View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took two lab-tested pellets (2.55mg + 0.54mg) so only 3.1mg according to my testing center, but I’m honestly surprised how powerful that was.

I recently talked to someone who said that 25mg 2C-B was about as strong as 5mg DOM for him. For me those 3.1mg were far stronger than that.
Wait, so you got them tested and got them back afterwards? =D nice
You're one of the lucky ones :) sensitivity to DOM seems to vary , some trip indeed quite hard of a few mgs, others require much more.

Glad you had such a nice experience at least. I took 4 blotters once and was at a boring +, I'm sure they were underdosed, but it still were 4 blotters

Coming down from my first DOM trip and wow, what a ride that was.

Had a very cathartic and profound experience today. Cried several times and got a deep look into myself. Was honestly surprised of how forceful the DOM pushed me into looking at myself. I had extremely deep conversations with my girlfriend and overall got a lot out of the experience. This was one of the most insightful trips Ive had in a long while.

DOM is an absolutely fantastic substance.

Glad to hear it's gone well. :) It sounds like how I tend to describe my really good phenethylamine and especially DOx experiences too. I bet you'll still feel it all settling in for a good while, I always feel like I won't need to trip again for ages after a DOx (even though I do lol).

I ama awate or quercetin. Good stuff by all accoints. I would have definitely tried it years ago except I'm just intolerant to pretty much all supplements out there with only a few exceptions and it cost me money and days of two Mencius suffering to prove this point so I stopped really experimenting many years back.

I did not elaborate before but the Lyme disease actually onset in 2005 and flipped everything upside down from there ever since by dysregulating my immune and nervous system effectively. It's been a road since including a genuine severe case of long Covid for nearly 14 months now nerve based causing severe physical nerve damage massively exacerbating an already existing anxiety disorder.

Add to influenzas six week jobs in 11 months it's certainly been an intense year.

The LSD has hit me quite strongly as well as this Durban poison vaporiser just in the moment.

But I hope it is apparent that sense and reason is not entirely lost in this situation.
@AutoTripper hope you had a good trip. I asked my buddy about Lymes and he sent me a screenshot about a study where 12 patients with advanced Lyme disease apparently were all "clinically cured" after their 20th 50 gram vitamin C infusion, done 5-6 times a week. Have you ever tried macro dosing vitamin C? Although I'd say that's more like mega macro dosing. He recommended aurora liposomal vit C packets since IV vit c is too expensive.

Waiting on a URL for the study I can share

The Salt/C protocol I did practice after I was officially diagnosed in 2015 10 years after full contraction and 11 years after the actual tick bite its self.

The Borrelia is fully gone. Entirely eradicated. That is not my problem.

Lyme disease is not an infection but the condition resulting from that and in many cases has appeared to be in curable as of yet.

Now Intravenous vitamin C that is basically what you want to give the Martian who comes down to earth and says please give me the best medicine you have right now to insure my survival in this moment whatever I was me practically.

We should all be on that stuff it would be free and we'd all be pretty dam happy and healthy.

I do take high-dose vitamin C mainly for managing severe respiratory allergies.

So I have officially cleared the actual causative bacterial agent of the condition itself which remains as nervous and immune system dysregulation.

I'm still working on that but it's a real work in progress and a very severe long Covid case overlapping has actually paled Borrelia in my own mind and experience now, It shocks me to say, In terms of overall and grandness of impact on life and consciousness.

But Covid is not biological.

Thank you for all of your very pleasant warm and supporting and understanding words I am still very much tripping, And will be for at least a day but I have much to be thankful for.
I see. Apologies, like I said, I'm not very educated on this topic. But yeah vitamin C seems to basically be able to cure/prevent everything and that's the main jist that book talks about from summaries I've gotten from my buddy.

I still recommend Wim Hof method! Might seem hokey pokey that just conscious breathing could ever do anything good for you but being on LSD is probably the best time to try it. There is a beginner method available but I do not have that one saved to my clipboard. Let me know if you try it :)

Beware of funny voice if you're not from EU while tripping. First time I did it he sounded like an alien and I couldn't stop laughing. But man are those breath stops fucking powerful

Oh also, I've heard about some success for respiratory things via nebulizing h2o2/hydrogen peroxide. Have you ever tried anything with that?

Oh also, I've heard about some success for respiratory things via nebulizing h2o2/hydrogen peroxide. Have you ever tried anything with that?
Oh god, don't do that. Hydrogen peroxide is some gnarly stuff. If this is what it does to your skin, what would something this corrosive do to your lungs?

