View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard from friends, in 2004, Mexico was a good zone for pretty good, if not pure, cocaine.

6 Engish quid grams too they said.

Cuba must have been good for quality at some point too.
Mexico when I went, at least northern and Central had way more meth than coke. I looked around for days and they'd be like "no, only ice". It wasn't until I saved some guys stranded in the desert (locals) and gave them a ride to a gas station and back to their car that I was allowed any of the coke.

Costa Ricas coke kind of was like half potentcy compared to say guatemala or even Panama or peru IME. I think the more touristy a location the more it will be cut. For example in Managua its looooads better than say little corn island. And all of Costa Rica is a tourist trap. $10 hamburgers?

The stuff in south America was so pure I was able to (stupidly) do like 50 IM shots of it added to ketamine liquid with no issue.
You were in the wrong part of Costa Rica my dude.

You were in the wrong part of Costa Rica my dude.
Hmm, I sampled it in orosi, San Jose, samara, Puerto Viejo.. like the stuff I just was getting in guatemala a few months ago I don't know if cuz covid they upped the purity nut it was loads better than even perus stuff, but the Costa Rican stuff I used to get was measly compared to this shit. In Costa Rica I also sampled the crack, nowhere else, and that is cheap (1$ for a 20$ rock) and ultra pure. But fuck that shit. Maybe it is just mostly a price difference and accordingly my lines were huger elsewhere.

Mexico is just a giant coke cutting room thesedays it seems.

SA via Mexico into the US. Mexican cartels butcher the product in a massive way, common knowledge. Clearly why vast majority of coke found in USD is so damn poor.

Incredible really that you have much more opportunity to find relatively pure product in Europe than the states , given the geography. It's clearly because most of Europe's supply never touches Mexican soil.

Of course I'm generalising but but there's a lot of reality to it. Of course there's plenty of shit coke in Europe too. There's real opportunity to access high quality though, if you got the contacts obviously.

Mexico is just a giant coke cutting room thesedays it seems.

SA via Mexico into the US. Mexican cartels butcher the product in a massive way, common knowledge. Clearly why vast majority of coke found in USD is so damn poor.

Incredible really that you have much more opportunity to find relatively pure product in Europe than the states , given the geography. It's clearly because most of Europe's supply never touches Mexican soil.

Of course I'm generalising but but there's a lot of reality to it. Of course there's plenty of shit coke in Europe too. There's real opportunity to access high quality though, if you got the contacts obviously.
Worst "coke" I ever had was in India and also the parts of Europe I visited weren't much better than US quality (at the time, now US is worse even)

Worst "coke" I ever had was in India and also the parts of Europe I visited weren't much better than US quality (at the time, now US is worse even)
I don't use anymore, and admittedly was blessed with an awesome connect...but I doubt I received anything under 80% pure with no active cuts whatsoever for many years. Truth, no exaggeration, no dealer spiel.

I mean obviously there's good and bad shit eveywhere, but there's always been excellent coke available in Europe. Here in the uk there's been a definite two tier market for decades now. A large chunk of the coke buying demographic here wouldn't recognise a pure product if it introduced themselves to them, and that' the market for your 25% cut to fuck stuff. There's a smaller but definitely available high quality/high price market too though.

edit - even the purest cocaine is still a terrible, terrible drug

I don't use anymore, and admittedly was blessed with an awesome connect...but I doubt I received anything under 80% pure with no active cuts whatsoever for many years. Truth, no exaggeration, no dealer spiel.

I mean obviously there's good and bad shit eveywhere, but there's always been excellent coke available in Europe. Here in the uk there's been a definite two tier market for decades now. A large chunk of the coke buying demographic here wouldn't recognise a pure product if it introduced themselves to them, and that' the market for your 25% cut to fuck stuff. There's a smaller but definitely available high quality/high price market too though.

edit - even the purest cocaine is still a wonderful, terrible drug
FTFY

I love the way real cocaine tastes and smells. Just saying, lol. I never do it anymore though.

edit - even the purest cocaine is still a terrible, terrible drug
It is terrible, but idk about terrible terrible.

Well I guess, if heroin is terrible, and cocaine is terrible terrible, and meth terrible terrible, terrible, terrible.

I always seem to turn into a little coke head when I visit Colorado. I used to do that yearly. Haven't been there since the Shpongle at Redrocks show in 2019 though.

