• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Delsyd

Bluelight Crew
On topic of female trip buddies.
It really depends on the crowd you surround yourself with. Most of the women I know partake in psychedelics and the ones that don’t have no problem with it. My girlfriend actually prefers to take higher doses than I do (tho I have more experience with psychedelics than she does).
She is also my favorite person to trip with and one of the few I feel comfortable taking high doses with.

telepathetic

Bluelighter
i have only tripped like twice without females (out of hundreds), most of them were great, though there were two or three individuals in particular tripping alone with could be horrible and often found them forcing their way into any time i would try to plan a trip without them and then ruining it, so yeah be careful. and then there was the sadistic one that liked to try to mindfuck people for fun.

but yeah, i can't imagine never tripping with the goddess energy around :'(

i haven't really tripped since my last partner and I split except for two occasions and a couple very small threshold bumps of 2cb
----------------
scratch that, had a really great LSD trip before my last trip which was one of those two other occasions... it did take me a little far out though, thinking ppl were shapeshifters

i really cant wait for teh day I can take some LSD and sit next to a waterfall.

going to try to spend the next 30 days totally sober so I can be healthy enough to take 36mg of 2c-b, and heavily considering taking some ibogaine soon

Addam

Bluelighter
I'm so glad I bought 15g a few years ago now. 5g gone though... needa slow my habit or I'll never get to have etiz again.

Anyone benzo tolerant try deschloroetiz? If it's halfway decent I may just order a few dozen grams to futureproof my benzo stash, I like having backups for when I switch doctors; always gettin' hassled for my measly 2mg alpraz per day for IBS cramping...
I might recommend fluclotizolam over deschloroetizolam. I have both and I certainly prefer the fluclo. However, I am not benzo tolerant, so I shouldn’t even be answering your question, lol.
When we look at the numbers though, it’s certainly more economical to go with fluclo. I’d require 5-7mg of deschloro to get where 1mg fluclo takes me.

phenethylo J

Moderator: DiTM
Staff member
2c-b to boost marijuana? I’d think it would be the other way around, marijuana to boost 2c-b.
2c-b is a fantastic drug on its own as well.
It also combines great with dissociatives.
I used to do that sometimes I'd just plug 2-3mg just for some mild stimulating effects also mixing little sub mg amounts in with bumps of k seemed to work good for when I more in the mood for just a dissociative trip but just wanted to ad a tiny bit of light to it.

Just had some dabs of shatter and distillate just started a few days ago after over a month break. Been smoking on and off the past year rather than just ordering more whenever I run out.

simstim

Bluelighter
Well i had a pretty intense/ unexpected trip last night. Lol!!

I had been up several days on 3-MMC and decided to take deschloroetizolam to help come down. I took something close to 30mg and slept for awhile.

Then i woke up around 2am and for some reason proceeded to weigh out and snort 30mg of 4-aco-dmt!!! I actually remember doing it but have absolutely no memory of why!!

I remember i kept going "oh shit! Why did i do that!" The whole trip lol. I still have no idea why i got up and randomly did that in the middle of the night.

Woke up this morning still feeling the deschloroetizolam. Smoking some weed and having some beers.

Anyone else done something like that?? I enjoyed it, but it was very intense and completely unplanned for.

simstim

Bluelighter
I might recommend fluclotizolam over deschloroetizolam. I have both and I certainly prefer the fluclo. However, I am not benzo tolerant, so I shouldn’t even be answering your question, lol.
When we look at the numbers though, it’s certainly more economical to go with fluclo. I’d require 5-7mg of deschloro to get where 1mg fluclo takes me.
I think I need to find something more potent than deschloroetizolam to order in bulk. This half gram of deschloroetiz has gone WAY faster than expected. I used to get grams of phenazepam and that lasted forever because of the high potency and long half life.

simstim

Bluelighter
Lol, wow. I just checked my stash and the last of my 3-MMC is gone too. I remember dosing 4-aco-dmt but not 3-MMC.

Perforated

Moderator: SLR, DC
Staff member
Lol, wow, I just checked my stash and the last of my methamphetamine is gone. Fortunately I have 147 LSD trips of various strengths and another 50 en-route from Europe with which to replace my filthy stim smoking habit.

simstim

Bluelighter
Lol...
Earlier i tried vaping 15mg 4-aco-dmt off foil. Didn't get me where i wanted to go so i put 24mg on top of a bowl of weed. Still wasn't where i wanted to be so i weighed out 25mg and snorted it.

Then.... bam!!!! I came to on the floor! Holy shit i blacked out and fell down! Knocked some shit over too. Freaked the heck out of my roommate!

That was hours ago and still fucked up. Lol. Beer, weed, and like 20mg deschloroetizolam since then.

Perforated

Moderator: SLR, DC
Staff member
Lol...
Earlier i tried vaping 15mg 4-aco-dmt off foil. Didn't get me where i wanted to go so i put 24mg on top of a bowl of weed. Still wasn't where i wanted to be so i weighed out 25mg and snorted it.

Then.... bam!!!! I came to on the floor! Holy shit i blacked out and fell down! Knocked some shit over too. Freaked the heck out of my roommate!

That was hours ago and still fucked up. Lol. Beer, weed, and like 20mg deschloroetizolam since then.
Have you ever thought of changing your profile name to A_Warning_2_Others ? I’ll pay the $25 as a community service if you ever want to…

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
For me 30 was so good it was bad. Intense eye rolling, moans, toes curled etc. Gross.

