• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Gunna load up the plenty right now, y'all

I screenshotted my clock at 4:20 just now but can't upload pic... need a "URL". Jesus Christ, y'all make me need to use some image hosting site i'm too lazy fuuuuck ;)
Imgbb works fast and easy. It's less fuddling than Imgur.

Imgur kicked up a hiatus on Fcomubustion about 3 years back on account of there being a classifieds section on forum, vaporizers and all bits n bobs doing their 2nd, 3rd, and so on hand rounds.

So all images posted there until then were erased by imgur.

Imgbb is easier.

thought-artist

Greenlighter
Imgbb works fast and easy. It's less fuddling than Imgur.

Imgur kicked up a hiatus on Fcomubustion about 3 years back on account of there being a classifieds section on forum, vaporizers and all bits n bobs doing their 2nd, 3rd, and so on hand rounds.

So all images posted there until then were erased by imgur.

Imgbb is easier.
That's cray cray

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
I use imgur but either way, imgbb is good too from what I understand. Maybe even betterm who knows? I m used to imgur and never had any problems. I use the app so I upload pics directly from my phone and then use the desktop site to paste them into BL (I hate using BL on my phone so I always use my PC). You can get the image link from the phone app too though. Takes me 2 seconds. We were allowing direct uploads for a minute, but in that brief time it jacked our server costs up exponentially so we stopped.

ItsAFunThing

Bluelighter
I'm sitting here comtemplating as 2 ml water with 12 mg 2C-B dissolved wait for me alongside an eyedropper. Am I really doing this? Another cheeky sunday evening trip, can't be too intense, eh?
Edit: wooooah

Last edited:

Pfafffed

Bluelighter
Well, he found 2-FDCK to be pleasant enough, but despite titrating up pretty quickly to 50mg insufflated, he didn't note any antidepressant effects today.

Gonna go with MXE tonight, probably sublingually or maybe rectally. Any dosage recs for a first time, disso naive tripper?

That is, provided I can find some indication that it isn't dangerous to combine with St John's Wort.

Pfafffed

Bluelighter

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
I find 2f-DCK quite underwhelming, though I will say it is stronger orally than nasally, unlike ketamine (and several friends agree). It was probably worthwhile in that now he knows he doesn't disagree with dissociatives. But MXE is likely to be much more effective. I'd try for 30mg oral with a possible booster of 20mg about an hour or so in, if he's feeling it.

ItsAFunThing

Bluelighter
Well, that was a real blast-off, complete with the burning sensation at the thrusters. Felt more nausea than usual for some reason.
However!
2C-B really felt like something new this way. I was completely floored by the, uh, rapid onset of this one.
The stimulating effects were more pronounced but I didn't get much CEVs. That only occurs at higher doses for me so no surprise.
Also I must really note the overwhelming euphoric sensations that usually get dulled by the stomach discomfort.
This time they were clear and hoo boy did I invent some funny words. Floored by the intenseroonie. Mamma mia!
I'm definitely taking a little t-break and retrying with 15 mg. Haven't had such a nice trip on 2C-B in quite a while.
Wouldn't even say that the effects expire earlier, I'm certainly still feeling a nice afterglow (+3h).
Now time for chamomile tea, honey and a little herb.

Sending you guys some inner peace on this rainy evening too.

Pfafffed

Bluelighter
I stand corrected. He told me that as the day has gone on, he realized that he's been feeling better today than he has in a month. From the outside it looks like a modest improvement, but he told me that for a change he hasn't been anxious or stressed about anything all day.

A few minutes ago, he told me that he was ready to try the MXE to see if it might work better, but I regretfully informed him that 6pm might be pushing it. Dunno yet if he's going to find it interferes with sleep, but he's got a 4am flight tomorrow, so that's probably not the best time to test the waters. The MXE trial will have to wait until next week. I'm just really, really glad that he's feeling a bit better.

bingey

Bluelight Crew
I find 2f-DCK quite underwhelming, though I will say it is stronger orally than nasally, unlike ketamine (and several friends agree). It was probably worthwhile in that now he knows he doesn't disagree with dissociatives. But MXE is likely to be much more effective. I'd try for 30mg oral with a possible booster of 20mg about an hour or so in, if he's feeling it.
Can you hole on 2f_dck?

Pfafffed

Bluelighter
I've never tried. I've only had ketamine twice and only holed on it once. I picked up the 2fdck years ago hoping that it would help me with depression. It didn't, and I didn't like it much either. It seemed...weird. Cold and stimulating and off-putting, not that I gave it many chances. People seemed to like it well enough, but I'm not a disso fan outside of nitrous on psychedelics and the very, very rare MXE mini dose. MXiPR sounded fun, but the batch that was circulating sounded like it had a lot of other nasties in it.

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
Can you hole on 2f_dck?

Yeah definitely. It's pretty similar to ketamine, but less warm and psychedelic. You can definitely hole on it. I'd say it's more similar to K than any other disso. Though unlike K (and like most of the other ACHs), it is stronger orally than nasally. Though many people do not realize this because snorting is such an ingrained idea with dissociatives/ketamine.

I don't really care for 2f-DCK, it's very boring in my opinion.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Yo guys.

Seriously if you have a route, DO have a look here, seconds long clip of some mad 3D Holographic simulation technology.

Now it would be pretty good I reckon, say about 5 pm summer's day, strolling about legs aching a bit, had/having an adventure but looking forward to home's sanctuary
(I forgot to say crucially ofc on a good trip), then just stroll past this on your ways, as you do lol.

electronDegenerate

Bluelighter
Going off of this
I can attest that MXE had some amazing antidepressant effects like I never even thought was possible (for me)
The MXE afterglow was so nice it alone would make MXE worth taking. Taking a drug that would take me to the edge of insanity and back
and leave me feeling that good afterwards put it in a class that had been only occupied by Ayahuasca.
I had a friend who was battling his heroin addiction and severe depression who said he never felt so free of it all after using MXE his first time.
Even though he eventually succumbed to his depression, I like to think I provided him at least a moment of peace with that, but that could just be my hubris talking.
Honestly MXE may be the best antidepressant chemical to ever come out of a lab, at least as far as that feeling of "holy shit i'm free" goes.
Who knows if it is sustainable. That's just my 2 cents.