Just got back to town from my last big job of the summer. Still catching up on threads. Now that my season is starting to wind down I'm starting to feel way overdue for a real mind bending trip night. Maybe i'll eat 100mg of 4-aco-dmt laced with some DMXE. That sounds about right, with the materials I got. That would be all my 4aco though. Really need to get a large stash of that stuff. I will be gutted if it somehow vanishes forever like MXE, Methylone, and Etizolam did (right out from under my nose!)

I always seem to turn into a little coke head when I visit Colorado. I used to do that yearly. Haven't been there since the Shpongle at Redrocks show in 2019 though.

Just got back to town from my last big job of the summer. Still catching up on threads. Now that my season is starting to wind down I'm starting to feel way overdue for a real mind bending trip night. Maybe i'll eat 100mg of 4-aco-dmt laced with some DMXE. That sounds about right, with the materials I got. That would be all my 4aco though. Really need to get a large stash of that stuff. I will be gutted if it somehow vanishes forever like MXE, Methylone, and Etizolam did (right out from under my nose!)
Feels like there will always be more analouges out there. The originals are pretty goddamned good though. I miss 2CE so so much.

Feels like there will always be more analouges out there. The originals are pretty goddamned good though. I miss 2CE so so much.
I feel like the complexity of the new analogues just make them over all less usable.
Its a minor miracle we still have access to simpler tryptamines with the way things have gone in the last decade.
Okay, we have some really good lysergamides too, but it wasn't all that long ago that they weren't even around. I just can't shake the feeling the clock is ticking on the whole lot of it. Luckily I got plenty of lysergics stashed and never a shortage of LSD.
I got a comfy stash of 2C-E, I, D, C, P, and Tsomething (can't remember which off the top of my head...) I get into those so infrequently I'll probably never run out....
But 4-AcO-DMT always gets consumed and never sticks around for very long in my stash. I have at least a half gram of just about ever other 4sub that was around 5 years ago. None of them are quite as a good as Psilacetin in my opinion.

I feel like the complexity of the new analogues just make them over all less usable.
Its a minor miracle we still have access to simpler tryptamines with the way things have gone in the last decade.
Okay, we have some really good lysergamides too, but it wasn't all that long ago that they weren't even around. I just can't shake the feeling the clock is ticking on the whole lot of it. Luckily I got plenty of lysergics stashed and never a shortage of LSD.
I got a comfy stash of 2C-E, I, D, C, P, and Tsomething (can't remember which off the top of my head...) I get into those so infrequently I'll probably never run out....
But 4-AcO-DMT always gets consumed and never sticks around for very long in my stash. I have at least a half gram of just about ever other 4sub that was around 5 years ago. None of them are quite as a good as Psilacetin in my opinion.
You like it that much more than psilocybin? So many mushrooms around here, makes it hard to buy 4-aco-dmt!

In some ways yes. I can push myself quite a bit further with 4-AcO-DMT, generally know more closely what to expect, and have less potential gastrointestinal effects.
Don't get me wrong though, I love mushrooms. They are not nearly as available where I am. I usually nab an ounce every 2 years or so. No excuse though. I have grown shrooms before and it was so easy we should probably all have little chambers going in our closets.

In some ways yes. I can push myself quite a bit further with 4-AcO-DMT, generally know more closely what to expect, and have less potential gastrointestinal effects.
Don't get me wrong though, I love mushrooms. They are not nearly as available where I am. I usually nab an ounce every 2 years or so. No excuse though. I have grown shrooms before and it was so easy we should probably all have little chambers going in our closets.

I also find 4-aco-dmt to be a bit gentler and less confusing. Mushrooms can really lead to some racing thoughts. Bit of a wild coincidence, while I was on 10 year break from psychedelics a patch of cyanescens decided to fruit in my backyard. Happy, happy day!

Makes a guy wonder how they found me...not religous at all but that was a crazy turn of events. How did a that spore end up in a retired psychonauts backyard and mange to get established? Back in the game now :D

Have done that combo a few or so times but only at low doses; found it real relaxing and dreamy One thing I liked to do while already on a bit of 2c-p and/or 2cb was to plug a small bit of 2c-b+2c-p+mxe.

Status
Not open for further replies.