• The database table for Search and "New Messages" functionality is currently being rebuilt. Until it is completed, you may see empty or incomplete results for these.
  • Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

electronDegenerate

Bluelighter
I may be in the minority here, but I ended up liking methylone better than mdma when all was said and done.
Its bullshit they tried so often back in the day to pass it off as mdma because it was a good party drug on its own.
No other drug made me feel so forcefully excited. I remember the first time a house full of my friends took it....
Our conversations were like 8 people all excitedly yelling over each other. Except one person....
She took like 350mg of the same stuff and felt absolutely nothing at all.... wtf

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
lol i remember the legal drug days you could get AMT as blue pills, Nbomb as a 500 ug powder cap. Legal stimulant RCs BZP alot of syntheic cannaboids and after random shit.
Lol, remember the days when you could get legal LSD 25 279 ug as many as are on the shelf!

Amphetamine too? Was that over counter under one name or other at a point? I’m thinking it might/must have been.

One fantastic LSD afterglow here after an unplanned deep deep 5.5 hour sleep. I took 50 ug which basically brought the 300 right back up as it was just fading.

I can feel the electricity feeling all through me. Don’t quite know what to do with myself. Just shaking up 30 grams of Tongan Kava though which I feel confident is going to be just the trick.

Best sleep I’ve had for long long time. Didn’t even know I was asleep.

I NEVER don’t know I’m asleep. On some level, I’m very aware of the fact I’m in bed, the clock (time), geography surrounding me (house, street, town I’m in etc).

This time I knew nothing, woke up with no initial recollection of anything.

Damn that Kadavu Fiji Kava I opened earlier is dangerous lol.

Hence the Tongan one now. That Kadavu will be very useful when I want heavy sedating.

My head is feeling very scrambled from the acid though I gotta say. Vaping a bowl upon waking maybe didn’t help there. Kava time....

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
my mate did 3 pills of mdma the other week and he said the comedowns are more brutal than when he stayed up awake on meth for 15 days straight.
Another memory for consideration. Age 16 at my private school, I’d only just began taking ecstasy. Californian Sunrisers, with lion’s mane like grooves to the edge and a sun centre. Lovely. Plus the OG Elephants, stunning too.

At my posh private school, was a clever, outcasted dude called Gareth. Intelligent, like a level above most boys in school, self to himself.

Rich American Dad. Gareth was a school boarder. He had some mental health issues.

Was a coke user. Had links to very pure coke, genuinely. He was, like me, the guy who doesn’t talk for sake but in pure truth.

Once he told me about some ecstasy pills he took. We were paying £10 for our Sunrisers, Elephants, Dolphins, Doves etc.

Gareth said he got this “Rock and Roll” ecstasy, for £30 a pill.

His own words (from vivid, graphic visual memory now)...

“I took two. For 4 hours I didn’t know anything! Not my name, where I was, nothing.

Then for about 8 hours it I had a splitting headache and couldn’t open my eyes and was hallucinating being smacked in the head with a golf club.”

His exact words. This directly relates to our recent discussion @electronDegenerate about MDMA comedowns.

So I concede, not all black and white. But dosage comes into it. Maybe general bodily hydration level plays a massive invisible role too though. I’d actually put a wager on that, for a future study one day.

So god knows what made that Rock and Roll ecstasy different. I don’t believe it was not MDMA or maybe even MDA, not some other fishy unknown. Just somehow, different.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Anpother thing about MDMA vs methylone, if I take MDMA two days in a row, or redose more than once, or even take it twice in a week, the crash afterwards is brutal. But with methylone, I can redose 4 or 5 times, or take it 2-3 days in a row, and although I certainly do experience a lot of fatigue and feel drained afterwards, comparatively it seems to exact much less of a price.

Methylone feels like very good coke mixed with MDMA to me. Very energetic, full of excitement, just lovely.

electronDegenerate

Bluelighter
Anpother thing about MDMA vs methylone, if I take MDMA two days in a row, or redose more than once, or even take it twice in a week, the crash afterwards is brutal. But with methylone, I can redose 4 or 5 times, or take it 2-3 days in a row, and although I certainly do experience a lot of fatigue and feel drained afterwards, comparatively it seems to exact much less of a price.

Methylone feels like very good coke mixed with MDMA to me. Very energetic, full of excitement, just lovely.
I guess I wasn't in the minority on that. Come to think of I'm pretty sure I like Methylone better than coke too. But coke is easier to keep doing.....

phenethylo J

Moderator: DiTM
Staff member
Yeah man, painful, apparently there was once a time where I could just go to a store and return with some 2C-T-4 8o I really was born 10 years too late.

Pretty sure it was one of the chems sold back when Japanese smart shops were a thing.
Glad I was able to get sent a bit sent to me while I still could.
Really like the stuff has sort of a disociative feel to it.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter

You too had the privilege of some very high quality consistent MDMA early 2000”s if I recall right?

So being such a too and well thought out sounding board, yourself, I wonder if you have any thoughts on my suggestion or observations, seeing as you still take (MDMA ??) about the widespread avalance,of MEHDMA being linked to the level and nature of comedown.

We could se easily put these things down to ageing, but Imstill,don’t feel,that accounts for it.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
Decided on only taking 50 ug whenever I take the lsd and giving her only 50 ug aswell. Though I feel like a full trip myself 50 ug will be a nice enchantment without been overwhelming.

Zephyn

Bluelighter
You too had the privilege of some very high quality consistent MDMA early 2000”s if I recall right?

So being such a too and well thought out sounding board, yourself, I wonder if you have any thoughts on my suggestion or observations, seeing as you still take (MDMA ??) about the widespread avalance,of MEHDMA being linked to the level and nature of comedown.

We could se easily put these things down to ageing, but Imstill,don’t feel,that accounts for it.
in ~2010-2012 there was stiill very good high quality mdma, and even pressies floating around. I am sure there still is. mehdma is simply brain damage/perma tolerance