View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i hit my personal record of 90mg snorted 4-aco-dmt today plus 4.8mg 25b-NBOH and ~45mg snorted 3-MMC. Just took like 25-30mg deschloroetizolam to try and sleep.

Was reminiscing earlier about how my ex wife caught me doing 50/50 mixed IV shots of MXE and 4-ho-det years ago. Crazy times. Talk about being floored.

I quit using needles before my daughter was born and she's 7 now. Well i have shot some meth a few times since i split with my wife but that's not my DOC. I prefer to trip and roll....

I just contacted an old tripping and rolling buddy to let him know I've got access to both. I don't think he's ever flipped so I'm trying to get him to try. I miss my old tripping and rolling buddies. We rarely get together anymore....
You are hardcore mate, I’ll give it to you. I’m a beaten ivy myself currently. Off my head too much still, just done my days on the real drugs, but am hoping to trip mega deep again, It would just be a bad time if I tried that now.

Guys, I’m just leaving note here, haha, like just in case.

I’m just heading out to a local riverside as it’s a glorious day, to come up on the 300 mics of acid I just, totally, spontaneously took after a 6 + week reset.

Already so high on weed and kava, mega tired but a trip,is good sometimes at shaking you back into shape.

I’m feeling it strong, dropped before my shower but still under tongue.

Getting weed and vape bits together hoping to meet a mate at nearby house when he finishes work.

So I’m going to brave public. I may need luck? I’ll take what comes I expect as usual, hope to chat to you later.

Oh, big jar kava to keep me chill down by the river, will hold off vaporizing weed til later this avo.

When I was a teenager, a new drug labelled 'triptasy' or 'trip2C' by the media was showing up in pills.

Collective 'wisdom' at the time was that triptasy is 2C-B, but it tended to be any dose of any 2C compound.

Needless to say, Australia was not given a fair introduction to the incredible world of psychedelic phenethylamines.

Last edited:
Not that 'triptasy' was ever common (relative to MDMA/MDA).

I came across them a few times myself and a few people I'd talked to about it described unpleasant effects like wavy, temperamental experiences.

Of the nicer batches I tried:
A well pressed batch of white star pills (which testing revealed only contained around 7mg of 2C-B each). Two pills with some weed was like some marshmallow dream, valium for the soul. I still remember the look of the city lights passing by the car, like ribbons of colour following us along.

The worst (for me at least, though my friends loved these) sold as 2C-I, but more like a heavy dose of 2C-T-2 (never found out for sure) - these green pills with the press rubbed off. Both times I had them, they quite literally floored me. My flatmate came home to find every radio in the house on full volume. The curtains were drawn, all lights off and I was wearing dark sunglasses on the floor watching television unable to explain myself. She'd tried it the night before so immediately understood.

It was only upon finding out about RC vendors that I was provided both pure, quantifiable powders of those compounds, along with the important lesson that the dose makes the poison!

Wish that the classic phenethylamines were still as easy to get but at least I got to try. 2C-B-fly and mescaline are my go-to phenethylamines now. They get the job done.

Last edited:
I've decided to trial allylescaline today. Going hiking with my girlfriend and her mom, and feeling up to a little trip with something as supposedly euphoric and easygoing as AL. I took an allergy test a few hours ago and 32mg 30 minutes ago. So far I have a very pleasant feeling slowly enveloping me, euphoric glow in the extremities and face, good mood, no bodyload whatsoever. I think this will be very nice. :)

20210805-192226.jpg

Small bit of fun for some friends and I am bravely taking more than I ever have tomorrow which isn't even a full one but these are fat suckers never had street D25 tabs this big lol I'll be back!

Nice, I haven't tried LSZ yet, let us know how it goes. How would you describe LSZ compared to LSD and any other lysergamides you've tried?

I ordered some LSZ years back when it first appeared, and it got lost in the mail, never arrived nor did I get a letter from customs. By the time they would agree to reship, they had sold out and were not getting more.

Just checking in as I drift off to sleep 8 hours after taking one hit of lsd.

If you guys ever want to trip especially hard, just...don’t trip for 15 months and then take a completely normal (or even small) sized dose :)

I can’t believe that one hit was this strong. If I wasn’t certain of the single hit I took, I might think I had taken more or “over” dosed somehow. Not in a dangerous way, just over my intended dose. Was about to eat two and decided to be conservative and only eat one. Glad I saved it but also curious how much more tonight could have been if I took both

I feel like I should follow up on this trip/post. My trip was pretty good fun. Spent it outside around a fire, then let the fire go out and just laid around the backyard listening to music. Literally was running around barefoot and shirtless to express the energy I was feeling...even did a cartwheel.