In my younger years, 30mg of 2C-B was underwhelming, but these days it's quite strong. I took 30mg this past week while hanging with my family, and it was very strong, too strong in fact (I was the only one tripping and not really a trippy setting). I was thinking it would just be a nice chill background thing but nope, full visuals, psychedelic awkwardness, difficulty conversing, huge pupils, and a good bit of anxiety, though also pleasant. Not a bad trip by any means, just way too strong.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Seems it is India that can't export etizolam. I stopped paying attention too. I never ordered much but now I have to milk whatever I have for longer. Unless other countries set up shop. Who knows. Bummed over that. I just like knowing it was available. I guess some research for a replacement is needed just for peace of mind.

So as far as I know it is the pharma etizolam in pill form that India can not export. But I have to wonder if that effects all the clandestine etizolam you all can get by the gram from different countries. I never ordered powder as I do not use it much and a pill is easier. What I do know is one door closes another opens. So I wonder if we will see blotter etizolam or maybe even bromazolam in a pill form. Or the next greatest benzo to use.

Not too concerned about me but I have to imagine there are plenty of people addicted to the pills too. Oh boy.

Yeah it's a bummer. Etizolam is pretty unique in my experience, no other benzo is so versatile for what I use them for. It's short acting, but not TOO short, has very little rebound compared to other benzos that are as effective that I've tried, and doesn't develop tolerance quickly and is forgiving in terms of avoiding dependence, and is recreational (for a benzo), good for either sleep, drug comedowns, relaxing or relief from an anxiety or panic attack. I have only ever bothered with powder, because it's so easy to make a solution and dose volumetrically with a 1mL oral syringe, and it's orders of magnitude cheaper when it's not pre-prepared into pills or blotters.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Not sure, my guess would be it's out there, but it's been getting harder and harder to find. I picked up a couple of grams maybe 6 months ago, not sure if it's still in stock where I got it. It's been getting banned with more prohibition bills. Of course you can still get stuff like flubrobazolam that is way more dangerous, but isn't that how it always goes?

ItsAFunThing

Bluelighter
In my younger years, 30mg of 2C-B was underwhelming, but these days it's quite strong. I took 30mg this past week while hanging with my family, and it was very strong, too strong in fact (I was the only one tripping and not really a trippy setting). I was thinking it would just be a nice chill background thing but nope, full visuals, psychedelic awkwardness, difficulty conversing, huge pupils, and a good bit of anxiety, though also pleasant. Not a bad trip by any means, just way too strong.
2c-b is really strange sometimes. Kicks ass when least expected. Over years I've learned to never expect an "easy" trip when using it. This way I'm always ready to get blown away by unexpectedly strong low doses!
Still wondering if 2C-I is any better though. I read through the entire B&D and still can't make up my mind. Could get like 20 200 mcg LSD blotters with that money!

Last edited:

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Not sure, my guess would be it's out there, but it's been getting harder and harder to find. I picked up a couple of grams maybe 6 months ago, not sure if it's still in stock where I got it. It's been getting banned with more prohibition bills. Of course you can still get stuff like flubrobazolam that is way more dangerous, but isn't that how it always goes?
Good to have your presence again and sounded good your time away and you being there too however it seemed will surely help your mum emotionally and hopefully not feeling so pent up with others.

Sounded exciting on the whole.
Wait so etizolam is no longer available?
I can get it still, to UK in pure Powder from Holland, and I really need to as well because I’ve not the secure supply to see me safely through a prolonged taper, physically and mentally.

Except, previously bank transfer and card option, now only BTC which I don’t have, no I.D. or passport even.

But I’m trying to find a friend who will make the BTC payment and I’ll transfer up front.

It’s really practical safety, with my allergies, I couldn’t take any prescribed Benzo like Vals, Lotazepam, Xanax, or even Temazepam.

So it’s vital I just don’t have the extra worry and pressure of dwindling stash, faster than I’m able to taper the Etiz.

It’s still available though, at least two Dutch, only the one still ships it to me.

The big Lysergamide giants in Holland, they make Etiz. For years now. None of my own Etiz has come from anywhere except Holland.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
2c-b is really strange sometimes. Kicks ass when least expected. Over years I've learned to never expect an "easy" trip when using it. This way I'm always ready to get blown away by unexpectedly strong low doses!
Still wondering if 2C-I is any better though. I read through the entire B&D and still can't make up my mind. Could get like 20 200 mcg LSD blotters with that money!

Good to have your presence again and sounded good your time away and you being there too however it seemed will surely help your mum emotionally and hopefully not feeling so pent up with others.

Sounded exciting on the whole.

Thanks buddy. ♥️ Yes, overall it was really great. I'm totally in love with my nephews, and I miss them,and need to find ways to visit as often as I can (but kinda hard since I'm 750 miles away, and also really busy).

JackARoe

Bluelighter
Welcome back Xorkoth. :)

I have been checking around and etizolam powder seems to be available some places say till end of Sept some say nothing. Sheeesh even if I got a gram of powder that would me 25 years. lol I have some pills left I am putting away for come downs and may come right out and ask my doc for a script for a benzo. I only need about 20-30 a year. But I would not get anything like flubro and clonazam. I can do withot if need be. Besides the fact I never order RC's so am so green on the whole thing. I know I was getting ripped off paying 50 cents a pill for etizolam from India but my low usage it made it doeable.

Gonna meet a friend and his new girlfriend later, pick some tumes. He plays a stand up bass. Just lost his mother, son and went through a divorce so it is refreshing to see life rebound with him.

Bicycle Tripper

Bluelighter
It's interesting that you say this, I tried 30mg of 2c-b HBr powder recently, expecting it to be a pretty strong experience but it was fairly underwhelming. Maybe I'll try a bit more next time.