• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I have sources still for ald-52 and LSZ. A bit pricey but they're around.
Grab it! If it's legit, clean. I would. I would switch every tab in yard for it but beggars can't be choosers, and I'm not begging anyway.

I don't need acid anymore. I just have it.

Including this. I can't see it go wasted, saved for whenever.

Whenever is now. It's gonna be intense, already has been.

simstim

Bluelighter
Last time I ordered DNM regular LSD was cheaper than all the clear net lysergamides and just as easy to ship being pieces of paper. I need to look into it again.

It's been years since I've had any acid.

I need to plan another psychedelic excursion soon. Acid would be nice.

I love the body high of lysergamides.

simstim

Bluelighter
Have you ever tried squeezing the edges of a compact disc while high on LSD?? I don't know why but to me it always felt really good to my fingers. 😂

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Last time I ordered DNM regular LSD was cheaper than all the clear net lysergamides and just as easy to ship being pieces of paper. I need to look into it again.

It's been years since I've had any acid.

I need to plan another psychedelic excursion soon. Acid would be nice.

I love the body high of lysergamides.
ALD is a real mind journey too. It lights you up. I can see me freaking out lol but like always just gotta fix up.

Really very very ever so high though.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Have you ever tried squeezing the edges of a compact disc while high on LSD?? I don't know why but to me it always felt really good to my fingers. 😂
Normally I'd say I'll have to get back to you on that, except I don't think I can offer anything on that.

I'm just happy if I can find the CD when I trip lol.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Thing is, I COULD go as deep as wished, like no tomorrow.

I have some control. But am open to extreme measures at times.

simstim

Bluelighter
Normally I'd say I'll have to get back to you on that, except I don't think I can offer anything on that.

I'm just happy if I can find the CD when I trip lol.
I love those trips where you can barely move let alone make sense of the CDs!!!

At that point I usually just give up and lay there rolling around on the bed.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I love those trips where you can barely move let alone make sense of the CDs!!!

At that point I usually just give up and lay there rolling around on the bed.
I can relate. But lol, you know how it is- when you trip more often than not basically, you need to learn to be functional.

I know you can relate.

simstim

Bluelighter
I can relate. But lol, you know how it is- when you trip more often than not basically, you need to learn to be functional.

I know you can relate.
I've tripped quite a few times out in public, with large crowds of people, so yes I know what you mean.

simstim

Bluelighter
We are talking about some major "adaptations" here though, ftr.
You've heard my description of my first trip. Hundreds of thousands of people watching a military airshow/fireworks display.

If I could take acid, first time, with no guidance, and nobody with me who had ever tripped before, and make it through that without incident then why would I ever be afraid of tripping in other situations. 😆

I don't really like tripping around my family though because none of them gets high at all.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
fuck my hppd is pretty strong from microdosing alot. but it doesnt bother me. who i am today is leagues better than who i was when i put my plan into action in feb with a range of goals to achieve.

Kaden_Nite

Bluelight Crew
This mexazolam is fucking strong. I've been taking it for about a week (I think).. all the days are blurring together. I just realised it's Tuesday. Thought it was still the weekend.

Next state over (where I work) has been in lockdown so I haven't had work (luckily).

This stuff is deceptive. Xanax makes its' presence known, when it medicines you - you know you have been spoken to. Mexazolam is the Gary Cooper benzo; the strong, silent type. But once he gets started you can't shut him up.

20 milligrams later, I have three new synthesizers, a festival ticket for July 2022 and a massive fucking hole in my savings account. Back to ol dependable Valium

But at least I had fun.

Last edited:

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Our dog, real beauty greyhound she likes going in the garden looking for rats which do kick about here lol.

She doesn't want to hurt them though, nor catch them.

She wants to actually MEET the rats in the local neighbourhood.

So I try to allow her room for growing her own independent social network.

True story I swear.