View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an idiot vendor substitute liquid LSD drops for the 100 tabs I ordered and imagine it would safely get through Customs. Now, deep cleansing my house and computers. I also probably have to move addresses before thinking of using the postal service for anything other than letters from the government and and junk mail.
You order from outside of the country?

Why? Isn't domestic shipping the whole point of the dark net? No judgement, genuinely curious. I don't use the DNMs, don't really know much about how people of our hemisphere use them.

If ordering internationally, why not mix it up a bit? Some DOx, LSZ, a little cyclopropyl-AL-LAD or some LAMPA?

Also, are you sure it's ended up in unfriendly hands?

You order from outside of the country?

Why? Isn't domestic shipping the whole point of the dark net? No judgement, genuinely curious. I don't use the DNMs, don't really know much about how people of our hemisphere use them.

If ordering internationally, why not mix it up a bit? Some DOx, LSZ, a little cyclopropyl-AL-LAD or some LAMPA?

Also, are you sure it's ended up in unfriendly hands?
The absolutely only thing I would ever order from overseas is paper blotters because extremely high quality blotters are available for 1/4 domestic price at a reasonable volume. I haven’t done it often and mainly because I was curious to see if there was anything special about some name brand product and the local supply.

I wouldn’t do it again though.

Living in EU is fantastic if you're into RCs and stuff.
No customs between EU countries, you never have to worry about a thing.

I'm kind of glad that no lysergamide has ever hit the spot for me. All of the grey market ones are really expensive compared to PEAs and other tryptamines.

Well not so much when you consider I paid about 10 cents per dose for a rocket launch to Saturn with DOC. Though granted, that was an insane deal.

Actual LSD is cheaper than the RC lysergamides, they're among the highest priced RCs per dose.

took some mushroom microdoses for the first time this week. Gonna clean up my pad write some reports then chill later on maybe do some racemic ket? maybe do mdma who knows i have a wide range of drugs on me lol lots of fun to be had.

I’m posting a new profile on Tinder and some other apps and listing my occupation as Academic/Writer/Psychonaut this time. Maybe with Psychonaut first. Also setting age range as 30-40. Which is minimum 10 years younger than me.

Hopefully this will filter out the real anti-drug women, of which there are a great many. I’ve decided I’m not dating anyone I have to hide psychedelics from. I’m not sure about whether I need them to accept IM ketamine as well. I am open to compromise.

While I’m pretty middle-of-the-road beige in what drugs I take, I think ‘psychonaut’ sounds better than ‘lifelong polydrug abuser’. I would do more proper exploration if I lived in a country with more interesting drugs. So it’s not really a lie.

I’m also insisting on someone who works their own hours or is independently wealthy so my life doesn’t start revolving around their 9-5 M-F schedule or their shift roster.

Also they must love dogs and have no kids.

I wonder how many such people there are out there? And should I get professional photos and a manscaping facial to appear my best? Or a close-up photo with a couple of blotters on my poked-out tongue?

I’m posting a new profile on Tinder and some other apps and listing my occupation as Academic/Writer/Psychonaut this time. Maybe with Psychonaut first. Also setting age range as 30-40. Which is minimum 10 years younger than me.

Hopefully this will filter out the real anti-drug women, of which there are a great many. I’ve decided I’m not dating anyone I have to hide psychedelics from. I’m not sure about whether I need them to accept IM ketamine as well. I am open to compromise.

While I’m pretty middle-of-the-road beige in what drugs I take, I think ‘psychonaut’ sounds better than ‘lifelong polydrug abuser’. I would do more proper exploration if I lived in a country with more interesting drugs. So it’s not really a lie.

I’m also insisting on someone who works their own hours or is independently wealthy so my life doesn’t start revolving around their 9-5 M-F schedule or their shift roster.

Also they must love dogs and have no kids.

I wonder how many such people there are out there? And should I get professional photos and a manscaping facial to appear my best? Or a close-up photo with a couple of blotters on my poked-out tongue?
there are women out there are accepting of psychedelics can be hard to find though. When you do find one cherish them. Id never date a women who was anti psychedelics or did not do them. I live a higher consciousness living, never lower your standards to the robots who do not consume psychedelics.

Id honestly put into psychedelics and exploring the universe into your bio. This will attract the right type.

Hasnt worked for me lol
Did you just get no matches at all? Or did some people match and ask questions about your drug habits and then blow you off?

If the former it could have been other things I guess (no offence!). When I have not mentioned drugs in the past and emphasised how interesting and amusing I am and used a lot of varied photos I have got a decent number of matches.

But when I mentioned mental health in conversation (ie bipolar) I often got ghosted and that was without even mentioning drugs.

@Perforated
Youre right. Its not psychedelic use thats the issue.
Its my alcoholism, amongst other things
Lots of matches and convos then I ghost before meetups... so i just deleted the apps. Its not fair to my matches

If one is looking Id suggest being open.
No point in attracting someone who wont accept you as you are.