H2O2 is a reactive oxygen species. You know, an oxidant. As in we use anti-oxidants try to neutralize. It has its uses, but putting it in our lungs is not one of those uses.

Oh god, don't do that. Hydrogen peroxide is some gnarly stuff. If this is what it does to your skin, what would something this corrosive do to your lungs?

H2O2 is a reactive oxygen species. You know, an oxidant. As in we use anti-oxidants try to neutralize. It has its uses, but putting it in our lungs is not one of those uses.
Idk apparently it is highly effective according to some doctors. However purity may vary and is a crucial factor. Iirc it is not so much the h2o2 as what it is suspended in but I know several doctors have had success treating patients in this manner. But it is kind of like dimethyl sulfoxide from what I understand. Powerful stuff but if you're using less than 99% pure then you're not in for a good time

Thank you. No need to apolagise. I appreciate your intuitive assistance, and humanity.

I'm no expert. I struggle for words atm. 420 Micrograms maybe 5.5 hours ago.

Cannabis at present.

I am lol, actually I need to check this now...1980? UK in EU?

EU formed then? I consider possibly I may not have even been born from the EU. Either way, I am officially out of it now and I never once attempted to affiliate or identify myself with that corporation.

I have practised breathing exercises like the Buteyko method as well. To the point where I was able to fully exhale and pinch knows not taking more air for over 2 1/2 minutes.

Which is phenomenal to think about it really ehaled lungs.

That was back in 2012. So much has happened since that time.

I Have actually had a very decent therapeutic trip tonight it's a lower dose then I am recently accustomed to buy far. But I should not ideally be taking LSD during influenza although I seem to be beating that pretty comfortably now, Pneumonia fully beaten back by electromedicine the best treatment for respiratory infection in particular.

But I am shaky. Nerves are wrecked. Some people wrpund BL can feel unnecessarily harsh at such times.

Thank you for your thoughts and the links. I will be looking at this. I just need a head together first.

I have just completely overcome the mental trauma I experienced breaking my back by overdosing on benzodiazepines and causing and extremely stressful traumatic family and home environment.

I have also after about three days taught and trained myself exactly how to move around to compensate for the fractured ribs to ensure sufficient feeling rate.

Pain is vital. A guide. Kava soothes greatly too.

I realise...I'm making no sense sorry. Somebody unexpectedly confused my very tripping head with a strange PM before this, probably wobbled my ability to make sense.
No worries. So you dosed like 300ug and then 400ug hours later or did I misunderstand?

As far as the EU thing I meant, maybe some are more accustomed to and familiar with a Netherlands accent, but I am not and on acid he sounded like nothing but a funny talking alien. Now, sober, I find his voice and affirmations very therapeutic. But at the time he sounded beyond foreign.

Idk the breathing method that you mentioned but it sounds similar. WHM combines hyperventilation and hypoventilation but that guided video gives it a nice pace. The one I linked had a max 1.5 minute breath stop I think. Let me know of you try it! :) there I'd allot of science backing it now but Wim's whole thing is that we are able to consciously tap into our autonomous systems and control them. I am not convinced this isn't possible

Hi. Sorry. I confused. It was only total 420 ug. 70 daytime, 350 I rarely check the clock nowadays lol. But 55 extra also moment ago. Only 475. That is probably the sensible cap. Manageable descent.

I was both jesting and thinking aloud about from the EU. I understood what you meant.

I try to find some sense here, I'm listening and the Wim Hof is familiar and been suggested by many.

My very abnormal respiratory allergy and inflammation symptoms have disposed me to a phobia I guess towards breathing exercises.

I am using a Rife frequency generator too, since January. The work of Raymond Rife and ultimately Nikola Tesla, the law of frequencies and matter basically.

Some rabbit hole stuff. But it's mathematically based, physics, vibration and matter.
I'm just vaporizing some 3 or 4 year stored indica to calm me down. Full cured jar, nice to have for now.
I have never heard of Rife but "frequency generator" sounds like something that would not surprise me if it helps.

Have you ever tried just plain CBD/CBD weed? I'm not sure the profiles of what you smoke and maybe it doesn't matter but personally THC has an inclination to send me into borderline psychosis these days. CBD and CBG are much better for me

The voice, no bother to me at all,

I will do this give it a go. Not now. I need some safe quick emergency measures to bring me out of panic attacks. Rather than being dependant on drugs.
You mentioned kava, that is a good one! My go to for a panic attack would be kava + CBD. Red vein kratom is really helpful for its anxiolytic and analgesic effects and, although far better than drugs IMO, can be addicting.

I used to have terrible panic attacks/general anxiety/PTSD-like symptoms and stuff that has been beneficial for me would be: ashwaghanda, valerian root, agmatine, passionflower, and rhodiola rosea to an extent.

