because to me it's like peak brain exercise, walking that tight rope of holding your thoughts together and just sink into every single moment.

Certainly exhausting and intense. Don't know if I overdid the description lol, to summarize I'd say that 2C-E imo isn't one of the best psychedelics at all but it'll always be one of my absolute favorites, if that makes sense :D if you have some, do give it a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.