• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Kaleida

Bluelight Crew
Always a banger. Highly recommend the George A. Romero film of the same name for anyone who hasn't seen it!

Never heard of it but it sounds fun from the short description I just read, I'll look into it.

It's always the season of the witch in my life anymore.

Kaleida

Bluelight Crew
Savant may be my favorite modern artist, he's awesome. And Alchemist is actually my favorite album. This was my favorite song for a long time, and still holds a special place in my heart:

Another good song and album:

And another:

Unrelated:

Kaleida

Bluelight Crew
I can definitely relate to that. I've actually managed to convert someone who claimed to not enjoy electronic music by introducing him to Savant songs with that kind of appeal, hehe.

That's a really nice one too, Orakel's a pretty good album in general, I really like Spacewolfe. Invasion is another album I really enjoy, and these are probably my favorite tracks on it:

Cult is also pretty good:

Kaden_Nite

Bluelight Crew
10 megabytes of MXE in a cap earlier. Thiiiss, finally, is how I remember it. How I like it. Putting my feet up on a Sunday night and drifting downstream, past my worries and all the uncertainties of tomorrow.

Today is yesterday's tomorrow and tomorrow's yesterday and.. I forget where I was going with this but when life isn't going your way, always remember the three simple words that make it all okay:

We did it!

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
So a friend of mine just gave me these interesting LSD blotters.
Each blotter is a small Listerine colored pyramid with gold flecks on them. Anyone ever come across blotters like that?

Like this:
Except mine are greener and have gold flecks on them too.

These are what I have, except they're red with gold flecks. Everyone is talking about the pyramid gels with gold flecks. Some of the best L I've ever had, for sure. I have 36 more of them, ate one and then one 2 hours later a couple of weekends ago. It was so lovely.

simstim

Bluelighter
I really need to order some lysergamides. The only one I've had in recent years is high dose mg seed. I've actually had some pretty decent mg seed trips. Nothing too deep mind, but I was getting decent visuals for morning glory.

My last LSD trip was 0.5mg. nothing special. I laid on the bed next to wife all night, who was asleep, and watched sitcoms on TV until the wee hours.

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
I am guessing your tabs were over-reported on dosage and you took quite a bit less than 500ug. Unless your tolerance is just really really high.

simstim

Bluelighter
I am guessing your tabs were over-reported on dosage and you took quite a bit less than 500ug. Unless your tolerance is just really really high.
It's quite possible. I took two of supposed to be 250ug hits that I got online and it was pretty chill. I had a much stronger trip once from two and half hits that I got locally once of unknown dosage.

They must have been really strong because I tripped for a long ass time too. I also puked which was a first on acid. Could be because I had a wicked hangover when I took it though.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
It's quite possible. I took two of supposed to be 250ug hits that I got online and it was pretty chill. I had a much stronger trip once from two and half hits that I got locally once of unknown dosage.

They must have been really strong because I tripped for a long ass time too. I also puked which was a first on acid. Could be because I had a wicked hangover when I took it though.
Lol, you posted at 4.20! Albeit a.m. but still.

This stuff is mental though. It's magical. Best acid I know of.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I really want to try LSZ. Even if only once.
I swear this is the best "acid" on earth.

I only got 15 before production ceased May 2019.

So this is the 3rd time only.

The other two were mental, to me very distinct to LSD 25.

It's more of a "trip". Visuals espec CEV holographic world, so clean and smooth too.

To me, ALD is a bit like MDA if you get me.