The one time I actually hooked up with someone on Tinder I had a profile that didn't specifically mention psychedelics but if you read between the lines it was detectable. Turns out the lady was also into all that stuff (and of course we knew a bunch of the same people). Maybe just don't make it your entire personality? In any case, you can usually tell who you can definitely not vibe with. But overall it's an alienating experience, and I don't recommend it lol. Weirded me the fuck out

I admitted to the lady that I've been talking to that I used marijuana, psychedelics, and MDMA and she wasn't scared off. I've seriously cut back on how much we are chatting though since I'm not really into her physically.

Just distracting myself for a minute, helps while high intensity come ups wind in and down will be nice, just physically.

But some sights. Tell me that's not a face!

Here, this one plant we harvested. Lovely sticky smelly weed. Untrimmed, but all leaves are active and sticky anway. Nice looking bud to grind anyway.

That bud looks tasty. I wish I had some bud. All I have tonight is a piece of a spice blunt. Yuck!!

That bud looks tasty. I wish I had some bud. All I have tonight is a piece of a spice blunt. Yuck!!
Lol! I'm actually in a good mood. So bizarrely I can still have a laugh.

The weed is how weed should be. Organic, sun, filtered water (we also magnetise the water to bolster plant growth, vigour and yield.

Real Military and Nasa trick.

Nature only, from seed, with care, to slow cure, barely handled.

Not super THC high, maybe 16 %? But it gets you high, consciously, works. Dreamy, sweet taste.

But was gonna say- Wishes! Lol, each time I'm not expecting it, you fond another wish for me to laugh at lol!

So my head is good really. Chilled down after getting too drawn into...Politics.

But this is so intense physically still. For me it doesn't compare to oral.

Like 900 mics oral, would not be this bodily intense for sure.

And @simstim I wish you had some nice herb too. Wish teleport was ready now. I'd surprise you with the shockingly good company I can actually be in flesh.

Always up for a crack too.

I'm chatting with another chick now. She's cute. Also, this one is a couple years younger than me rather than a decade older.

I honestly don't know why I bother though. She's not likely to be interested if she knew I can't legally drive at the moment, or if she saw the filth in my apartment. Or if/when she finds out I don't work and spend most of my days drinking.

It's fun to talk to girls though.

How did I come to be in such a pathetic state? I'm sure rolling 24/7 5 days out of every week for several months didn't help. Neither did switching to alcohol after I stopped rolling everyday.

I wish I could pay someone to scrub every last inch of this apartment.

Someday soon I'm going to give up drinking and do something about it. I can't continue this way forever.

Lol! I'm actually in a good mood. So bizarrely I can still have a laugh.

The weed is how weed should be. Organic, sun, filtered water (we also magnetise the water to bolster plant growth, vigour and yield.

Real Military and Nasa trick.

Nature only, from seed, with care, to slow cure, barely handled.

Not super THC high, maybe 16 %? But it gets you high, consciously, works. Dreamy, sweet taste.

But was gonna say- Wishes! Lol, each time I'm not expecting it, you fond another wish for me to laugh at lol!

So my head is good really. Chilled down after getting too drawn into...Politics.

But this is so intense physically still. For me it doesn't compare to oral.

Like 900 mics oral, would not be this bodily intense for sure.

And @simstim I wish you had some nice herb too. Wish teleport was ready now. I'd surprise you with the shockingly good company I can actually be in flesh.

Always up for a crack too.
I'll probably get some bud tomorrow. My friend's baby daddy texted me the other day offering jet fuel strain and something else. I dunno if I'll call him though. I try to stay loyal to my other guy (my MDMA guy).

The last bud I got from him was the best he's ever sold me. He never has named bud though and it isn't the same from purchase to purchase. It's always pretty good stuff though.

You mean best weed from your MDMA guy last time?

If so...stick! All day long. Freedoms. Your life, is for you, at minimal expense to others, who you are still there for.

If though you mean, this guy had amazing herb last time? Me. I'd get both! Lol

And some more pills, just because I probably would, I mean.

But just be sure once every 3 months, better 6. Maybe no more than 6 times in your life. 😉 I know I shouldn't say that, but taking tonne loads of MDMA was less demanding to me than equivalent relative tonne of LSD.

To be respected.
They both have killer bud. I've been pretty loyal to my MDMA guy for bud though. Before I started rolling again he was my herb man.

I took an 11 year break from all drugs that produce a roll until he gave me a pill one day for being a good and very regular herb customer. Then it was on and I was calling him every few days for 10x strong MDMA pills and 4g of bud every time.

It's unbelievable to me how much MDMA I've consumed this year, but compared to using over twenty grams of 4-mmc a week, every week, 11 years ago I guess it's not that impressive.

I just took a few hits off a spice blunt and it made me puke. I thought I was done puking so I started to urinate in the toilet.

The next thing i know I'm puking and peeing at the same time!! That was a first, lol!!

I may...redose some point. Oral only. I feel okay. Was just my physical NS and the prolonged intense body level there.
Lucky. Tripping sounds good right now. Another wish.

I'm trying to finish one last beer and go to bed. I've gotta get up early so I can get cleaned up for church in the morning.

I have a feeling that's gonna be rough. Probably going to involve drinking a few beers, showering, clipping my nails at the least. Hopefully I'll have time to shape up my beard.

It's past bedtime...

Status
Not open for further replies.