I definitely recommend ashwaghanda and agmatine if your body can tolerate them! Ashwaghanda is great for chronic stress and agmatine helps similarly yet differently

vaped 30mg of dmt this time. It was nice, but not that much wilder than 20mg. Thinking of going higher next time. Maybe 40mg?

Seeing how well my 50mg experience went while smoking it on tobacco, I'm thinking 40mg vaped in the oil burner should be pretty epic.

I don't know much about DOM. How would you compare it to LSD?
Very, very different. DOM is a one of a kind substance I feel like. From the substances I've tried it feels closest to 2C-E, Mescaline and TMA-2. It has that forceful, analytical headspace of 2C-E although its less sharp and more shrouded/cloudy? (don't have a better word for that). It has similar physical effects to TMA-2, although I find it more comfortable even though the bodyload is heavier. Don't exactly know why, maybe because its less stimulating and overall just very tranquil. It honestly even had more impressive CEV's than mescaline, which I didn't think was even possible, but DOM was gorgeous with my eyes closed. Mescaline was much more cheerful and easier going than DOM, which blindsided me by its sheer strength. Phenomenal and powerful drug, up there with LSD, Mescaline to be one of my all-time favorite psychedelics.

Will probably take some time to integrate this experience, but I'm very excited to return back into that space. I have a lot of respect for these psychedelic amphetamines and they are not for everyone but TMA-2, and especially DOM impressed me quite a lot so I'm excited how DOC, DOB and other DOX are gonna compare.

Wait, so you got them tested and got them back afterwards? =D nice
You're one of the lucky ones :) sensitivity to DOM seems to vary , some trip indeed quite hard of a few mgs, others require much more.

Glad you had such a nice experience at least. I took 4 blotters once and was at a boring +, I'm sure they were underdosed, but it still were 4 blotters
Yes, they scrape off little parts of a pill, determine the concentration and calculate the content by multiplying the weight of the pill with the concentration. Which is why I'm not sure if this calculation is 100% accurate, because the doses for DOM are so little. Both were sold as "5mg" each but one contained half and the other one a tenth of what was advertised. Now, I'm sure they didn't actually contain 10mg, but it did feel alot stronger than what I anticipated 3mg to be. But then again, I could just be very sensitive to DOM, who knows. Had a great time on it and would definitely do it again. :)

That sucks, maybe give powdered DOM another chance if you come across it one day. The headspace it put me in was extremely unique and fascinating. I don't know but maybe some people are more drawn to the methylated phenethylamines or alkylated phenethylamines than others. I feel like I enjoy 2C-D much more than what other people give it credit for and the situation is similar to DOM, although DOM has a lot more fans it seems. 2C-D was an extremely interesting and lovely experience for me, those CEV's, the physical comfort and its content and mystical headpsace were quite unlike the other 2C-X compounds. DOM did share visual similarities to 2C-D but it was better and stronger in almost every aspect. God, what a beautiful psychedelic that is.

Last edited:
Glad to hear it's gone well. :) It sounds like how I tend to describe my really good phenethylamine and especially DOx experiences too. I bet you'll still feel it all settling in for a good while, I always feel like I won't need to trip again for ages after a DOx (even though I do lol).
Yes, it was a very emotional and kind of difficult experience, but I got to learn a lot about myself. Glad that I had the experience.
Yes, it was pretty exhausting, but I'd love to do it again. Need some time for integration of yesterdays trip though.

Last edited:
Got my 2fdck.

I think tonight I'm gonna dose it orally 50mg. See how that goes, may or may not redose, but will likely vape 40mg DMT on top of it.

Yay for hallucinogens! These past couple days having access to the DMT experience has been very enlightening and entertaining. It is like a 25 minute roller coaster I can take whenever life seems to be getting dull. I feel incredibly refreshed, and the combination of dissos and tryptamines is like turning your brain into neurological soup where you can feel anything and everything, and nothing, all at once.

It's actually are very healthy therapy to define it. I am glad you are failing that because it's pretty automatic if you just approach it with the right mindset and intentions.

So definitely I think there is possibility you will notice a significant lift in general depressive and anxiety symptoms.

Which might even help hope a little better with a stressful weekend shifts for now too.

Again I never personally got to try DMT myself.

I have tripped again though, but vs normal, moderate 375 ug tonight, 475 last.

Feels every bit too. But not ridiculous.
If you haven't gotten a chance to try it, I definitely recommend it. Imo it is twice as useful and therapeutic to me as lsd ever was.

Status
Not open for further replies.