But my comedown and particularly the next couple days were probably the worst of any trip I’ve ever had. Seems like I might have had some significant vasoconstriction in my hands and feet...or was it from all the abnormal activity? Breaking sticks for the fire and running around barefoot? I got the worrisome idea that I was gonna get a blood clot. Most of it could’ve been hypochondriac anxiety. I also had a “cloudy” head the next two days, brain felt sluggish. Bit of sleep deprivation didn’t help.
It wasn’t THAT bad and I’m back to normal now, but thought it was at least worth mentioning here. It’s not always rainbows and butterflies.

The thought actually crossed my mind that I might not be cut out for tripping anymore. I never understood when my older (than me) friends..in their 30s or 40s would say that they couldn’t trip anymore. Unfortunately, I may be starting to understand :/
A little early to claim that I’m done tripping for good though. This stash isn’t gonna drop itself haha, we will see how I feel next year.

Also been curious for years whether or not I have real LSD or possibly an analogue. Being able to fall asleep 8 hours after dosing, or being mostly baseline after 6 or so hours doesn’t seem to line up...but I’m quite certain what I have is at least a lysergamide of some sort. I know this type of question is unanswerable without sending a sample to the lab.

Whoever makes LSD, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they were unknowingly (or knowingly) synthesizing a related lysergamide. Do all the “cooks” really need to be expert organic chemists? Or could they be shown the reactions with one reagent switched out and then they’re making Eth-Lad or pro lad.

One thing that seems a little much on lsd is the manic feeling it can produce. Like a god-complex that I’m somehow involved when the wind blows, or that I can “feel” at the sub-atomic level. I think I read about this undesirable effect from lsd in one of the big and dandy lysergamide threads...and then I experienced it (you bastards musta put the idea in my head haha)

Separate note to dragonix: shoutout to western ny! That’s where I grew up

Last edited:
Hey coming up on Lambda now dosed first at 311am some more at 420a it is Friday gotta be to work at nine at a garden center wont really try to take it a bit further until this afternoon wish me luck I could use it but I only keep a small supply around just in case now.

Will need a tolerance break/rest after tonight

Nice, I haven't tried LSZ yet, let us know how it goes. How would you describe LSZ compared to LSD and any other lysergamides you've tried?

I ordered some LSZ years back when it first appeared, and it got lost in the mail, never arrived nor did I get a letter from customs. By the time they would agree to reship, they had sold out and were not getting more.
Certainly seems less visual but I have not dosed much I usually dont go into these things for a full dose very quickly will try to make a report sometime since you bring that up!

Think I might do some of my 2c-b and 2c-p within the next few days; been a few months since I tripped and am looking forward to it. The weather down here is finally getting bearable; love love tripping during the winter.

Thanks for the song needed a lift fell into a dark thought loop of resentment incited by physical and spiritual baggage and my own choices basically cya later

I think I need to find something more potent than deschloroetizolam to order in bulk. This half gram of deschloroetiz has gone WAY faster than expected. I used to get grams of phenazepam and that lasted forever because of the high potency and long half life.
Yeah, fluclotiz is much more potent. I haven’t gone above 1mg. Typically .666mg gets me all the effects I need and I try to resist the impulse to add more.
But if you’re looking for long half life, then fluclo isn’t the way to go.

Yeah, fluclotiz is much more potent. I haven’t gone above 1mg. Typically .666mg gets me all the effects I need and I try to resist the impulse to add more.
But if you’re looking for long half life, then fluclo isn’t the way to go.

deschloroetiz is, by all I have heard, a super shitty benzo. And very impotent (for a benzo)

My bad this is an old thread it looks like should be more careful aware

This thread isn't old. :D

@Kaleida my father in law introduced me to that tune right when it first came out. He sent it to me in an email "This is a pretty good chune" .. it was hilarious, he's a chill old hippy dude.

deschloroetiz is, by all I have heard, a super shitty benzo. And very impotent (for a benzo)

This thread isn't old. :D
It gets a lot of hate, but I think it stems from the much higher doses or even substandard batches. Mine, recently sourced, was satisfactory at 5-7.5 mg but I’m virtually benzo-naive. It has its place, not too sedating but good mood enhancement and duration of action. YMMV. Mine was free, so I might be less enthusiastic had I paid for it. But it definitely has it’s uses. Different strokes for different folks

Last edited:
It gets a lot of hate, but I think it stems from the much higher doses or even substandard batches. Mine, recently sourced, was satisfactory at 5-7.5 mg but I’m virtually benzo-naive. It has its place, not too sedating but good mood enhancement and duration of action. YMMV. Mine was free, so I might be less enthusiastic having paid for it. But it definitely has it’s used. Different atrokes for different folks
I enjoyed deschloroetizolam every bit as much as etizolam. It's just far less potent.

Status
Not open for further replies.